00G

I hate you (love you)

 'You're the last one I want to date'

 

 They spend most of their times wonder in the large zoo.Sehun basically like a child who come here for the first time,his eyes sparkles everytimes he saw the animals doing something.Kai one the other side,watched Sehun in his own world.He often asked Kai something like,why giraffe has long neck.Why they can't keep tiger at home.Why snake don't have any legs.Why the monkeys always swings around on the tree instead walk on the ground.Sometimes the question makes Kai think twice.

 'You really like animals,don't you'  Kai asked as the rest under a big tree.

 'Yep,I like them.Because animal is more easy than human'. 'Easy?'

'They only act what nature taught them.Eat,mate,fight,live.All follow the order of nature when human trying to make everything opposite' Sehun said,he his vanilla ice cream and looks at the children playing around.

 'People have mind and desire.They act what they think best for them.Many possibilities come when make a decision,failed,die,success,live.I think a lot when comes to human behavior and sometimes I found something I don't even know how to explain to everyone.' Sehun said.

 'You don't have to worry about it.Well,you interested in complicated things' Kai crossed his leg. 'I think so'

 

 

 They arrived at a exclusive restaurant,they walked into a big dining room decorated with many fancy things and teddy bear.They take a sit opposite of each other in front of a rectangle table with a vase of roses and a candle at the middle.

 'I reserved this room just for us' Kai said as he looks at Sehun looking around.  'I'm impressed.What do you expect from a cold ice man' Sehun said.

 The food comes and Sehun amaze by the food decoration.It's rather childish because it's decorated with a cute animals and design.A soup with a rabbit design carrot.

 'Why you order this.I'm not a kid,you know' Sehun said as he look at Kai. Kai food is like a normal adult food with a red wine and his,a delicious juice.Sehun pout while he eat his 'meal',Kai chuckle when Sehun don't even try to look at him.

 'Easy there.Eat slowly' Kai said as Sehun give him a glance. 'Don't worry,this 'little kid' know how to take care of himself' Sehun said and continue eating.

  

 Sehun sit alone while Kai meet his client at other room.The reason he brought him there is because he had an appointment with some huge 'business man' from Japan.It's been twenty minutes and Sehun can't sit still.Kai don't let him go out or anyone to come in,including waiter.He eat an octopus-like sausage to fill his stomach and boredsome.His drink already empty,he bump his forehead on the table.

 He take a glance at Kai's glass, there a half wine that he left when he gone out.Sehun stared at it with a doubt and wonder in his head.

 

 

 'Sehun.we're going now' Kai enter the room and found Sehun cuddle with huge teddy bear at the corner.He looks the his glass and it's empty.Sehun's face red and Kai can tell Sehun already drunk. 

 'Ohh~ look.Kai's here.Welcome home' Sehun runs and almost stumble before hug Kai. 'Why you leave Sehun alone.' hiccup.'Mr.Teddy,is very funny.He told me funny stories'.

 'Really'

 'Ahh~ you don't believe me~'.hiccup. Sehun look at Kai's face and cupped his face. 'Woah..hhihh..why you're so handsome?' 

 'I am,now let's go back' Kai pulled Sehun hand but he don't move. 'I don't want..' hiccup. 'to go back.'

 Kai wipe Sehun's bang and see his tears trapped at the corner of his eyes. 'He..make me do that thing..every night'  Sehun tears finally find its way.

 'Sehun' Kai lift his face and Sehun look at him. 'It's safe now,I'm here' 

 Sehun touch Kai's cheek,Kai's serious face and at the same time give him a feeling being protected.Sehun pinch Kai's nose and laugh. 'I think..I love you'.

  'Ohh.' Kai lean for a soft kiss but Sehun greedy enough to beg Kai for more. 'Mhnn' Sehun moan.Their lips fight for dominant.Kai tongue explore Sehun carven.Sehun moan and lean his body to Kai's.Kai break the kiss and their hot breath filled the silence the room for a few minutes.

 'Sehun head..fuzzy' Sehun said.Kai chuckle and wipe his saliva on Sehun's chin.'It's hot~' Sehun begin to trip his clothes,he's now topless.He take a glance at Kai and cover his body. 'What 're chu looking at..It's not phree' Sehun said as he go and cuddle with the abandoned bear. 'Are you going to stay here all night?'

 'Yesh..you..always..chained..Shehun up.I hate..you' Sehun said as he covered his face with bear hand. 'Really,after you beg me a kiss?' Kai said and look at Sehun mumbling something at the bear fluffy body. 'Kai ish...' Kai hears a soft snore.Sehun sleeps soundly  beside the bears.Kai take a good look at Sehun.He really sleep like a baby.

 

 

 Morning comes and light up the majestic bedroom.Sehun groan and rub his painful head.He look beside and meet with Kai's broad chest.His hand over Sehun's body,his heartbeat can be heard and so his breath.After a while,Sehun jolt up.He find himself on the bed and Kai's with a boxer.He don't remember what happened but he wish it's not like what in his head right now.

 He slowly try to get up from the bed when a hand pulled him down.Sehun stuggle to freed himself but Kai is too strong. 'Just stay still for a minute' Kai said and Sehun stop moving. He bushing,yes.It's because of the possibility they had done it.Sehun can't help but to imagine that kind of scene in his head.

 'If you wonder if we did it or not.Yes we did' Kai said and Sehun blush madly. 'W..what are you saying'

 'Uhh... of course.We did it' Kai open his eyes and look at nor nervous Sehun.He seems like he will lose himself any minutes now,Kai chuckled by how cute can Sehun be.

 'I'm joking' Kai said as he get up and sit on bed. 'Why I'm then' Sehun asked. '.You said it's hot and begin to strip'

 'Then why don't you hold me back?' 

 'Why.I got to see a magnificant view.Why would I stop'  Kai smirk and Sehun swear he want to hide in a dark hole for the rest of his life.

 

 

 'You also did beg me for a '

 


Hye~