Back for Good

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time has been passed.  Dara and the rest of the girls did not notice the time. Until CL phone ring. 

“ Yoboseyo.” 

“ Chaerin what time did you girls plan to go home? “ the deep voice on the other line ask. 

“ Waeyo? “ CL didn't hear clearly and told the boys to volume down the music. 

Toru turn off the music. 

“I’m asking what time did you plan to go home.” 

CL ask the girl what time is it with no tone.

Dara look at her watch and her eyes wide and whisper to CL “ It’s already 10pm and who is that?” 

“Joon young oppa” CL answered without a sound. 

The girls nod and become nervous. 

The boys just look at the girls. This is the first time they saw the girls become nervous. 

“We are preparing to go home oppa.” CL nervously said to the man on the other line. 

“Why I heard music a while ago when you take the call.” 

“That was the last song that we played and we will go home after that when you called.” CL explain. 

“Where are you ? I will pick you and the girls.” Joon young ask. 

“You don’t need to that oppa. The boys will bring us home.” CL added and ask the help of Dara to take the call. She was the last resort of the girls to restrain Joon young to fetch them. 

CL handed the phone to Dara. 

“ Yoboseyo” Dara nervously said. 

“ Dara?” 

“Hai!” 

“ Where is CL, did she handed the phone to you? That brat.” Joon young ask. 

“ Yes , you don’t need to fetch us Joon young. The boys will bring us home.” Dara said. 

“ No, I will fetch you whether you like it or not Dara.” 

“But” 

“No but Hobbit!” Joon young darkly said. 

“ Okay , if that what you want , stubborn stick man!” Dara angrily said and hand the phone to CL. 

“ Sorry , he is stubborn as hell.” Dara said to CL but ensure that Joon young hear what she said. 

“ Oppa.” 

“ I heard that Chaerin. Tell me where I can fetch you now” 

“I will text you oppa. I’ll ask them where. Is that okay?” CL said. 

“Okay , I will wait for your text. Bye” 

“ Gomen boys , we need to go home now.” Bom said. 

“ It’s okay since it is already late. We understand him. He must be worried on your safety.” Toru said and look at Dara. He knows he is more worried to this girl. 

Toru told CL where Joon young can fetch the girls.

The girls and the boys go downstair .

“How about Taka?” Dara ask since he is still sleeping downstair. 

“ Toru will go at the bar and wake up him up and ask if he will go with us.” Ryota said. 

“ Here they are.” Tomoya saw the two walking towards them but he saw Taka is still seems in bad mood but manage to put a little smile. 

“ Sorry guys  that I slept .” Taka smile. 

“ It’s okay Taka. You owe us.” CL said. 

“ Hai! When we hang out again, It will be at my place.” Taka said. 

“ Okay , let go now before oppa spit fire on that place.” CL interrupt then message Joon young the exact location. 

Since they will not fit to Taka’s car. Toru decided to use his SUV to take the girls where Joon young will fetch them. 

Minutes has passed. The SUV reach the location. And Toru and were surprised that the man is already waiting for them. Leaning to his car while puff a cigarette. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter