Chapter 5

Maybe It Is Love

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Marriage? Lee Eunhyuk? The Lee Eunhyuk who never went into a relationship now had to get married? It was just..... Eunhyuk didn’t know what to say.

 

His father had known what Eunhyuk’s reaction was going to be. But he had to convince his son about the wedding. He placed his hand on Eunhyuk’s and took a deep breath before saying, “Hyukjae, look at me.”

 

Eunhyuk lifted his head and when their eyes met, his father started, “Hyuk, your mother wanted this marriage to happen, it was her last wish. Please, I know you will understand. The boy already agreed to marry you. Please, Hyuk,” his father pleaded.

 

Eunhyuk was about to agree when he realized something, “Did you just say boy, dad? My fiancé is a boy?”

 

“Yes, Hyuk.”

 

“But I am not gay, dad. I am ing straight!” he exclaimed.

 

His father sighed, “I know, Hyuk. But who says you have to be gay? You just have to marry him. No one has to know about your marriage.”

 

Eunhyuk was confused, “What do you mean, dad?”

 

His father’s lips slowly curved into a smile, “Firstly, your mother only wanted you to marry him. You don’t have to treat him like your wife. Second, I know you will not let your mother’s wish be unfulfilled.”

 

Eunhyuk sighed, “Okay, dad.”

 

He got up and went to his bedroom. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. Slowly, he turned the shower on. He was thinking about a lot of things. There was no way he would turn into gay. He would just marry the boy but he would keep having one night stands with those es that were willing to give their body to him. After showering for half an hour, he turned the water off. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he came out of the bathroom.

 

He got ready and checked his reflection on the mirror. He kept his thoughts aside for then.

 

He had to go to the girl who was flirting with him at the school cafeteria.