It's a Date

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Konbanwa minnasan!!!

Its been a century since my last update and I am sincerely apology for that.

My inspiration fade. But I thank all of you for not abandoning my story.

Please do share your thoughts in my story and updates.

Enjoy!

 

 

Time has passed. 2ne1 girls call it a day and decided to break off to each other.

" So, its separate lives huh? Bom ask.

" Hai! Since we hang-out everyday our face might exchange though I don't have any objection on that because we are all goddess." CL told the girls while looking in the mirror.

The girls laugh loudly that some of the student nearby looked at them. 

The boys are not with them since they finish visiting the university and they officially enrolled in the next school year.

The girls bid goodbye to each other and go to their respective car then flew away.

While on the road , Dara' s phone rang and cold blooded name flash on the screen which is she know who it is. She forgot to change it. She slow down going to side road and lowered the volume of her music . She get the earphone then plug it and answered her phone.

" Hello!" She focused again then back her eyes on the road and drive slowly.

" Hi Dara! " 

" Oh Toru , what makes you call? You will cancelled it?" Dara asked.

" No , why do I? Do you have any plan? Toru ask sadly.

" Iie , I only wonder why you call"

" Are you with the girls? Why so quite?"

" No , I'm driving on my way home."

" Oh! Gomen "

" Its okay , so why are you calling?"

" Ah, you haven't send you house address."

" Oh! Sorry! It slip in my mind , were been busy early due to this is the last week of school year."

" It's okay since its still early."

" I will send it when I get home."

" Okay , I'm sorry again. Keep safe on your way home. Bye!

" Yeah , thanks!" Then she ended the call and volume up the music.

 

DARA'S POV

I sent Toru my home address right away after I park my car in our garage. I also tell the guard in front of the village about the guy who will drop by tonight named Toru.

I enter the house and found no one. Since we didn't eat after the class ended my stomach is now complaining and keep on growling. I decided to go to the kitchen and when I open the door, my nose smell a very delicious aroma that my stomach growl loudly.

My mom turn around to look at and I run to kiss and hug her.

" Hi mom! What is that? I pointed the oven.

" Do I need to tell you, my dear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter