I: HANIEL [edited]

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ HANIEL♦

I: The Heartbreaker

 

Good Morning, Haniel. You have messages from TheDevil

[TheDevil] Haniel, you're still awake? Come on! Let's drink!

[TheDevil] Haniel, when is your rest day? Let's go to Busan! It's Mom's birthday!-

[TheDevil] Haniel!!!

[TheDevil] Haniel! I am stressed! Let's eat!

[TheDevil] Haniel, I need your suggestion. I'll be going to a formal meeting. What should I wear?

[TheDevil] HANIELLLLL!!!! You awake? I just got home from the club! Let's eat breakfast!

[TheDevil] HAN! I need your advice! She doesn't want to break up with me!

[TheDevil] Why so popular? My friends want you to come with me. Don't worry, they're all good boys.

[TheDevil] HANIEL! May I come over? I am bored!

[TheDevil] Han! Let's go overseas! Ticket and accommodation is on me!

[TheDevil] Hani!!!! You angry? Aish...it's your fault NOT MINE!

[TheDevil] Hey, scoundrel! Answer my messages!

These messages were from Jin. He loved to disturb other people especially if he was bored. His boredom has no definite time. He was going to give you a beep anytime he wanted. It felt like you were living in hell when you were with him.

If you were his friend, you cannot say, NO. His invitation was already an answer as YES.

However, those things were not much applicable to me. Whether he let go because of my stubbornness or a fight will begint. No one can rule my life even this bastard.

[TheDevil] Hey~ I know it's your rest day! I'm on my way to your flat. I'll bring food.

"Aish...THIS DEVIL!" Dealing with Jin on your rest days from work felt like cancelled off. 

I stood up from my bed and walked towards the kitchen to get some water.My head was aching and I felt like throwing up. "Argh! This is his fault!" I took out the pitcher from the fridge and poured the water on my glass. But it wasn't enough to ease the pain. I tried to drink on the pitcher and let the water flowed on my face.

After drinking water, I was about to go back to my bed when the doorbell rang. I let out a sigh and slowly made my way to the door. I felt like the world was crumbling upon me because of dizziness.

I opened the door and there he was...flashing a bright smile as if he was going to have a good day. He was on his white v-neck shirt under the black leather jacket, black denim pants and white pair of sneakers. "Good morning, Haniel!" He exclaimed while shaking a plastic full of goodies. "Nice to see you again!"

"In your FACE! We were just together last night and you are the reason why I'm having hangover right now!"

"Well, I feel like I've never seen you for a year that's why I come over." He entered my flat and jumped on the sofa immediately. He puts one by one the food on the table. "I just randomly picked and paid these foods from the convenience store."

"Well, you're always picking randomly even with girls." I joined him at the living room and the television.

He just smiled to what I've said and shook his head. "Here." He threw an ice pack to me and taught me on how to use it.. "I already know that you're going to have a severe headache."

"Why are you here? I'd rather sleep than to eat now."

"I don't care. You have to eat and after this, you can sleep. By the way, I'm gonna sleep here in the couch, okay?"

"Why don't you just go back to your unit?"

"Don't ask so many questions. Just eat then go back to your bedroom." He handed me the full-meal box of rice, egg and bacon. This wasn't a heavy meail but enough to be my breakfast.

He also started eating while we both watching this cooking show. I looked at him and I suddenly had the feeling of examining his features. Jin is handsome. He has a very attractive eye smile and his height and weight are enough ideal for the girls who doesn't like skinny and muscled men. He is also friendly that's why many girls are crazy over him but he has many guy friends also, who are always inviting him to parties or overseas trips. He is very outgoing and he wants everyone to follow his lead.

"Don't stare at me, Haniel. I already know that I am super attractive." He teased without looking back at me.

"Don't be too full of yourself. I'm just starting to realize that you really look stupid." He laughed but he did not look back again. I sensed our situation right now was quite uncomfortable.

"Hey." I called his attention but he just hummed. "Why you're not looking at me? Is this part of your prank again? You know I don't like it when we are talking like this. There's something, right?"

Jin put his food down and turned his head towards me. "I'm looking at you right now." He said in a serious tone of voice with an expressionless face.

"What's your problem huh?" I playfully threw a punch on his side but he did not move an inch.

"I know that I am your friend but I don't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter