Chapter 36

Maybe It Is Love

The examination hall was quiet except for the faint sound of pens moving on papers. Only ten minutes to go and their last examination for the year would be over.

 

Donghae looked at his wrist watch and cursed, moving his hand faster so he would be able to finish in time. The other students were in no better situation than him though. It was like they became crazy in the last five minutes. It was really a wonder how they could actually finish writing the answers before the bell rang.

 

Releasing a long sigh full of relief, Donghae got up and packed his things in his backpack before slinging it on a shoulder and walking to Eunhyuk’s desk.

 

The elder boy was resting his head on the desk, looking like a corpse.

 

“Hey, it’s finally over,” Donghae muttered, chuckling softly as he ran his fingers through Eunhyuk’s hair, trying to make him relax.

 

Eunhyuk smiled at the gesture and caught Donghae’s hand, kissing his palm softly, “I think my right hand is gonna fall off, baby.”

 

Donghae smiled too, “Do you need a kiss to get your energy back?”

 

Eunhyuk grinned at the suggestion and pulled Donghae onto his lap, pecking his lips softly, “Yeah, but I think I’ll need more than just one kiss.”

 

Donghae grinned back, “Then you’ll get as many as you want.”

 

Their lips met halfway as fingers entwined together, matching like puzzle pieces. Donghae’s other hand rested on Eunhyuk’s head, playing with his hair as their mouths shared each other’s sweetness. Eunhyuk’s hand encircled the younger boy’s waist, pulling him closer so that there would be not even a centimetre distance between them.

 

The other seven boys sighed in unison, completely tired with the extreme public display of affection. There was a new member in their group though. The girl giggled at the scene that had become common to her as well as everyone in the school by then.

 

“Soo, what’s so funny?” Siwon raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

 

“Nothing’s funny. They are just cute,” Sooyoung giggled again, squealing as she saw Donghae biting Eunhyuk’s nose playfully. The scene was so cute that she could die.

 

Siwon shook his head, amused at how adorable she looked while admiring her favorite couple in the school.

 

“Can you stop staring at them and kiss me instead, please?” Siwon felt the urge to pout but it didn’t suit his personality so he decided to refrain himself from doing so.

 

She blushed a bit and leaned forward, pulling Siwon down by his collar and pecking his lips. Siwon grinned happily, satisfied for the time being with the tiny kiss.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in irritation, “Okay, guys, now stop shoving your tongues down each other’s throats and get the up. Your disgustingly cheesy moments are giving me goosebumps.” Kyuhyun pretended to shiver in disgust but was smacked on the head by Heechul.

 

Heechul snickered, “Stop being over dramatic. You and Min are no better.”

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his head and winced, “You didn’t have to smack me that hard, hyung. And these two always act like newlyweds. It’s creeping me out.”

 

Heechul didn’t say anything but tried to hide a smile. They are newlyweds though, he replied inwardly.

 

It had been a month since he saw Donghae limping into the class the first time. Which meant one month since the newlyweds had finally done the deed. But their other friends still didn’t know that those two were married.

 

Their final examinations had begun and Heechul guessed that Eunhyuk didn’t want to distract anyone with the news. But Heechul was sure that Eunhyuk was planning something. And he was waiting for that moment to finally come.

 

“Does anyone want to hang out?” Yesung asked excitedly, one arm wrapped around his boyfriend’s waist who looked excited at the suggestion.

 

“We’ll pass,” Eunhyuk muttered, smiling tiredly, “Too tired for that.”

 

“How about an indoor movie date?” Donghae suggested, massaging the redheaded boy’s neck to lessen his tiredness.

 

“That’s a good idea, baby. Let’s do that then,” Eunhyuk nodded in approval, pecking the brunette’s cheek lovingly.

 

They both got up and bid their friends goodbye.

 

As Eunhyuk stopped at a red signal, he started nuzzling Donghae’s neck, kissing his collarbone, making the brunette smile at the tickling sensations on his skin.

 

“Didn’t you say you were tired, Mr. Lee?” Donghae asked a bit shyly, not being able to suppress his smile.

 

Eunhyuk hummed against his neck, “Never too tired to shower you with my love, Mrs. Lee.”

 

Donghae laughed gleefully and caressed Eynhyuk’s head, “I can see that but we should get going now. The signal has turned green.”

 

Eunhyuk groaned disappointedly and straightened himself, wincing as he heard the other cars honking loudly for him to start driving. Without delaying, he took control of the steering wheel and drove towards their home.

 

After reaching home, they both collapsed on the bed, feeling deadly tired. Deciding to get some rest before their little home date, they fell asleep while cuddling with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What kind of movie do you want to watch?” Donghae quiestioned as he went through the stack of DVDs Eunhyuk had.

 

“I don’t know? What about you?” Eunhyuk asked back, eyeing the brunette who looked so cute wearing bright yellow SpongeBob shorts and a white T-shirt. Eunhyuk used to hate those kinds of cartoon printed clothes before but Donghae had a huge collection of them in their closet. So, seeing him walking around wearing cartoon printed clothes had become a normal sight for the elder boy and honestly, he started finding this habit of his wife cute. Unbearably cute, to be honest.

 

“Should we watch an action movie? Or comedy?” Donghae suggested, unaware of Eunhyuk’s stare.

 

The elder boy hummed, “Should we? No, how about we watch a romantic movie instead?” He got up from his lying position on the couch and hugged Donghae, burying his nose in the brunette’s hair and smelling his scent. “And we can kiss too while we’re at it.”

 

He tried to kiss Donghae who blocked his lips with his palm, “It’s a date night, Hyukkie. So, stop trying to lure me in bed and go order some takeout. I don’t want to sleep with an empty stomach.”

 

Eunhyuk scratched his head sheepishly, embarrassed that his plan got revealed and stood up from the couch, searching for his phone.

 

As he ordered pizza over the phone, Eunhyuk asked Donghae if he wanted to eat anything else.

 

The brunette shrugged and so Eunhyuk thought he would order some tacos as well.

 

After putting the phone down, Eunhyuk began to observe Donghae instead of going back to the couch. Donghae, who was searching the cabinets for some popcorn he had bought earlier, noticed that the elder boy was staring.

 

“Have I suddenly become too handsome?” Donghae asked teasingly.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head, “Your shorts are distracting me.”

 

“Um…. why? You don’t like them? Is the color too bright?” he subconsciously bit his bottom lip, staring down at his SpongeBob printed shorts with a frown.

 

He really liked these shorts. That’s why he bought them immediately after seeing them at the mall.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled and walked towards the brunette, “Not that. They just look too cute on you, Hae.”

 

Donghae smiled, relieved at the statement. He rubbed his neck nervously as a slight pink hue covered his cheeks, “I-I bought a pair for you too. I want you to wear them b-but I know that they’re not your style so...,” he trailed off.

 

“Really?” Eunhyuk perked up at that, “Where? Let me see them first.”

 

“Wait, I’ll bring the shorts here,” Donghae quickly went to their bedroom and returned with a pair of shorts a minute later.

 

Eunhyuk took the shorts from Donghae and chuckled, seeing several heads of Mickey Mouse printed on them.

 

“They’re not your style, right?” Donghae looked away in embarrassment.

 

“Hmm, they’re not,” Eunhyuk replied, “But I’ll wear anything for you, baby.”

 

Eunhyuk pecked Donghae’s cheek and disappeared into the bedroom to change into the shorts as Donghae kept himself busy with pouring popcorn into a big bowl with his cheeks red in embarrassment.

 

By the time Eunhyuk returned, the brunette was already sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hand, having put the disk in the DVD player.

 

Donghae grinned widely when he saw Eunhyuk wearing the Mickey Mouse shorts, looking cute and adorable.

 

Eunhyuk was grinning too, showing his pink gums as he sat next to the brunette, “What movie are we watching?”

 

Donghae tried to suppress his grin and concentrated on the television instead. The opening credits were over and the movie was starting, “My Little Bride.”

 

“Oh, that’s an old movie. But I haven’t watched it yet,” Eunhyuk mumbled as he wrapped an arm around Donghae’s waist.

 

They both concentrated on the movie, sharing popcorn from the big bowl in the younger boy’s hand.

 

“That looks like our story,” Eunhyuk chuckled, “Her grandfather is playing the role of my dad.”

 

Donghae chuckled too, “At least Uncle Lee didn’t pretend to be sick to make you agree to the marriage.”

 

The pizza was delivered after twenty minutes and so they started eating while watching the movie. They made a few small comments during some scenes and cackled together at the funny scenes. Donghae almost died of laughter when the girl, Boeun, got backfired by her plan of embarrassing her husband by pulling down his pants.

 

Donghae kept saying again and again how cute and adorable the girl was. She had big expressive eyes and really cute features. He was so engrossed in the movie that he failed to notice how Eunhyuk was getting jealous every time the brunette complemented the female lead.

 

And when Donghae said her lips were soft like a baby’s, Eunhyuk totally snapped. Donghae squeaked as he was suddenly pinned down on the couch with Eunhyuk hovering over him, staring at him with darkened eyes, “What did you say?”

 

The brunette was at loss for words, startled at the elder boy’s sudden anger, “W-What?”

 

Donghae tried to free himself but Eunhyuk was holding his hands in a strong grip, “You’re complementing her so much. I’m jealous. Can’t you see that?” Eunhyuk whispered into the younger boy’s ear huskily, voice dripping with possessiveness.

 

Donghae shivered as Eunhyuk’s soft plump lips brushed the side of his neck, his warm breathing leaving tingles in his skin. Donghae bit his lip, amused at Eunhyuk’s jealous behavior but mostly surrendering to his husband, “You s-shouldn’t get jealous, I’m g-gay, remember?”

 

Eunhyuk laughed softly against the younger boy’s soft skin, “I know but I still can’t tolerate my wife admiring someone else when I am right beside him. Or should I remind you who you belong to?”

 

“In your dreams,” Donghae quickly pushed Eunhyuk away and got up from the couch, laughing loudly as he ran around the couch.

 

“You little... come here!” Eunhyuk got up too and chased after the brunette.

 

They ran around the whole drawing room, yelling and laughing and throwing things at each other as Eunhyuk tried to catch Donghae who didn’t want to get caught easily.

 

The movie was forgotten as they found more interest in playing catch like little kids. It felt like the childhood times when they used to play and laugh together like this.

 

At one point, Donghae picked up some popcorn from the bowl amd threw them at Eunhyuk. The elder boy threw some at him back. They engaged in a playful fight, throwing popcorn at each other, laughing freely as if they had no worries. It was so refreshing. And they looked like little kids even more because of the childish cartoon printed clothes they were wearing.

 

“Got you,” Eunhyuk chuckled, pinning Donghae against the couch when he finally caught him, panting from all the running around earlier.

 

Donghae was still laughing and trying to struggle free. “Let m-me go, Hyukkie, mph!

 

Eunhyuk shut him up by kissing him. The elder boy entered his tongue into the brunette’s mouth and explored his cavern, making Donghae melt under him and stop trying to struggle. The brunette pulled him closer and kissed back eagerly. Their hearts were beating at the same pace, falling into a rhythm as their limbs wrapped around each other, seeking for friction. Eunhyuk started moving his hips back and forward, making Donghae gasp, “T-The movie.... isn’t o-over yet.”

 

“We can watch it later,” Eunhyuk panted, eyes full of lust and desire. He picked up the remote and turned the television off before throwing it away, not caring if it broke.

 

“Ah!” Donghae whimpered as Eunhyuk started working his magic on his body.

 

Movie date forgotten, the night turned into a passionate love making session for hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was acting so suspicious the past couple of weeks that Donghae couldn’t help getting nervous.

 

After the final examination ended, Eunhyuk started coming back home later than usual. Donghae was concerned because he knew that Eunhyuk wasn’t missing their little grocery dates because of school or meeting up with friends. He knew that Eunhyuk wasn’t also hanging out with their friends because they would’ve taken Donghae with them too and they looked surprised when the brunette asked Sungmin one day if they had fun hanging out.

 

They said that they hadn’t properly seen Eunhyuk in a week and it made Donghae very suspicious. A part of him was telling him to suspect that his husband was cheating on him but Donghae knew better than actually letting himself believe it. He trusted the elder boy a lot, trusted their love and he knew that Eunhyuk wouldn’t do that to him.

 

Then what is it? The curiosity was eating him up. One day, when he came back home from his part time job, he found Eunhyuk singing and dancing in the living room.

 

Donghae already knew that Eunhyuk was a good dancer but he never knew that the elder boy could sing too. But as soon as Eunhyuk noticed him, he stopped dancing and acted like he was doing nothing.

 

It was very suspicious.

 

Their graduation day would be held in two days. But it looked like Eunhyuk had no tension whereas Donghae was dying because of both nervousness and excitement.

 

They hadn’t told their friends everything yet. Donghae decided to let Eunhyuk reveal it instead as the elder boy had wanted. And every time he asked about it, Eunhyuk would just smirk while answering that he was going to tell them soon.

 

Eunhyuk was planning something. Donghae was damn sure. He just didn’t know what it was.

 

The elder boy came home late some days, tired and sweaty. And if Donghae tried to ask him something, Eunhyuk would play his dirty tricks and they would end up ing instead.

 

Donghae was going crazy thinking about all the possibilities about what Eunhyuk was up to. He just hoped that the elder boy would stop keeping secrets and reveal them soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The auditorium was full of students, all of them wearing their graduation gowns and caps. The ceremony was going to start soon. All the students were excited as it would be the end of their high school journey. Some were sad too because they would miss their school and their friends as half of their life were connected to this school.

 

Donghae was bothered because of a whole different reason though. He couldn’t ing walk properly because his hurt like hell.

 

All of his friends were teasing him about his condition.

 

“You must be really great in , dude. Is that why your boyfriend can’t stop ing you like a beast?” Kyuhyun cackled loudly, making Donghae glare at him.

 

The brunette felt like kicking his best friend’s balls but he didn’t want to ruin his friend’s future on his graduation so he refrained himself from doing so, “Shut up, Cho Kyuhyun! Your boyfriend is in no better condition.”

 

Truly, Sungmin was also limping, whining from time to time as his hurt because of his overly boyfriend.

 

Eunhyuk had come home late the previous night and had taken a shower, washing all his sweat and tiredness away before he had climbed onto the bed beside Donghae and made love to him all night long, rough and hard. Donghae was in no position to complain though as he enjoyed the too.

 

He loved every round, every touch and every bit of ecstasy Eunhyuk put him through.

 

Remembering the events of the previous night, the brunette began to blush. Eunhyuk was rough but very expressive, whispering I love you in his ear with every .

 

“Thinking about me?” Donghae jumped at the sudden whisper in his ear, hissing as his rubbed against the chair, making him wince at the slight pain the friction made.

 

“Where were you?” Donghae blinked at his husband, smiling slightly as Eunhyuk greeted him with a soft kiss.

 

“Just somewhere,” he replied before frowning in concern, “Does it still hurt? I’m sorry, Hae. I shouldn’t have gone so rough on you,” he apologized, biting his lip in worry.

 

Donghae chuckled and took Eunhyuk’s hand in his own, “It’s okay. Don’t feel guilty.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled back and squeezed his hand as a comforting gesture. But their attention shifted to the stage as they heard someone testing the microphone.

 

The ceremony started at last.

 

Their principal came forward and talked first. He talked about his own high school graduation day and how nervous he had been. He talked about how lucky their school was because SM High had so many talented students. He also talked about his own experience after high school and advised the students to keep their hopes high and never give up on life.

 

After the principal, a few teachers also gave some speech and finally it was time to hand out their certificates.

 

Their homeroom teacher started calling the students’ names one by one and they went up on the stage to receive their certificate from the principal.

 

Kim Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong walked onto the stage and received his certificate, smiling brightly. The teacher asked him to say something about his experience in the school and so with a small smile, Jaejoong started, “I originally came to this school because I wanted to get away from my old memories, from someone I love a lot.” He looked at Yunho and smiled shyly, “But I made great friends here. I haven’t spent much time here so I can’t say I will miss this school very much.”

 

Some students laughed at the statement. Jaejoong continued, “But yeah, I will miss this school, even if a little. Specially, I will miss those friends I made here who lent me a shoulder when I was crying alone, listened to me and helped me find my happiness,” he looked at Donghae who smiled at him. “Thank you, Donghae. I will forever be grateful to you. Thanks everyone for making this small amount of time I spent here so special.”

 

Everyone clapped as he finished his speech and then walked down from the stage, to his seat where his boyfriend, Yunho, was waiting for him. He hugged his smaller boyfriend tightly and congratulated him with a kiss.

 

Next was Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, Yesung and others. Some of them had already prepared their speech whereas some were caught off guard. It was fun. They talked about their experiences and achievements in high school. Time was ticking by and finally Donghae’s name was called.

 

Lee Donghae.

 

Donghae’s face brightened with a grin and he stood up, walking onto the stage. He bowed at his homeroom teacher and then at the principal. The principal smiled at him warmly and handed him his certificate, making Donghae grin. He turned around and looked down at his classmates and friends, smiling proudly. This moment was so special that Donghae would remember it for the rest of his life.

 

Looking around, he felt a bit sad as he saw that all of his classmates’ parents were there to support their children but only his parents were absent. If his parents were alive, maybe they would’ve been here to support him on such a day.

 

But then his eyes fell on the middle aged man on one side of the corridor, standing with a digital camera in his hands and taking pictures as he smiled proudly at the brunette.

 

Lee Hwan. His father-in-law.

 

Tears welled up in Donghae’s eyes in happiness. Mr. Lee wasn’t here only for Eunhyuk but also for Donghae too. Seeing his Uncle Lee standing there in the audience, cheering for him, he realized that he still had a parent, a guardian.

 

“Donghae, do you want to say anything?” their homeroom teacher brought the microphone near his mouth. Donghae just shook his head, trying to suppress his tears of happiness before he uttered, “Thank you. Thank you for being here for me too, dad.”

 

He made eye contact with his dad and smiled. Mr. Lee also smiled at him affectionately and gave him a thumb up.

 

Then Donghae quietly exited the stage and walked to his seat where Eunhyuk instantly pulled him into a warm embrace.

 

They watched as the other students received their certificates one by one. All of their friends had already received theirs too but as time passed, Donghae began to get nervous because almost all the students were called but Eunhyuk’s turn wasn’t coming yet. His palms started sweating in worry as he frowned, “Why aren’t they calling your name?”

 

Eunhyuk just shrugged and said, “They will, don’t worry.”

 

Surprisingly, Eunhyuk’s name was the last to be called. The redheaded boy smiled at the brunette and went up on the stage. He bowed at the teachers and received his certificate before turning to the audience.

 

“Eunhyuk requested that his name should be called last because he has a special performance,” their homeroom teacher announced, making all the students cheer loudly. Eunhyuk’s popularity was no joke.

 

Donghae watched with wide eyes because he had a feeling that this is what Eunhyuk had been preparing for all those days.

 

“I would like Jung Yunho to come here and help me,” Eunhyuk stated before he wore a mini microphone, adjusting it behind his ear.

 

Yunho stood up and went to the back of the stage with a guitar, grinning mischievously and winking at Donghae. Donghae was shocked because Yunho and Eunhyuk doing a performance together? Interesting.

 

Eunhyuk tested the mini microphone before muttering, “This performance is for my special someone, my love. Lee Donghae, this is for you.”

 

Yunho started playing the guitar while sitting on a chair at one corner of the stage and as a beat fell, Eunhyuk began to sing and dance. The whole auditorium filled with the beautiful lyrics of Eunhyuk’s song that he wrote himself for Donghae.

 

When morning comes and the sunlight wraps around us
Even if I don’t get up, don’t wake me up

 

Eunhyuk held up a large picture of a sleeping Donghae, probably taken in the morning of someday when Donghae was still peacefully asleep next to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk had a habit of staring at the sleeping brunette in the morning without waking him up.

 

Touch me like the spring wind, everything about you is beautiful
I’ll pull you in like this oh baby and whisper that I love you

 

Eunhyuk made a hugging motion and Donghae blushed at the words. He knew the song was for him because Eunhyuk had already dedicated it to him before starting and also because he was singing and dancing while staring straight at the brunette.

 

Don’t wake me up, I like it just the way it is
Right now, it’s only you and me
Don’t wake me up, I like the feeling of you
I’m peacefully falling asleep in your arms
Don’t wake me up, Don’t wake me up

 

Donghae was watching Eunhyuk dance with clear amazement in his eyes. His every move was so smooth, his body language was so beautiful. Donghae couldn’t take his eyes off his husband. His singing voice was sweet too. And then Eunhyuk started rapping and Donghae’s breath hitched.

 

Let’s draw a comma for a bit, let’s loosen up and stretch
My arm pillow is your resting place
I’ll make a bonfire to melt your body
Without you, I’m an empty tin can
Just like leftover scraps
So when I open my eyes, please be by my side

 

Eunhyuk walked down the stairs, leaving the stage as he rapped and approached Donghae. The younger boy’s heart started beating at an unhealthy pace as Eunhyuk pulled him up from his seat and pulled him closer by the waist.

 

When the sun sets, under that light, my eyes dazzle at the sight of you
As I look at you like this baby, I softly kiss your lips

 

He placed a soft kiss on the brunette’s thin lips, making Donghae smile. Eunhyuk grinned and backed away, beginning to dance again.

 

Don’t wake me up, I like it just the way it is
Right now, it’s only you and me
Don’t wake me up, I like the feeling of you
I’m peacefully falling asleep in your arms
Don’t wake me up, Don’t wake me up

 

After that, the redheaded boy pulled Donghae closer again and cupped his face, looking at his eyes with a reassuring look.

 

Push back your worries for a bit, it’s alright, oh it’s alright
This is your resting place, just stay like that, it’s alright, oh it’s alright

 

Donghae’s heart swelled. Yes, he could put his worries away and rest in his lover’s embrace now. He had nothing to worry about anymore. Eunhyuk would always be there for him, loving and cherishing him. He could see the promise in the elder boy’s eyes.

 

Then Eunhyuk began singing the last verse slowly. Yunho stopped playing the guitar and only Eunhyuk’s voice full of love could be heard through the whole auditorium as he rested his forehead against Donghae’s, both closing their eyes and getting lost in the feeling of each other.

 

Don’t wake me up, I like it just the way it is
Right now, it’s only you and me
Don’t wake me up, I like the feeling of you
I’m peacefully falling asleep in your arms
Don’t wake me up, Don’t wake me up

 

The song was finally over. Donghae grinned; his happiness could be seen on his face. Eunhyuk nuzzled the younger boy’s nose, grinning as widely as the brunette. “Here comes the real thing,” he muttered softly before he clasped the younger boy’s hands tightly in his hands, staring straight at his eyes, “Lee Donghae. I love you. It took me so long to realize my feelings and I’m sorry for all those months you had to cry alone, hiding your tears from me.”

 

Donghae shook his head softly and whispered, “It’s okay.”

 

Eunhyuk continued, “January 21. You walked down the altar and took my hand. I ignored my heart which was jumping here,” he placed Donghae’s palm against his chest where the brunette could feel his heart beating fast, “It was telling me that it wanted you but I was too stupid to understand. I didn’t complete my wedding vows that day so I’ll say it again today.”

 

They could hear several gasps of surprise but Donghae had no time to turn his head around and confirm as he could feel the excitement, the happiness bubbling inside his chest hearing his husband’s words.

 

“I, Lee Hyukjae, take this man, Lee Donghae, as my officially wedded wife, stay by him in happiness and sorrow, in danger and difficulty, support him in every situation and love him forever,” Eunhyuk uttered his wedding vows, gaze full of love and admiration as he stared at his wife.

 

Donghae couldn’t suppress the happy tears in his eyes as he uttered his own wedding vows, “I, Lee Donghae, take this man, Lee Hyukjae, as my officially wedded husband, promise to stay by him and help him in all problems and difficulties, respect and fulfill his wishes and love him forever.”

 

Eunhyuk grinned happily and asked, “Can I kiss you now?”

 

Donghae nodded his head vigorously as he cried, “Yes!”

 

They both leaned forward and met halfway, claiming each other’s lips. They enjoyed it like it was their first kiss, forgetting everything and everyone present in the auditorium.

 

Donghae was officially declared as Eunhyuk’s wife now. The redheaded boy was grinning from ear to ear, too happy that he could finally show his beautiful wife to the world.

 

Yunho smiled at the scene and gave Eunhyuk a thumb up, making Eunhyuk grin even wider.

 

 


 

A/N: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

ing finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The movie date at home was requested by my close friend BaekTanLuv.  It was her idea and also such an adorable idea omg! Okay, so imagine how Eunhyuk is dancing in this to know how he danced in the chapter. And put the things I described in between. Isn't it adorable?????? <3333 And Eunhyuk is singing both Donghae's and his own lines. 

 

Thanks a lot for the ten upvotes that I recieved after the last chapter. I can't believe that I'm writing so much these days but the temptation will kill me if I don't so yeah. And now the whole school knows about their marriage hahaha. 

 

Thanks a lot for commenting, my dear readers. You guys are the best. Here, a kissy for you (^3^)

Let me know what you think of this chapter. Love ya~