00F

I hate you (love you)

 'What is it, Kai?' Luhan watching Kai stared at his meals for a long times. 'You're not feeling well?' Luhan put his palm on Kai's forehead and then his.The dining room is very quiet as not many people can be there.Only the chosen can be with Kai and his private place.

 'Your fathers called.He said you need to do something for him' Luhan said as he look at Kai's reaction.Unfortunately,Kai just sit there with just a slight nod.Luhan let out a heavy sigh before continued eating his abandoned meals.

 

 Sehun sit there for who knows how long.He don't really like the ways he is now,he smell like because he's living with it.There's no bathroom or water,basically there's nothing at all.His throat hurt and his energy drained,maybe it's about time he give up on his life.

 He take a soft breath,closed his eyes,imagine things he always wanted to do.Two days,it's not that bad.But,his thirst showed the other way.He will be al least in critical condition if he don't drink any water.He need to do something about that so he will stay alive.

 

The door open,allowed some light enter the dark room.Sehun cover his eyes with his palm.

 'How're you doin' A familiar voice said.Sehun know very well the owner of the voice. 'Well,I'm in great condition if you can't see' Sehun mocked,he don't really in mood to waste his saliva.

 'Ohh,then I guess you don't need it anyway' Kai said pour some water from the bottle to the ground.Sehun want to said something but only a whimper comes out from his mouth.Kai stop his doing,a half of the water already gone waste.

 'You want it' Sehun nodded.

'Then beg for it' Kai said and Sehun hesitate.

 He never beg for anyone in his life.No one.Begging is for someone who weak,and he's not the one.He not someone like that.He turn his head to the other side,he will not humiliate himself for someone he hate.He heard some water pour to the ground again.He instinctly look at now only a quarters water in the bottle.He bit his lips as he thinking hard.

 He need water.Really need it.How he can think properly in this condition,all he can think is water.He lower his gaze,what should he do.He need the water but he don't want to beg Kai.

 'You really stubborn Sehun.It just a two fo us.No one will know' Kai said as he lower his gaze same level as Sehun. 'This will be our little secret' 

 Sehun looks at Kai,calling him with his finger.Sehun hesitated at first but slowly he crawl toward Kai until the chained prevent him to do so. 

 'Now,I'm waiting,Sehun' 

 Sehun throat dry,he can't find his voice anywhere.He looks at Kai with pleading looks but Kai don't give him any expression that he needed. 

 'Want me to give you some couragement'  Kai pour a little of the water and Sehun want to stop it but his hands can't move like he wanted.

 

 'P...ple..please...' A tears trapped at the corner of Sehun's eyes.His hoarse voice come out at last and his throat hurt as hell. 

 'Please what?' 

 

 'Pl..please...give me..s..some...water...' Sehun said,force his voice to come out.

 'Who am I.' 

 'K..Kai..' Kai growls,Sehun flinch.

 'M..mas..master' Sehun finally said,he now become more hate to himself.He feel useless,being controlled by his desires and power.Being controlled by Kai.

 'You're doing good,Sehun' Kai wipe Sehun's tears from his cheek.Looking at the latter so helpless and weak makes Kai happy.No one will look Sehun like this except him.He will beg only for him and no one else.He drinks the water and pulled Sehun's neck toward him.Their lips connects,water flows gently on their chin.The water in Kai's mouth being transfer into Sehun's.

 Kai's break the kiss and looks at Sehun's red face.His eyes still have some tears and Kai find it really cute.Sehun quickly hide his face when he notice Kai watching him blushing after the simple kiss.

 'Good boy' Kai pats Sehun head.Sehun don't know why but Kai compliment makes him a little happy deep, deep in his heart.

 Maybe it's not bad to be a good boy for Kai.

 

 

 Kai ended up,taking Sehun to their room bridal style when Sehun legs can cooperate with him anymore.Kai prepared the bath for Sehun and even take off Sehun shirt.Sehun didn't fight but the little blush can be seen on his cheek.Kai put him on the bath tub,a moan from Sehun makes Kai chuckle.Sehun closed his eyes and let the thought leaving him.

