00D

I hate you (love you)

 Three days had past by and Sehun was finally free from the rattling chain that held him in place. Kai took out a medium sized remote control that loosened the hold of the chain and Sehun finally was able to move his hands freely. There's nothing that could make happy at the moment than being freed from the annoying chain.

 

 Kai was waiting for him downstairs with Chanyeol and Tao, talking amongst each other. Sehun seen them talking with Kai and what shocked him was he seen Kai laugh when Chanyeol told him jokes, Tao didn't show it but Sehun was able to see he was trying not to laugh out loud.

 

 They drove through the green, gloomy forest, passing the abandoned house that Sehun saw the night he attempted to escape Kai’s grasp. After a few minutes, they met the main road filled with cars and started driving towards the city. Kai was wearing his usual cold and bored expression, looking outside the window.

 

 Kai is a mysterious person to Sehun. It's very strange for Sehun to think that his capturer has some deep secret he didn't tell anyone. It's all Sehun right or wrong speculation but if there was truth in his guess, he would like to know it.

 

 Sehun took a deep sigh, he must be crazy by now. His wrist had this ugly purple bruise, blemishing his once perfect skin, he rubs it slowly to try to make the pain subside.

 

 “Does it hurt?” Sehun stopped his actions and looked at Kai. The man had his eyes on Sehun's bruised wrist. 

 

 “It's fine, it’ll just take a few days for the bruise to fade away,” Sehun responded quietly and stopped rubbing his wrist.

 

 Kai pulled Sehun's hands near him, being careful not touch his purple wrist and planted a soft kiss on his bruise. Sehun was definitely startled and confused but he just remained watching as Kai carefully rubbed him wrist.

 

 “Be a good boy for me, Sehun,” Kai spoke softly as he looked at Sehun with his piercing brown orbs. Sehun didn't respond to the strange action and just pulled his hand out of Kai’s rough hands and stared outside.

 

 They arrived hours later and Sehun could see a large school building come to his view.

 

 “You sure you'll be fine?” Tao asked out of concern towards Kai. 

 

 “It’s just a school, I'll be fine,” Kai replied. Tao wanted to say something but stopped when Kai already left the car. Sehun followed him to the principals office. Kai wants him to attend a different school than his old one and Sehun just followed his order without questioning it because it was one of his conditions.

 

 Sehun waited for him outside the office since he don't want to disturb their little talk.

 

 “Are you new here?” A male voice asked, Sehun looked up at a short boy with black hair coming towards him holding a pile of files in his arms, he can barely see the boy’s face since the files blocked most of his face. The unknown boy lost his balance and Sehun quickly pulled him and took some big files from the boy. Sehun now can see his chubby face, round eyes and white skin.

 

 “Ohh, thank you..uhh..” 

 

 “The name is Sehun.” The boy smiled and bowed a little.

 

 “It's nice to meet you Sehun, I'm Kyungsoo,” he said with a friendly smile. “Can you help me bring this to the principals office?” 

 

 Sehun nodded, Kyungsoo opened the door and Sehun tailed him behind. Kai was talking with principal at the small table in the middle of the room and Sehun walked straight to the table.

 

 “Kyungsoo, can you come here for a moment,” Mr. Kim called Kyungsoo and the latter walked towards the principal and Kai. Sehun was about to leave the room but Kai called him.

 

 Sehun stood beside Kai in front of Mr. Kim. He looked at Sehun with a creepy smile across his face. Kai noticed and pulled Sehun’s waist so he was closer to Kai, he placed his hand on Kai’s shoulder to gain balance. Mr. Kim shifted his gaze away when Kai gave the man a glare. Kyungsoo just stood in place like a doll, Sehun couldn’t be more embarrassed than this.

 

 “Kyungsoo will take you on a tour around the school tomorrow and I expect good behaviour from you Sehun,” Mr. Kim stated as he took the documents, Kyungsoo then excused himself from the room.

 

 Kai and Sehun later walked along the school corridor. Kai seemed calm and Sehun still hasn’t forgot about the scene earlier in the principals office.

 

 “Stay here for a week and if something happens tell me, I'll register you to a new school,” Kai spoke walking slower for Sehun who was walking slowly behind him.

 

 “Okay, I know how to take care of myself,” Sehun stopped as Kai glared at him, unsatisfied with the answer given. “If you’re referencing to that creppy old man, I’ll try to stay away from him. Satisfied?” 

 

 Kai continued walking down the hallway and Sehun followed behind him. ”That’s not what I'm concerned about,” Kai murmured quietly to himself.

 

 They arrived at Kai's other mansion. Sehun knew that Kai has a lot of money, obviously. 

 

 “Kai, welcome home,” a boy greeted, and suddenly hugged Kai, Sehun stayed quiet and watched awkwardly in the back. “I missed you so much!” 

 

 The unknown boy suddenly kissed Kai, Sehun was shocked and confused. Watching Kai being kissed by the boy, Sehun could feel his heart ache a little bit but he just put on his poker face to hide the feeling.

 

The unknown boy latched off Kai and turned towards Sehun, looking at him with his girl-like features.

 

 “Who are you? Ahh I see now, you must be Kai's new pet,” The boy came closer making Sehun take a step back.

 

 “I'm Luhan, I'm the one who killed the ungrateful man when you guys tried to escape,” Luhan gave him an innocent smile but something about the feminine boy Sehun didn’t really like.

 

 They walked further into the mansion and every maid they came across bowed and greeted Kai like he was a prince or something. Luhan walked closely to Kai and talked to him although Kai didn’t give him any responses. 

 

Sehun was leaded into an extravagant room. Kai closed the door after Luhan finally let go of his hand, and Sehun wondered around, he was more than satisfied and amazed about the room. Sehun seen Kai flop his body on the cozy bed and closed his eyes.

 

 “Hey, go to your own room.”

 

 “This is my room,” Kai sat up on the bed. Sehun stood in the middle of the room with a frown on his face.

 

 “Really, then I don't want this room,” Sehun declared as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 “You're in no position to make your own decisions, I’m the boss,” Kai said, he started taking out some clothes from the shopping bags on the floor. Kai asked Chanyeol to buy clothes for Sehun since he didn’t have any clean ones at the moment.

 

 “I don't want to sleep with you,” Sehun argued back, standing strong in the centre of the room. 

 

 “I never said you were sleeping on the bed, so don’t get ahead of yourself,” Kai spoke, placing the clothes in the closet. “You will be sleeping on the floor.”

 

 “What! I don't want to sleep with you and I don't want to sleep on the floor!” Sehun whined, eyes on Kai. 

 

 “Then you can sleep outside where all the homeless people sleep.” Sehun’s heart was beating fast out of fear. He will not sleep outside. Especially at this time in the year, at night it will be colder than usual.

 

 Sehun stood there, pouting a little. A hand touched his soft hair, the locks a little before disappearing. Sehun watched as Kai walked out of the room and closed the door.

Sehun really hated what he was feeling right now. He will never trust anyone else again.

 

 Sehun’s first day at his new school was not as bad as it was thought to be. His classmates were looking at him weirdly while some just ignored Sehun. He didn’t attend the school to make friends in the first place anyways. 

 

 Sehun walked out as the recess bell rang. This school is one of the famous schools in the city. Not like his old school, students here are more modern and bookworms are half the population.

 

 Sehun saw Kyungsoo walking around looking for him. They were supposed to be walking around the school and getting to know a little about how the school system goes. 

 

 Sehun walked into the washroom and was met with one student looking at himself in the mirror. He stood beside him, and the other male seemed to notice Sehun’s presence.

 

 “Hey, can you help me?” Sehun began, looking at the boy beside him. “Can I borrow your phone?”

 

 “Sure, why?” The boy asked as he took out his phone.

 

 “Just give it to me,” Sehun insisted. The boy was still holding his phone with a skeptical look on his face. The boy hesitated but Sehun took the phone by force. He dialed a number and waited for a moment before the other person answered.

 

 “Hey, it's me Sehun,” He was greeted with loud nagging so he pulled the phone far from his ear because the voice was too loud. “Jeez, I need your help, stop nagging.”

 

“Help me run away from hell,” Sehun asked with a smirk.