IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE ...

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bo191Xt3NM ( bts intro ; the most beautiful moment in life )

 

What am i doin’ with my life
This moment won’t ever come again
I’m asking myself again, am I happy right now?
The answer is already there, I was ...

SUGA.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

You know when your reality .... All you need is to dream ....

But what if even your dreams turn to be nightmares ? What is left for me to do ,  to not fall apart ,  to not die .... like him .... Jin ... Why did you leave us behind ?!

Suga P.O.V :

If you ask me about the most beautiful moments in life , I would say those you share with the ones you love . For me , It's my friends .

My life as Min Yun Gi was ruthless , lonley and empty . I had no friends , no dreams . That's when I met him . Jin . 

He was this sweet and cool boy , who when I was invisible to the whole world , noticed me . 

He gave me support and shared his dreams with me and they became mine as well . Music . It brought us together . 

I was always fond of rapping and writing music . That was the way I expressed myself the most not as if anyone heard anything I wrote . It was just my way to let things out : My frustration ; my fear ; my sadness .....

He was the one who told me I was good ... That Frustration , fear and sadness are moments to be shared as well as happiness ....  So I shared them with him and with the guys ....

Things weren't alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter