Meeting with Mommy Park

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good day minnasan!

Its been a long time that I can't count it, 1,2 years since I update ah! Its been so long, I know and Gomen! Gomen! I know ranting some personal things is not a good idea but I've been in rough and dark on the previous years and still searching for a light and trying to move on. All my inspiration turn pitch black that I don't how to start again but I realize Life is too short to waste it, so I'm here again to get back all your trust and to make my omma proud.

Here is my new year gift for you! Happy Valentine minnasan!!!

Toru 
Dara sent me her address after a couple of minutes.
 I was surprised when I read it, this is place where richest people live.Now I know why those girls can buy expensive cars even though they only college students. Security is really high as expected though Dara already told him.After a few questions and inspection, they pass me by. This place screams luxurious as I passed by, huge mansion and cars even the air is different,  so refreshing and smells good.


After a few minutes , Toru now found Dara's home. He can't see the house from the outside because of the high wall and gate. Toru park his car on the side and get his phone to call Dara but the gate opened and a familiar black car got out. The car window is highly tinted but Toru knew who is the owner of that car. He will never get wrong, that was the car that pick up the girls the last time they been hanging out.
" What Joon young doing on Dara's home?" Toru thought. Then a beep sound indicating a message and his eyes wide.
" Shoot! I forgot to call Dara" and immediately call her.


Dara's 
After a talk to Joonyoung and everything is now in place, I go to my room to freshen up. I'm still looking at my walking closet what will be my get up for tonight but Toru said to wear my best comfortable clother. 
Hhmmmm! Loose shirt and short w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter