Lost and Found

Devil Beside You

The colored words was the character thought or POV so I'm not going to write the POV part anymore because it's so tiring me. Just look at the name below. Their words colors mean their POV in this story.

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul I Sunmi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

Sohee hugs her knee, trying to hold her cry. She stares at her beloved dog. He look so weak, and Sohee hugs him tight when she released her last breathe. Sohee scream and cry hard.

She tightens her hugs. Then comes a boy that look s like a girl come and tap her shoulder gently.

“Hey cute girl, don’t cry. If you crying like that her soul must be sad. We should bury her body so she can remain in peace.”

Sohee look at the boy and wipe her tears on her cheek.

“Jeongmal? But I don’t k now where should I bury her. I don’t want her soul to be sad; I want her to be happy even though I’m not by her side anymore.”

Sohee respond and crying again it’s make the boy more panic.
“Hey cute girl can’t cry.”

The boy is still trying to persuade the girl to stop crying but the girl crying is getting louder and louder.
“Okay, okay, please stop crying. If you stop crying I'll do whatever you like.”

Sohee stop crying and began to form a smile as she nodded her head.
“That’s good. Now tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to help me bury my puppy. I don’t know any place that suitable for her. I want a large space only for her. Please.”

The boy thinks for a while then he smile and nodded. He runs to his house and comeback with a spade on his hand. He brought Sohee to his secret hide place. It was just near the big tree beside the park. He digs a hole for the dead puppy and buried her there. They make a special mark on the top of the grave as a sign it was Sohee puppy area. Sohee thank to his cheek.

Omo! Why my heart pounding so wildly like this? Am I felt in love with her? But wasn’t it forbidden to fall in love if we still a kid? What happened to me? Heart why you acting like this

Sohee blushed and run away from there but before she gets far from him Sohee turns back and shout.

“Can we meet again? We can play together. Meet me here at 4PM tomorrow. I want to give you something as a gift for helping me.”

The boy nodded and smile. They both show their pinky finger as a signal of promise.

Horray!!! I’ve meet my soul mate. Thanks puppy. Even thought you already leave me but you never left me alone right? You send me a friend to replace you. jeongmal, jeongmal, jeongmal khamsamida!

 On the next day, Sohee come back to the park with a something on her hand. The boy who’s already waiting Sohee there forms a smile when she saw Sohee come. Sohee hands the gift and it was a chocolate and a bracelet that she made by herself.

“Di you make it by yourself?”

The boy asks as he tastes the chocolate. Sohee nodded

“Neh, I ask help from my mother. So how’s the chocolate taste?”

“It’s so delicious! You really make it great.”

“Cheongmal! Khamsamida, I’ll make you more tomorrow. It’s for you.”

After testing the chocolate the boy put it on a cool place so it won’t melt. Sohee run to run towards the swings and asked the boy to help her to move the swing. They play at the park until evening. When they happily play at the park, suddenly Sohee leg dislocation and the boy carry her in piggy ride back to Sohee home. In their way to go home, Sohee ask to many questions to the boy
“Chingu-ya, what is your name? We already friend for two days but I didn’t know your name.”
“Erm .. Just call me Hee Chul. ”

The boy answered as he tried to balancing their body position.
“You got a nice name. Heechul-ssi.”

Sohee said as she hugs his shoulder. Heechul chuckles and blushed.
“Khamsamida. By the way, what is your name?
“I've forgot about my real name but my Omma and appa always call me Soso. Heechul-ssi can call me whatever you like to call, it doesn’t matter to me.”

Heechul thinks hard and stop. Sohee look at him curios with the sudden stop. She only looks at her, waiting for am explanation.
“ If that so. Can I call you Mandoo?”

Sohee shocked because she never thought of that name before but she didn’t like as it mean her face is fat.


“Shirro! I don’t like that name. Its means my cheek is fat. Did my check look fat?”

Sohee pouted and turns to other side. Heechul laugh at Sohee act and Sohee expression right now make her look like she is really like a mandoo.
“Don’t be angry. Just pretend it yours codename when you where with me. It’s fun with this way.”

Did I look fat in your eyes, chingu-yah? I don’t want mandoo. I hate it!

 But because you say I’m cute then I’ll accept it but only for you.

Sohee blushed and nodded slowly. After giving some instruction to her house finally they arrived at Sohee house.

“Chingu-yah, can we play together tomorrow? I’ll bring you the chocolate like I said before.”

“I love too. Meet you there.”
“ That’s great. We’ll meet again tomorrow. Promise?”
“Promise.”

They do the pinky promise and both bid good bye. Suddenly Heechul stop when he remembers something. He calls Sohee back and Sohee turns back. Slowly he comes to Sohee and took out something from his pocket. It was a necklace

“Sohee-ah, since you give me chocolate and bracelet, I want to give you something as a gift to. It’s was a necklace but just ordinary necklace. It was my grandma necklace that she gave me so I can give to someone I like.”

Heechul hive the necklace to Sohee. Sohee face shinning and look so happy.

OMG! Did he mean he wants to give me this necklace because he likes me? Then it means he will be my bf?

Heechul waves goodbye and quickly run but he stop when he heard his name called out and he turns back.

“Oppa! Oppa! When I grown up I want to marry you and make you the most fortunate man in the world. Don’t forget about our promise. I’ll meet you tomorrow.”

Heechul got shy and nodded his head in agreement.

Horraaay! Sohee likes me. Sohee want to marry me. Sohee accept my necklace. Lalala. What a wonderful moment. So it’s worthy for me to watch her all this time, right? I’ve never tell her that I know for a long time since before her dog dead but she never noticed. But a tragedy makes my dream to know her comes true.

Sohee is still waiting for Heechul, but still he not showing off. It’s already been three hours she waited, but he’s still not showing his face. She still wait even thought it was raining but she refused to return because she fear Heechul will come back to the park, but Heechul still not emerging.

Sohee come back for the next day and also bring the chocolate that’s they promise. After waiting for an hour Heechul still not comes. Then a girl with two ponytail hair comes to her. She sit next to Sohee and waiting along with Sohee when Sohee stare at her to go away but she just smile and keep companies Sohee.

What a poor girl. I’ve watch she since I just moved here and she never plays with someone and keeps waiting for someone. She looks so lonely and has no friends. That’s why I decide to be her new and best friend. I’ll company her as long as I can.

“Hey I’m Sunmi. I just moved in this neighborhood. Can I know who are you waiting for?”

Sunmi introducing herself but Sohee seem didn’t care and just look in front. Sunmi keeps stare at her for and answer with a smile always on her face. 

Photobucket

Sohee look at Sunmi with a quick glance and look in front again.

Omo. Her face looks like mandoo. Even when she gave me a glance makes her look so cute. Kyopta!

 

 

“I’m Soso and I’m waiting for my friend. So you can go away now and play with the other kids.”

“Shiro! Because from now on I’ll be your best friend and I’ll company you to wait the person you waiting for and that’s final. No more complaint.”

Sohee turn to her in shocked but Sunmi didn’t care. After a while Sohee smile and come closer to Sunmi.

Heechul-ah. Where are you? I’ve made new friend and I want to introduce her to you. Where are you? I’m so tired to wait for you.

Seconds change to minute, minutes change to hour, hours change to day, days change to week, and week change to month but still Heechul did not show up. Sohee get tired to wait and slowly forgot about Heechul when Sunmi and her twin brother Hongki become Sohee new best friends. She maybe lost one friends but then she found two new friends.
____________________________________________________________


========Next On Devil Beside You^^v =========

 

“Annyeong Haseyo. Kim Heechul imnida. I’m Korean but I moved to Malaysia when I was 10 years old. It was nice to meet you all.”

---

“Yoboseyo?!”

“You’re really something. Are you close to me? Why do you call me yobo?”

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

[Oh My, The Wannabe girls tries to start a fight with Sohee but luckily Sunmi become the knight and protect Sohee. Miss Baek introduce the new transfer student and it really bugging Sohee. Especially when she saw the picture inside his diary that he leave. Who’s the boy actually? Why he look so familiar to Sohee? ]

Please wait for the next chapter_The Transfer Student

_______________________________________________

=Recommended Song for  today=

SisTar - Alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSSZHbTeCLc

Happy AFFing®