you do, don't you?

troublemaker ★

You ran to your bedroom the moment you reached home and slammed the door shut. Hyuna was home already, but both of you were sleeping in separate rooms now. You buried your face in your pillows. You didn't even know what you were doing.

"Yah, where were you? Came home so late because of that Jang Hyunseung, eh? Did you have fun?" asked Hyuna, a sarcastic tone in her voice. You turned around to see her standing at the door, leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood to quarrel with you." you growled.

"Who said anything about quarrelling?" she walked into the room, uninvited. "I just wanna know what happened... between you and Hyunseung just now...." Hyuna sat on your bed beside you, and you moved further away.

You glared at her. "None of your business."

Hyuna smirked. "Oh yeah? Someone's got herself a boyfriend, huh? Shouldn't her elder sister be the first to know about it? So you think that's a big deal?"

"Just. Get. Out." you swung open the door and asked Hyuna to get out.

"You do, don't you?" she asked.

"W-what?"

"You like Jang Hyunseung, don't you?" she walked closer towards you.

You paused for a second.

He has always been a brother to you, right?

Right.

Just a brother.

"Ani, and it's not any of your business anyway." you took a breath and replied.

Hyuna eyed you from head to toe. "We'll see." She strutted out of your room.



ohohoho it's Hyuna! You haven't forgotten about her after all those moments you had with Hyunseung, right?

and anyway, here's to wishing all readers a merry christmas! 메리 크리스마스 n__n if you're looking for a fic that involves christmas romance, there's a Dasom and Hyunseung oneshot coming up soon! I'm almost done writing it ^^