Fast and Furious

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1 Squad is now arrive on the racing location.Since this is their first time to join in one of Japan popular race event everyone was eyeing them not to mention ther riding in the four fastest and expensive cars.

Dara was on her classy black/gold Hennessey Venom GT.

CL on sparkling silver Bugatti Veyron.

Bom on her eye catching yellow Lamborghini Veneno.

And Minzy with the classic Red Ferrari.

All the cars was known was best on their brand but Joon Young being genius add more to improve its performance on the road and match its driver capability..

Hyoni came with a man named Takeru Sato , the very popular bachelor and organizer of the event.

" Thanks you girls for granting my invitations." Takeru shake hands with the 2ne1 squad.

" Youre all gorgeous as well as your cars. Well what did I expect to 2ne1 one of the popular team in racing world. Its my pleasure to meet the 2ne1 squad." he added.

" Its our pleasure to meet you Takeru-san and joining in one of the best race event in Japan was one of our dreams." Dara said and beam her killer smile.

Takeru look at Dara with admiration. And this is not pass to Joon Young.

" uhm! Takeru-san we need to go now to our booth to prepare for the race.If you dont mind.please excuse us" Joon cut.

" Ah Yes, go ahead and if you want anything I'm just only in that booth. Also , we prepared a small appreciation party after the event. Hope to see you guys later." Takeru bid goodbye.

Then the squad is now heading to their booth.

" Hey Joon oppa , chill! youre so mean to Takeru-san". CL told her cousin.

" Don't ask the jealous man CL" Bom .

Joon Young just shrug his shoulder.

Inside 2ne1 Booth

"Wow! this booth is quite big and look at those food and drinks overthere" Bom point on the the table full of food and beverages.

" I think this was the biggest booth in here. Well , Takeru-san was so sweet." CL added.

" Okay girls, stop the chit-chat. we need to prepare. The race is about to start" Dara said in monotuous tone.

" Hai yay! Captain!" Bom,CL and Minzy salute to Dara.

Dara just smile on her member antics.

Then the siren is echoing indicate that the race will now start.

Minzy is the first member to race and she is now preparing. Taehyun assist her.

On the other hand , Toru,Taka and Ryota is also on the said event. Takeru is their childhood friends once become their member on the early days of One Ok Rock. They been attending the event since it started 3 years ago. They see to it that they will not missed as Takeru is being helpful to them since the beginning. Takeru was the one who help them to do shows through his connection and even lend them money.Attending to this event is the least they can give to Takeru and being the maim performer on the post party after the event.

" Oh! I thought you will be all late , where is Tomoya? Takeru ask.

" He is in Hokkaido with his family. He want to come but you know its his mother birthday today." Taka answered.

" Hahaha! still the mama's boy. but well were all Mama's boy back then." Takeru said then laugh.

The four is laughing remembering those days.

" Oh by the way we have a new team joining the race. Did you heard " 2ne1" ? Takeru asked his friends.

" Nope , I havent heard that name." Ryota said.

Toru think he heard that name before but he didn't remember where.

" How about you Toru ? And look this is their emblem" Takeru showed the coolr hot pink spade with wings and 2ne1 name on the center.

" Wow! cool! But dont you think the name and the emblem is so girly for a racing team as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter