song recording.

troublemaker ★

You were recording a duet with Yoseob, that was to be included in your next album. When it came to singing, you had such great passion towards it that you always put your heart and soul into it whenever you were singing. You closed your eyes and let your emotions flow.

Your line ended, and you opened your eyes to see Hyunseung standing outside the studio; you could see him through the glass panel. You grinned and waved at him. He gave you a thumbs-up, then it was time for the chorus. Once again, you sang passionately, giving it your all.

Hyunseung gazed at you. You were so pretty, so flawless, so perfect. Your singing soothed his ears, your voice was like music to him. When you were singing, you looked absolutely stunning. He found himself unable to stop staring at you. You saw Hyunseung staring and tilted your head, as if you wanted to ask him if he was okay. *Yah Jang Hyunseung, get a grip on yourself.* He then noticed that you were signalling to him, asking if he was alright. Hyunseung smiled and gave the "ok" sign.

After the recording, both you and Yoseob came out of the recording studio and Yoseob praised you for your excellent vocals. "Yah Seunggie, why did you keep looking at ~~~~~, eh? I thought you always looked at me!" Yoseob joked, and elbowed Hyunseung. He blushed. "A-a-aniyo, don't make wild guesses." Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "I was just joking, why did you take it so seriously, eh?" You chuckled as Hyunseung's cheeks turned even redder.

The two of you left to meet your manager, leaving Hyunseung standing there.

Was he... falling for you?
Had he.... already fallen in love with you?

Hyunseung didn't know too.
 



hi guise! Here's another chapter for you ^___^ by the way, I'm currently writing a oneshot, it's called Pink Romance ♡ ~ I'm in the middle of writing it tho, it's not up yet >< so please anticipate it and support it, thankyou! ♥