accidental kiss.

troublemaker ★

After the party, you headed home with Hyunseung, since Hyuna had to stay back for a while to settle some matters, and you wanted a companion home. It was no trouble for Hyunseung since he lived just a few blocks away, and his car was sent for repair. The two of you had a nice chat on the way home, just as usual. You were walking at the roadside when suddenly Hyunseung spotted a motorcycle heading towards you. Luckily for you, he acted fast, and pulled you aside. *Phew*

But then, he tripped and the both of you fell onto the ground.

He landed on top of you.

And not only did his body land in top of you, so did his lips. His lips crushed against yours, and your heart picked up its pace, beating really fast. *ohmygosh, what is he doing?!* your eyes were as big as saucers, and so were Hyunseung's. Time paused for a minute, and the two of you stared into each other's shocked eyes.

Hyunseung suddenly stood up and dusted himself, then helped you up as well. "Gosh, r-really sorry for that! M-m-m-motorcycle..." Hyunseung stuttered, and rubbed the back of his neck. You fixed your hair awkwardly. "I-i-it's okay, it was an accident. Thanks for saving me." The rest of the journey back home was complete silence, filled with awkwardness. Both of you just shuffled your feet while staring at the ground......

*Her lips were quite soft actually.... I want to-wait, Jang Hyunseung what are you thinking?! She's just your best friend.* Hyunseung thought. *You should cherish this friendship. Friends are better than lovers.* He nodded to himself, then moved his thumb across his bottom lip.

"Yah Hyunseung oppa, are you alright?" you tilted your head and asked, concerned. He snapped out of his daze. "W-what? Erm yeah, I'm fine." *At least I hope I am.*

 



OOOH~ Hyunseung's heart is wavering~