 He can feel someone legs brushed against his.He almost jumped when he saw Kai in front of him,in the bath tub. 

 'What are you doing?' Sehun said with his hoarse voice. 'Taking a bath of course' Kai said,indifferent. Sehun bend his legs to hide his part while Kai...don't care at all.

 Kai take a glance on Sehun's body,a visible bruise can be seen.Sehun body is so milky and delicate that even a slight pressure can leave a bruise.His body smaller than his and Kai thought Sehun will be break if he take him carelessly.But,Sehun is not easy to break,he bend diligently but so far from break.That's what Kai like about Sehun.

 'So,what's your plan now?' Kai asked after a long silence filled the room.Sehun looks at him but than playing with the water.

 'I'm thinking right now.Maybe I'll go to school,make some mess and kick out from the school.' Sehun said. 'Ohh..okay' Kai said while jumping off from the tub.

 'Well,I expect something more from you'  

 'Like what'

 'Why Sehun.Don't you like school.Study is important so make sure you'll go to school before I'll punish you,little puppy' Sehun said with a little deep voice,like Kai.He can hear Kai chuckle behind him before Kai's hand rubs his hair along with shampoo.

 'Do you want me to say that' Kai asked while clean Sehun's scalps. 'No,I guess that's fine' .

 After a long bathing time,Sehun sit at the edge of the bed while Kai finding Sehun a clothes to wear. 'I thought you would be a scary and heartless leader of mafia.You turn out to be care about others' Sehun utter.

 'Really.I just show this side of me only to you.' Kai said,picking up a clothes and put it beside Sehun. 'Really,well,I'll consider myself as a lucky,then'

 

 

 They went to a dining table and Sehun more than glad to eat a large portion of meals.Kai watches him as he eat his last spoon of the mushroom soup.

 'Kai,glad to see you here' Chanyeol comes and stop as he saw Sehun. 'What' Kai said shortly after Chanyeol didn't say anything. 'Well..I don't want to disturb your lovey dovey day but someone want to see you Kai' Chanyeol asked.

 'Who?'

 

 

 'I can give you a huge amount of money if you could protect me from Alex' Kangin said sitting in front of the round table. 'Of course,I would gladly help you but there's something that prevent me to do that' Kai said,crossed his legs.

 'Alex is my enemy,yes.I wouldn't deny that.I can sent my best man to killed him.But,we had a line that can't be crossed' Kai said. 'What do you mean'

 'What I mean is I can't help your with my power.Find someone else to save your life' Kai said.Sehun and Chanyeol come in and stand beside Kai. 'I done with you.Tao can show you the way outside' Kai stand up,hands on Sehun's waist before walked out from the room.

 'Stop or I'll shoot you' Kangin said as he point the pistol straight to Kai's head.Kai turn around, 'Shoot me if you can' Kai said.

 Before the guy can pull the trigger,his right hand already fall on the ground.Kangin scream and Sehun shock at the scene,Kai still with his expressionless face.Tao holding a blade tainted with blood.

 'Make sure to clean this mess before leaving,Tao' Tao bowed politely before Kai disappear from the room. 

 

 

 'Are you amused or shock?' Kai asked when they in the car heading somewhere far from the mansion. 'More than shock for me and I think I can't eat for a few days' Sehun said leisurely.

 'Really.That's bad.We need to do something about that' Kai said,as he called someone.Sehun don't want to remember the horrible scene from before,looked outside and meet with a pleasant scenery.

 Kai has this side of him that Sehun don't know.Don't even flinch when the man tried to shot him.Sehun don't know if he's crazy or it's what he face everyday in his life until he don't afraid to die.

 

 

 'What are we doing here?' Sehun asked,looking at the building in front of him. A huge 'National Zoo' written above the gate and Sehun don't know if he dream or the reality play trick on him.

 'What word do you like  'vacation' 'release tension' 'trip'...'

'..or...a 'date' '