Miss Universe is an ELF

Fangirl Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG! Nakakahiya! (Its so embarassing!) Anong gagawin ko? (What am I gonna do?) Huhuhu!" Pia asked Pauline over the phone as the other laughed at her bestfriend's dilemma. 

"Naku i-set mo na kagad ang account mo asap baka kung ano pa makita nila noh hahaha! (You better set your account on private asap, they might see your other posts hahaha!)" Pauline advised as she scrolled through her friend's old tweet posts.

"Wah! Yan private na! (Wah! There, its private already!)" Pia whimpered as she collapsed on bed while battling with her phone.

"Pero umamin ka, kinilig ka sa message ni Leetuk no?! (But tell me honestly, you were flattered with Leetuk's message right?)" Pauline teased Pia.

"Gah! Oo naman! (Gah! Yes, of course!)" Pia screamed as she rolled and spazzed on bed.

"Hahaha! I knew it!" Pauline happily squeeled

Although Pia remained quiet upon reading the Super Junior leader's IG post, still it was a welcome surprise and a bonus Christmas gift for her, being an avid ELF (she is a self professed Siwon stan) and Kpop fan. 

"If only Siwon was not in the military..." Pia sighed as she finished packing her clothes. She was leaving Vegas in a few hours and will be moving to her new home in New York.

It was everything she dreamed of and more. Despite the controversy and the long and rough road she took to get to where she is right now as the newly crowned Miss Universe 201

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter