Lingering Pain

Sweet Revenge

The lobby of SM Ent were full of busy people walking back and fort. Today was one of the busiest day in the company because today is SNSD-TTS Christmas come back. Their manager enter the President's office with a handful of papers, it was TTS future schedule after their come back.

"Good morning Mr. President, Is there something I can help with??" Manager Kim adjusted his eye glass.

"There is, Is the group ready for their Christmas comeback??" President Lee asks as he averted his look towards the stressed manager.

"Everything is doing fine sir. They're ready to take all the charts away." Manager Kim said proudly.

"I see. Wish them luck for me." The President said and left the office. The door burst open and their manager came inside. The trio bowed down in respect.

"Morning manager-nim.." They chorus.

"Morning ladies. I just pass by to tell you that President Lee SooMan is expecting something big from you again. So, I hope youll meet his expectation again." Manager Kim furrows her brow.

"We sure will. we'll do our best manager-nim." The shorter girl said with an assuring smile to their manager. She look back and a knowing eyesmile flashes from a pink hair brunette behind her.

"I know you will. Good luck Ladies." Their manager smile before leaving them. A sigh escape from the shorter girls lips.

"Its okay Taeyeonnie. I'm sure we can do this." The younger girl comfort Taeyeon.

"Yeah, Tae Tae, don't over think it so much." The pink hair brunette join them.

"Thanks Seohyun, Tippanie." Taeyeon hug her two friends. Of course she have to do her best for music and for the group. She can't afford hurting and dismaying others.

 

"All passenger please fasten all your seatbelts for the impact of the landing airplane." The flight attendant announced. A blonde was listening to some songs when she feel the plane shakes to land. Its been a year since she came back home after spending all her time in her business in New York. She wore a sunglasses, bun her blond hair and wears her casual airport fashion with a matching leopard scarf wrapped around her pale neck. The blonde was waiting in the passenger area for someone, she was about to dial the person she's waiting for...

"Sooyeon-unnie..." A voice called behind her. A smile was drawn on the blondes lips as she saw a black haired girl, who was taller than her ran towards her.

"Unnie ~" the black haired girl embraced the blonde with sob.

"Yah! Stop crying, you're in public Jung Soojung!!" The blonde smack the black haired girl gently on her shoulder.

"I just miss my sister, is there something wrong in it??" Krystal pouted as she retracted from the hug.

"Eh?? I miss you too you know. Let's just go home so you could cry there as long as you so want.." The blonde put her arms around her sisters neck.

"By the way. Welcome home Jessica unnie.." Soojung smiles sweetly at her sister.

 

"Unnie, are you sure you can come back??" Soojung asks as they got home.

"I'll be fine Krystal. I can handle myself now more than ever." Jessica said with an assuring smile.

"Do you really have to go there tomorrow??" Krystal asks worriedly.

"I have to. I'll be fine, you know so stop worrying about me." Jessica pats Krystal's back. Krystal just let out a heavy sigh. "Okay fine. You win." She threw her hands up.

                                                                         TAEYEON'S POV

 

I run faster from the practice room to the rooftop where they do their meeting. Jessica, please tell me its just a joke that you're back.

Previously: I woke up early and headed to the company for our final rehearsal today before we proceed to M Countdown. I was walking in the lobby to our practice ROOM when I notice everyone whispering about something. I was about to enter our room when I overheard someone talking.

"Hey guess what?? Its really true that they want the Ice Princess back in the company and she's talking to the Director right now." The staff stop the moment she saw me in front of her.

"What do you mean they want her back?? Who are you referring to?? Is Jessica here??" I asks furiously.

"Uhmmmm, thats what we heard and someone saw her entering the company earlier...." I didn't let her finish and i just dash off. Present: I keep on running, my heart keeps on beating loudly as I stand in front of the rooftops door. I can do this, its not that she's still mad, right? I took a deep breath and turn the Doorknob open. A light hits my eye's as I covered it.

"Taeyeon??" Manager Kim's voice sounded surprised. Then I saw her at last for more than a year ,I saw her angelic face again. I missed her so much. I miss her that I want to hug her into a warm embrace. It was like everything slowdown, my heart went skip a beat the moment our eyes meet.

"Taeyeon, what are you doing here??" Manager Kim walk towards me.

"I.. I..I'm j..just l..lost." I trailed off. Seeing her once again makes all my love and pain comes back again.

"I'll be going then." She bows at the director and walk pass through me like I'm invincible. It hurts once again.

 

 

A\N: hey guys... I'm writing this one shot since its distracting me... Hope you'll like it..:)

 

 

Eyesmilemaomao at your service here.., :):):)