Truth is finally revealed...

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2ne1 member walk with Dara on the field. Joon young assist Dara on her car while instructed her again.

While in Takeru's booth , Toru was amazed to the black/gold car. The color is somehow simple but it classy that really suit his taste. He was sure it was the fastest car among the car in this event, the " Hennessey Venom GT '. He was sure the driver has a good taste choosing this car. He saw a man drove the car.

" Hey Takeru , I thought it was all girls race today and boys will be tomorrow but why the car with color Balck and gold driver is a man" He ask.

" Huh! " then Takeru look on the race line when Toru pointed the car.

But suddenly the man get out of the car and give way to the small girl. He cant clearly saw the girl face since the man with her blocking his view. The girl hop in and the man with her still talk which seem giving her instruction. Then afterward the man hug and pat the girl head before closing the door.

"Hmm. It must be the 2ne1 leader as takeru describe her and the boyfriend." Toru thought.

" Hey Toru , is that the leader of 2ne1 who's inside that awesome black and gold car, did you see her face?" Taka ask.

" Yeah , she was but i cant clearly saw her face since her boyfriend blocking the view." Toru dissapointly said.

" Hahaha! you sound like a jealous fanboy Toru." Taka teased his friend.

" I'm just curious and i know you also want to see that girl"

" Yeah , Im dying to see and meet those girls and ask them if they know us.hehehe I cant wait to finish the racing though." Taka smile widely.

Then the gun shot fire.

The four car flew instantly.

Dara smoothly drive her car thanks to Joon young they been secretely practice drifting to this mountain with the other four boys a long time ago. The girls didn't know that she's been bugging Joon young to teach her drifting. At first Joon young didn't want her to learn drifting because that was really dangerous for a girl. In a constant bugging Joon young gave up and teach her with a condition that it must be a secret to other girls. And this is the exact mountain that witness all her fall and hardwork to master drifting along with Joon young and the other four. Joon young is a professional drifters in England but some only knew his identity since he always wear mask to hide his face back then.He keep his profile low as possible because same with them if their parents will know all of this they will be a dead meat and all their dreams will gone in a blink of an eye.

Dara finish the race smoothly and named as the winner.

2ne1 squad jump with joy for grabbing all the first slot in the single category.

Dara get out to her car and jump to Joon young.

Joon young was surprised but hug Dara tightly so they will not fall on the ground.

" I made it , I made it!" Dara happily told to Joon young and her squad.

The people in the race field clap and congratulate Dara for her spectacular skill in drifting.

Toru had a glimpse to the happy 2ne1 leader.

" Is that Dara ?" He blink his eyes but because of the people plucking with the 2ne1 leader he cant see her now to confirm if that is really Dara. He scanned the place but the people is starting to clear out the field and go back to each booth as the goup race will be start in a short while. He might be wrong. Why Dara will be doing here. He knows she can drive but being a racer and drifters is too much for her small figure.

Then the much awaited group race will start now.

Three of each member will be participate in the combination of car race and drifting.

Taka,Ryota and Toru's eyes was blinding from the car they seeing specially the 2ne1 expensive cars.

The race is now starting. The silver Lamborghini was the first one followed by the yellow Bugatti then the last one was the Black/Gold Hennessey Venom. As usual , 2ne1 bring home the bacon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter