00K (Free To Go)

I hate you (love you)

  The edge of the table scratch and let out a little grey smoke before disappear completely. Kai sit there unfaze, Tao already had his knife on Zico throat who had a gun ready to shot Kai. Every member that heard the gun sound break the door and ready to shoot two intruders, dead. Sehun's eyes wide and can't seems to interpreted what just happen. Zico just shot the edge of the table and there Sehun thought he aims for Kai's head. A few minutes, he relalized nobody move a muscle only Jin's evil smile can be seen right now.

 

  'Hyung. What are you doing?' Sehun finally said. He pull Jin's sleeve when Jin didn't respond to his question. Jin looks at Sehun pale face and signal Zico to let down his gun. Althought the gun is keep away but the tension in the room still ligering.

  'I'm so sorry for my bad habit, I just excited to see my enemies face when they're scare but I guess nothing can scared you, Kim Kai.' Jin said, a sorry that never meant to be, his face show his adrenaline is on roll, nothing can excited Jin more than meet a undefeated enemy.

 

  'Well, I see. I'll take that as a compliment.'  Kai said, grin and lean againts his chair. 'If this person who our Sehun care so much. I guess I can let him stay here.' Jin said. Zico and Sehun shock and look at Jin. Jin is someone who never let go his family just like that, and more to the heartless mafia who can kill anyone without care.

  'I don't need permission from you. Sehun already mine even before you said anything.' Kai said, still calm. 'I see. But Sehun is not an object. He knows the different between lust and love. So, be careful when you said he's yours. Someday, maybe he will walk out from your house and never turn back.' Jin said, warning all over the words he said. Kai calm but Sehun can see how his face change to really unpleasant one.

 

 

  'Hyung, what are you doing? You could kill yourself in there.' Sehun said in high tone. They're outside the house and every guard pretend to ignore their conversation. 'My my, can you calm down Sehun.' Jin pats Sehun head and comfort him before Jin heard a soft sniff from the latter.

  'W..Why are you crying...zico... do something.' Jin panics and zico just shrug and pat Sehun's back. 'I don't want to lose you. You know how much I care for you but... you really suprised me.' Sehun voice, low but both of them can hear it clearly.

  They know it really a reckless move when Zico let out the shot but everything is what Jin hope for. Even if there's possibilities that Kai take action then they has a few tricks under the sleeve it just Sehun don't know the truth.

  'Sehun, you know that I'm not gonna die that easily, right Zico.' Jin smile and Sehun look up to them. 'Well if you married and have a happy life maybe that time I can die in peace.' Jin jokes only to receive a sharp pain from Sehun's punch on his abdoment. Jin laugh again and so do Zico.

  'And don't worry so much.  What we did before is just a show of power and to make a deal.' Jin said. 'Deal?' Sehun look confuse. Jin smile and ruffle his hair playfully. 'Don't think so much. Go, your boyfriend waiting for you.' Jins whisper and again receive a loving punch on his upper arm. 

 

  Sehun watches the car disappear and sigh. He look up the window and see Kai watching him and all his drama. Suddenly, his hand went cold when he think about might happen when he step into the mansion. Maybe he will be chained up again or worst beaten up by Kai. But, somehow he really excited to know about what migt happen because the only way Kai show affection to him is by beaten and chained him. Sehun slap his cheeks hard until he feel a sharp sting on both of them. He can't be a masochist. He shake his head and walk to the door. He can't turn on the weird switch, he will go crazy.

 

  'Having fun being lovey dovey with your boyfriends.' Kai said sit on the chair facing Sehun who now standing straight in front of him. Too scared to look at Kai, he just look down staring the brown floor. 'Wel...well... Are you jealous?.' Sehun curse himself, he was trying to be confident and mocked Kai but instead he stutter and sound like a puppy trying to bark. 

  'Ohh... I see.' Kai sing song, eyes still fixes on Sehun's stiff body. Kai find Sehun really cute when trying to sound intimidating.

 'Then, why don't you go home with them. I let you free to roam around and you also free to go.' Kai said, in a deep voice. And it hits Sehun, why he still here trying to confront Kai when he can just run away and disappear. Instead, he want to know if Kai mad at him and even can't wait to see what Kai had to punish him. The door always open for him to go and yet he don't even feel to step outside.

 

 Sehun remaind silent and in a deep thought.

 

 'Sehun'.

 

 Sehun realised Kai had been staring at him and again he's can't think of any answer. Kai signal him to come closer and Sehun did what he told. Come closer and standing an inch away before Kai makes Sehun's heart beat fast. His face feel hot and even blushing hard. 'Kneel'. And Sehun now on his knees, head down.

  'Want me to answer your question, Sehun. Why you still here, kneel down in front me in such a submissive form,' Sehun shudders, Kai deep and low voice makes Sehun want to find his lost voice and answer 'yes' to the man in front of him but all he can do is silent, heart pounding hard and might break his rib apart.

  Kai caress Sehun cheek and Sehun instictly look up on Kai's face and lean into his palm like a cat. 'This is why you can't go even if you want, Sehun.'

 

 Sehun stop and look straight at Kai's face. A man full of authority. Maybe that's the reason why. A simple touch makes Sehun want it again and again. A simple words make Sehun want to hear it again and again. All of it Kai just show it to Sehun and Sehun only. 

 

 'Hmm....Kai...'

 

  Kai lift his eyesbrow and Sehun blushing hard and looking elsewhere but Kai's face when he realize what he said, unconciously. It's soft and low but Sehun sure Kai hear it when Kai has this smile that Sehun hate the most. 

 

  A soft lips lands on Sehun's. Kai grap a fist of Sehun's hair and bend it backward makes Sehun's mouth easily excess by Kai's tongue. A gentle yet hot kiss last for a few seconds before Sehun garsping for air and Kai freed Sehun's abusived lips. He really delicious and cute, is what on Kai's mind when he look at Sehun's messy face.

 

 '..K...Kai...' Sehun said, breathing heavily. Kai just hum in return waiting for Sehun to continue.

 

  'You.......idiot!!'. Sehun said loudly before run to the bathroom and lock the door leave Kai with an amaze look on his face. Kai chuckles with Sehun childish attitude. Well, at least he upgrade from a 'bastard' to an 'idiot'. 'Still stubborn as always.' Kai whispers to himself. He stand and walk to the bathroom door.

 

 'Are you already turn on?'. He said playfully.

 

 'Shut Up!!!'. Is what he get.

 

 

 

 


Hola~

 

I know I know... I've been missing for a decades and come back with this crappy chapter... I know. I'm really really sorry.

Well at least I'm trying for you my lovely subscribers and upvoters *^*

It feels reallly good to write again ( ///^o^///)

For those who still loyal to this story I really happy. YAY!!