Introduction

It Was You

She stepped out of her house and went to the backyard. She sat somewhere and looked at the vast night sky filled with stars that can't stop to glitter around; it was beautiful and peaceful for a moment. Until she became anxious once again. She buried her face at her kept knees and started to think again. She released a deep sigh. The rapid beat of her heart and tangled mind kept on crossing. Finally her tears escaped from her grey eyes.

Nari has suffered so much since she was 9 years old. She lost her parents from an illness. She had no one to rely onto except her aunt who abandoned her later on after she married. She stopped schooling because, well,  financial crisis and also... of the lack of will to study anymore. She felt lost, hopeless and empty for the past 4 years. But with the help of her good friends, she managed to escape the terrifying world that was full of shame and suicidal thoughts. She was the collected and admirable Nari once again. She pursued her love of singing by joining competitions. But after her 6 fruitful years of come-back, it came to her senses that she wasn't really fully recovered, because her past started to haunt her down again. Her career died down. She became introvert once again... an unsociable person. With these, people around her started to drift themselves away from her like she didn't exist in their lives in the first place.

Only the big question here is the thing that triggered her depression. What was it? Or maybe... who was it?

- -

Hanbin is an admirable rapper in the world of Korean music industry. Hanbin writes lyrics from his imagination because his lack of experience on relationships; he never had a girlfriend tho. Even though he was just a trainee before, many people already looked up to him and witnessed his journey to success and fame. He is a very nice person but sometimes gets rubbish and arrogant. He has a lot of fans (well, because of his good looks also and his nice rapping skills) He is even dubbed as the "second G-Dragon."

If you will only look at the outer side of Hanbin, he looked like he has nothing to worry about, or he had a good, unstained past, and a nice maintaining career as an idol. But on a serious note, in his heart and mind, people left him numerous scars that for him cannot be forgotten. That's why whenever he recollects those memories, he's getting vulnerable like it's not the Kim Hanbin they used to know; he's somewhat shakened; he's bothered with the thoughts; he's very conscious with his feelings.

His management (YG) doesn't approve his doings whenever he tries to hook up with girls. They wanted to avoid scandals because his career is still at its peak. Well, he's not really serious (and is still not planning to get serious with those girls he's tryna hook up.)

 

You can't just really tell when will love bloom. Maybe at the most unexpected time in the most unexpected situation with the most unexpected person. You can't escape your heart beat; once it run fast, you're caught up in between.