star-gazing.

troublemaker ★

A few nights later, Hyunseung was heading home after a recording in the studio in the Cube building. He walked down the stairs and accidentally bumped into someone. "Mianh-" he stopped his sentence when he realised who that person was: you. "Ah it's you! Just the right time, wanna go star-gazing tonight? At the Namsan tower perhaps?" Hyunseung suddenly got excited and made up a date. "Yup!" You nodded enthusiastically. Hyunseung ruffled your hair and both of you headed to his car.

After a long drive, you finally reached Namsan tower. Hyunseung bought tickets for the both of you and you guys went in after grabbing a cup of coffee. "The view from up here is so pretty, oppa!" you leaned against the handrail, taking in the surroundings. Hyunseung joined you. "Yup, it's beautiful." *just like you* he thought. He took a sip of his coffee, then lay on the bench and looked up at the deep blue sky. The cabin was empty so the two of you had the whole place to yourself. "~~~~~-ah, come here! The stars have all come out to play." he motioned you over. You ran over excitedly and plopped yourself on the bench next to his. Ah, how nice it felt to be able to relax. Hyunseung started talking about astronomy, stuff that both of you were interested in. You then pointed out some constellations and what they meant.

Hyunseung found himself looking at you instead of hearing you talk. He gazed softly at you as you smiled while talking about constellations. *~~~~~-ah... I think I have fallen for you. I don't know when, probably after that accidental kiss we had... I think I like you more than a friend. Ever since that day... I would always find myself looking at you, thinking about you. Because this has never happened before, and I know you must be that special one. But I'm afraid that this feeling won't be reciprocated, and I don't want it to ruin our friendship as well. I don't know if I should confess... I can't help myself.* Hyunseung looked down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers.

"Oppa... are you alright? You've been acting so strange lately." you stopped talking about constellations and placed an arm around Hyunseung's shoulder. He could feel his heartbeat getting faster. He turned to look at you. You tilted your head in confusion, and pouted. Hyunseung couldn't resist anymore, why were you so cute? He leaned in towards you, and you naturally closed your eyes, letting him come closer. He put an arm around your waist and pulled you tighter, then leaned forward and his lips touched yours, softly. You didn't retaliate; instead, you wrapped your other arm around his neck and pulled him in, deepening the kiss. Both of you didn't stop, and kissed passionately for about a few minutes before you ran out of breath and pulled away. Hyunseung released his grip on you.

Just then, the door of your cabin opened, allowing you to exit. You suddenly realised what had just happened, gathered your things and left in a hurry without even bidding Hyunseung goodbye. You took a cab home instead of letting Hyunseung drive you home. *ohmygod, did I let him kiss me, just like that? And I kissed back? What were you doing, Kim ~~~~~?!* you buried your head in your hands.

Back at Namsan Tower, Hyunseung was still left there, lost. *Oh , did I make the wrong move? Did I scare her off? , that's not what I want at all. Argh, what do I do now?!* he hit his fist against the handrail and ran his hand through his hair.



ahhh long chapter! ^___^ I had fun writing this ;3