Chapter 6

The Lamp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update: March 11th, 2016

First of all I want to thank everyone who subscribed (i passed 200 subs thank you so much i love you all!) and everyone who commented, honestly you people made my day that i actually cried (of joy of course) Thank you and I hope you can all comment so we can fangirl together!

(p.s i would like to thank Time Warner Cable for leaving me internet-less, phone-less, and cable-less for 3 days due to a technical problem in the area *sarcastic laugh* i loved using my limited data!)

by the way, in the fanfic, it's currently Saturday, meaning Genie does not have school.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I like you."

 

thump. thump. thump.

Kai's heart was beating faster than ever. Did he hear those words right? Kyungsoo clearly said them out loud. Looking down at a drunk Kyungsoo who now snuggled close to Kai's neck, making Kai look at him with lustful eyes.

Kai couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want it like this, he didn't want to do anything with out Kyungsoo's consent. Slowly laying him down on his master bed, Kai started taking Kyungsoo's shoes off when he heard Kyungsoo mumble some words.

"It's hot, h-hot."  Kyungsoo mumbles as he tries to take his shirt off.

"Ah Kyungsoo, w-wait let me just take your first shirt off, so you can keep your under shirt." Jongin stutters because oh gosh he can't control himself.

"Kai, h-help me, take it off, ngh." 

Kyungsoo looks up to Kai with half lidded eyes. He then proceeds to take off both his shirts and pants, with leaving just his boxers and socks.

 

"Oh my" is all Kai can say as he tries so hard not to peek at Kyngsoo's body. Swallowing the much saliva he has in his mouth as he tries not to drool, Kai walks towards the A/C system to put the temperature down and covers Kyungsoo with a light blanket so he won't get too hot or too cold.

"Stay Kai, it's cwold ard I don't want to bre lwonelllyyy. Where's my baby genie?! I just want apple juice and my pororoooo." Kyungsoo rambles on as he rolls from one side to the other on the bed.

"C'mon Kyungsoo, you have to sleep now." Kai tries to say it as seriously as possible but the smaller one ends up in laughter.

"Heeeyyyyy, you kinda look like my boss Jongin!! Wooaaaahhhhhh it's like double the hotness, i neeed to twell Bakehyun 'bout dis!" Kyungsoo giggles as he fist bumps his hand in the air. Sighing, Kai tries his best to shush a drunk Kyungsoo down so both can get the sleep they need.

"Sleep with me."

what. woah wait, hold up a sec. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo wide-eyed as Kyungsoo stretches his arms out trying to find Kai's arms. Kai goes closer to Kyungsoo when suddenly Kyungsoo gets so close to him, he can feel the smaller's breath on chest while his arms holds onto Kai's shirt.

"You smell nice" Kyungsoo happily says as he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. 

Kyungsoo woke up to see a room that was certainly not his, in a bed that seemed really big, and covered in a shirt that was too big for him. His heart started racing and his head started throbbing, most likely due to being hungover. He thought of the worst until he sees his boss Jongin entering the room with a bottle of pills and a glass of water.

"Good morning Kyungsoo" A rather dashing Jongin with a white suit and a fitted snug black dress shirt comes into view and Kyungsoo's eyes get bigger than they aleady are.

"S-sir, I am deeply sorry if I have caused any trouble, the alcohol went up to my head, and I am deeply sorry if any of my actions yesterday night may have caused you trouble."

With this Jongin laughs and simply gives two pills and the water to kyungsoo while ruffling his hair. "Nonsense, it's okay, you slept like a baby. I didn't mind at all, in fact, you were rather, cute." Cue the mega blush Kyungsoo has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter