Chapter 10

Maybe It Is Love

Donghae was waiting for Eunhyuk, in Eunhyuk’s bedroom, no, their bedroom. He was very happy but also a bit afraid, actually he was very much afraid of how his relation with his husband would be. When he was at their wedding party, Hyuk didn’t even come to talk to him. Whenever the redheaded boy looked at him, he could feel the distaste in his eyes for the brunette. He was confused and unsure of why the elder was acting like that. But when his just-married-husband started to dance and flirt with some hot and pretty girls, it all made sense to him.

 

How could he forget that Lee Eunhyuk - or Hyukjae, Donghae didn’t know what to call him anymore - was a straight guy, a guy who always flirted with some y girls, to get those girls in leg-spread-wide-on-a-bed position. He knew that Eunhyuk was no innocent guy who would wait for his true love to show up. Instead he was someone who simply thought that the idea of love was the stupidest thing on earth, and he wouldn’t even care if any girl would be ready to die for him. But for some weird reason Donghae couldn’t get over him or hate him. What the reason was, Donghae didn’t even know himself.

 

Donghae was busy in his thoughts when the door of the bedroom burst open. An angry looking Eunhyuk entered the bedroom while continuously cussing someone with words like , , and etcetera etcetera. The redheaded boy stopped on his tracks when he caught sight of the other boy who was sitting on the edge of his bed, wearing nemo pajamas and looking at him with brown eyes.

 

Eunhyuk was lost at words for a few moments, drowned in the deepness of a pair of brown orbs which was watching him from a little distance. For a very short time, his eyes traveled down and stopped at those thin pink lips which were being abused by the shorter boy’s teeth. But that was just for a very short time.

 

Eunhyuk’s anger increased when he recognized the brunette, Lee Donghae.

 

“What are you doing in my room?” Eunhyuk hissed.

 

“Well, I was....waiting....for you,” Donghae replied, not sure of what else to say.

 

“And who told you to wait for me?” Eunhyuk was getting angry more and more by every second.

 

“No one did, it’s your room, so I thought it’d be better to wait for you,” Donghae replied calmly. He was ready for a situation like this because he had guessed that something like this would happen sooner or later. He knew that it would take some time for the elder to accept the fact that he was married to a guy, not a girl.

 

“Exactly, my room. What I am asking is what are you doing in my room?” Eunhyuk’s voice became louder.

 

“What type of question is that? What do wives do in their husbands’ room?” Donghae raised his eyebrows at him.

 

And Eunhyuk lost it. “What the hell? Oh God, why don’t you kill me?” he whined.

 

Donghae found this side of Eunhyuk really cute. Eunhyuk looked like a kid who couldn’t buy his favorite ice-cream. Donghae chuckled at the thought.

 

Eunhyuk stopped whining when he heard the sound. He looked at Donghae who had a cute smile on his lips. “Why are you laughing?” Eunhyuk asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

“You’re like a kid,” Donghae chuckled again.

.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, “Whatever, now get out of my room,” he shouted in frustration. Donghae shrugged his shoulders and muttered an “Okay”. He got up from the bed and walked to the door. Eunhyuk was watching him. His eyes fell on the brunette’s lower back. He has a nice , Eunhyuk thought.

 

Wait, what?

 

Eunhyuk shook his head to get the idea of his wife having a nice out of his mind. “Why are you still here?” he growled.

 

Donghae turned to look at him with an innocent looking face. “The door is not opening,” Donghae said blinking his eyelashes cutely.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk said and walked to the door. He tried to open the door by twisting the doorknob. But it didn’t open. “Aish! Someone locked the door from outside,” he said.

 

“Eh? Who would do that?” Donghae asked.

 

“I don’t know?” Eunhyuk said. He whined again. “I am going to sleep now,” Eunhyuk muttered and climbed onto the bed. He covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes. Donghae didn’t know what to do. He poked Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

What?” Eunhyuk snapped.

 

Donghae flinched at the tone. “Can I sleep on the bed with you?” the brunette asked and waited for the elder’s answer.

 

“No,” the redhead said sternly.

 

Donghae hesitated but asked, “Then where should I sleep?”

 

“I don’t know. Sleep wherever you want except for my bed,” Eunhyuk said without even opening his eyes.

 

Donghae didn’t say anything after that. He walked to the other side of the bed and picked up a pillow. He went to the corner of the bedroom and lay down on the couch situated at that place, hugging the pillow tightly.

 

He was sad because of the redheaded boy’s behavior towards him. He decided to give the elder some space. He would wait until his husband started to like him, and he would make his husband fall for him. Donghae slowly fell asleep, tightening his hold around the pillow.

 

What those two boys didn’t know was the smirks those three culprits were producing who were responsible for the door being locked.