Foreword • Fall, fall, fall

Baekhyun In Wonderland
Please log in to read the full chapter
Un Beta-ed cuz I updated on my phone >n<

The cold wind blew softly against the moist earth, the trees rustled and the flowers waved along. The sky was a lazy blue and the flowers bloomed brightly amidst the dull surrounding, filling the ice cold air with its warm delicate scent. 


There's a young men walking in the woods. His coat too big for his petite size. His hands tucked in the pockets of his navy blue coat, his red ears peeking out from the beanie he was wearing.

He's in the park alone, trying to find inspiration for his new novel.

He is a writer.

 

He like to create a realm of fantasy and dreams with just papers and pen, like how a magician create magic with a swing of the wand. However, despite his passion for writing, he found himself lacking the inspiration to write an excellent story these days. He had wrote and wrote and threw away lots of drafts uncountable times, crushed paper overflowing the paper bin.

He was unable to find a plot that he is satisfied with. 


He need a story that will attract his readers, unique and interesting one.

 

And he end up in the wood.

 

He lay on the tall sturdy tree, he closed his tired puppy eyes and bathe in the warm sunlight filtering through the leaves.

He had walked for a few hours, taking pictures of little squirrels and scenery, and now his phone ran out of battery. 

As if time had stopped, the sun remain at the peak of the sky, filtering warmth into the wood. 

The qu

Please log in to read the full chapter