Filler ...

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week after 2ne1 girls hang out with One Ok rock. 

First Semester is about to end in a week. Some student is busy completing all their projects for the final grades and some are now slacking. 2ne1 is included on the student who is now slacking since they completed all their projects 2 weeks before the semester ends. They ensure that they hidden activity will not affect their study for their parents not to be suspicious on them.  

2ne1 girls are hanging out on their favourite place in the university talking about their upcoming vacation. 

“Unnie, where will go this vacation? Last year we didn’t go together” Minzy ask. 

“Did you heard anything from Hyoni about any car race event?” CL also asks. 

“Iie , Hyoni unnie and I check our mails and some event site and I think no race will be doing here in Japan this vacation.” Dara answered the two. 

“ Hi Girls! “ someone shout from far. 

“ Oh , Is that Joon young and his squad?” Bom said. 

“ Yeah , look at those girls ogling on them” CL said and the girls look to all the girls who is captivate from their boys charisma. 

Every since the boys enrolled to their school, a lot of girls have been very kind to the girls and they even gave them a lot of things aside from the boys especially to CL since they knew she is the cousin of Joon young which is very popular among the boys. 

Joon young and the boys are walking towards the girls ignoring the stare and gaze of many girls student but before they reach the girls, one group block their way. The boys stop walking. 

“ So this is the boys that many are talking about!” Yuri look at them especially to Joon young. 

Yuri stands in front of him and smile. 

" Well not bad huh! You really handsome upclose but he is much better than you." She whisper.

Joon young just look at her while restraining him to lost control while Yuri's friend just looking at them and to the other boys.

" Oh is that the queenka with her es guard?" CL said.

2ne1 girls just watch from where they are and wait what the boys will do to the queenka and her friends. 

But their anticipating scene did not happen. The queenka say something to Joon young then walk away with her friends.

They saw how Joon young is now pissed off since they knew him. He doesn’t like to associate with a kind of girl like Yuri and her friends.  

  Joon young and the rest finally reach where the girls are. 

“What are you looking? What’s good with that huh! 2ne1 girls ?” Joonyong ask the girls. 

The girls did not answer him. Even though they want to ask what she said. The girls decided not to add more heat to the pissed boys and its all Yuri’s fault. 

CL on the otherhand was fuming. She wants to pull the hair of those girls but Dara told her to relax and hold her arm. 2ne1 girls were the only group that did not bother by the Queenka and it was favor to them since they don’t want to associate with those es. This was the first time although the boys are the one they bother not them. 

Day passed by and classes end ,the girls are planning to have a sleep over to Dara’s house since it’s been a long time they been there while the boys was go out early. They know the boys will go to the club to cool down. 

“See you later Santokki , prepare your room and a lot of food neh.” Bom said to her bestfriend. 

“ Bye unnie!” the two young girls also bid goodbye and ride to their car. 

Dara was inside her car when her phone rings. 

“ Hello?” 

“ Hi Dara!” 

Dara didn’t recognized the voice then look on the caller id and found that it’s Toru. 

“ Hi Toru!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter