Hang out with One Ok Rock

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the call, Dara told the girls and even the boys that One Ok rock invited them to hang out. The girls agreed since they dont have any schedule on Saturday while the boys pass due to they need to check the condition of their cars. After what happen between Joon young and Dara , although the two are talking to each other but it is purely about the race and the members do nothing about their leaders. Even they didn't know what happen about the two , they know time will come their relationship will back just like the old days.

Dara called Taka to inform that the girls agreed to hang out on Saturday. And Taka inform them that it will be at Toru's house since it is quite spacious and good place to hang out. Also the girls will pick up by him.

 

SATURDAY....

Taka is a little early on the place where they will pick the 2ne1 girls.

The girls arrive and saw Taka's car based on the description that he gave to Dara.

" Oh , he is over there . Let's go girls " then they walk towards the car.

Taka open his window and get down to his car wearing mask and hoodies so no one can see him. He wave his hand to 2ne1 girls.

" Hi!" the girls greeted him but not mentioning his name.

Taka nod and open the car door fo them.

" Oh! you dont need to do this , we can take care of that." Dara said but Taka still open for them.

The girls hop in. Dara on the front and the three girls at the back.

" Cool car! And I like the smell , so manly." Bom comment.

" Arigatou , Bom! " Taka smile.

" So Are all you okay now ?" he added.

" Yeah , let's get it on! NOLJA! " the girls said in unison.

" Huh! " Taka react.

" Dont mind us , Taka. It just our trademark shout when we are in the race." Dara explain.

" Ah okay , by the way what is it , NOLJA?" Taka ask.

" Its a korean for Lets Play" CL said.

" Oh! okay, NOLJA!" Taka said then step the gas and drive.

The girls laugh.

The five arrive at Toru's hous after an hour. The remaining member is now at Toru's house preparing.

Tomoya and Ryota is now at the rooftop preparing the place and food while Toru is waiting for the Taka and guest arrival.

Toru saw Taka's car and press the button to open his gate. The car entered.

Toru smile when he saw the first girl that get down from the car.

" Welcome to my crib , angel" he thought.

" Wow! Is this Toru-san house?" Minzy ask.

" Hai! We always hang out here when we want to relax after the gig and tour" Taka said.

" Youre right ,I smell the fresh air here and the scenery is really good." Bom said.

Dara on the other hand scanned the place. She was amaze by the landscape and the design of the house. She agreed to what Taka said. She felt relax by looking at the house and sorroundings. The house is not too extravagant but a classy one. All in all this house is one that you wanted if you want to relax and escape from the toxic world. Dara didn't notice that Tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter