Chapter 1

We'll take care of you as long as we can.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the practice room:

     The SNSD were practising for their new comeback.They already practice from two hours ago.When their manager noticed that they were tired.He said."Okay guys.Lets take a break first.We will start again after 1 hour."The girls sighed tiredly.They sat cross-legged in a group."Aigoo,Im so tired."Tiffany complain then lay down on the floor."Not just you."Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.The girls was talking about nonsense things for about 20 minutes.Jessica does not joined in with her talkative friends because she still felt exhausted.She just looked at her members that busy talking to each other and Tiffany still lay down on the floor besides her.Suddenly,she noticed something.'Wait!Where's Taeyeon?'her mind said when she noticed that Taeyeon is not in there.

     "Guys,haven't you all see Taeyeon?She's not in here."Jessica asked the girls."Maybe she go to the toilet."answered Yoona.They agreed with Yoona's statement but not Jessica."She doesn't always like this."Jessica said with her low voice that only can be heard by Tiffany."Hmm?"Tiffany looked at her."No,Im just thinking about Taeyeon.She usually doesn't like this."said Jessica."What do you mean?"Tiffany quickly got up from her nap and face Jessica."She will tell us when she want to go to somewhere even to the toilet."explained Jessica.Tiffany thought a moment about what did Jessica said just now.She nodded her head thrice.They both started to worry.

     Suddenly,the door opened and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter