Final

Goodbye Miss Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of summer when Goo Junhoe realized that this is the worst summer he ever had in his life. He woke up alone in his room, without his room mate, his phone suddenly dead, his room was so messy and his iPad was nowhere in sight. After a few attempt looking for it, he saw the note his room mate left him.

JUNE-AH, I’M GOING TO BORROW YOUR IPAD, IS THAT OKAY? WELL YOU CAN’T SAY NO CAUSE I ALREADY BROUGHT IT. HAHAHAHAHA

HAVE A BORING SUMMER BRO! 

YOUR FAB ROOM MATE, B TO THE I.

Junhoe could only let out a long sigh seeing his –hyungie room mate- (that’s what hanbin wanted to be called) behavior. Hanbin always love to used Junhoe’s iPad to recorded the songs he wrote, sometimes to listen to Bigbang. He even watched from Junhoe’s iPad. But mostly he used the iPad just to annoyed Junhoe. Hanbin knew how much Junhoe suffered without his Michael Jackson’s video collection in his gallery.

i’m so going to stuffed his last stock of Pringles to the toilet!

The sudden dead of his phone made him confused too.  He’s been charging it for 40 minutes and the phone still couldn’t work. He just used his phone to watched 5 hours of the 6 years tribute made by a fan for Michael Jackson’s death last night! The swollen eyes is the evidence. After cursing Hanbin’s for 10 minutes, he decided to take a bath and relaxing his mind. The stress is going to ruin my diva look!

Junhoe hated everything about his college. He hated the classes, the library, the park, and most of all, his dorm. The dorm which he has been living for 1,5 years now. The dorm is a three level building,with around 75 rooms inside it. The first time Junhoe walked into the dorm, the look of horror in his eyes was so fabulous, even Annabele will be scared of it. The smell of socks and puke was lingering in the air and some shirtless boys were exercising in the hall. Some of the boys was watching television in the living room and shouting everytime they saw a y girl. Junhoe was so annoyed that time because it wasn’t his decision to moved to a dorm. His house was 40 km from the college so of course he wouln’t stayed at his house. He prefered an apartment near the college, but apparently his parents disliked the amount of money they have to pay for the apartment.

You’re going to make a lot of friends in the dorm.

 You have no one to acompany you in the apartment.

who’s gonna cook for you?

No one is gonna discovered your body if you died in the apartment!

With the boys and the smell in the dorm Junhoe was pretty sure he will died and still no one will noticed.

He was even more annoyed after finding out his roommate. His roommate was Kim Hanbin,who talked like there is no tomorrow and has a lot of pringles stock under his bed. Hanbin was so happy to have a roommate unlike Junhoe whose very uncomfortable with new people around him.

 It took 2 weeks for Junhoe to make a comfortable conversation with Hanbin and a month to start laughing like crazy in their midnight conversation. Junhoe started to make friends with his room neighbours like Jihwan hyung, Bobby, Donghyuk and Chanwoo. They all loved music and started a college group named iKon. They would play in college cafe or little cafes near college.

He was about to asked his friends to go out when he remembered. It is summer. Everyone was in vacation. Jihwan, Hanbin and Bobby have went home while Donghyuk and Chanwoo went to a vacation with their parents. Unfortunetly, his parents decided to have a second honeymoon in Jeju, leaving their only son in his dorm alone. The dorm was almost empty because almost 95% of the people wanted to spent 3 months of holiday having fun, not glued in their dorm all day. 

Junhoe finally decided to take a bus to travel around the city. He hasn’t spent a lot of time to travel around because the tasks from college and the activities of his band made him a very busy man. Just when he was about to put on his shirt, a knock came from the room door. Junhoe was paused for a moment because of the knock. Who would knock his room in this morning? The people left in the dorm wasn’t his close friends so he doubted it was one of his dorm’s neighbour. He thought it was just a prank and continued to dress up. When he was about to sprayed his perfume the knock came once again. Junhoe’s act was paused again because of the knock. Who would it be? Junhoe sprayed his perfume before He decided to open the door and he really glad he has used the perfume first.

The guest in front of his room was the girl who make his heart stop beating for a second because of her smile, the one that could make him stuttered while talking to her, and no one, NO ONE have ever made sassy Junhoe stuttered. That girl is Choi Yeo Hee. Yeo Hee was a friend of Hanbin and Bobby and was introduced to Junhoe after a show in the college’s cafe. Junhoe still remembered the blue t-shirt Yeo Hee was wearing that night, the messy bun with a few strands of hair that framed her face perfectly, and the excited mood she has all night. If Junhoe never believed in love at first sight, now he definitely believed it, because the moment he seen Yeo Hee, his brain stop working. Yeo Hee was so beautiful that Junhoe didn’t want to came home that night. The boys have to drag him out of the cafe that night. After that, their friendship started to grow. Since Yeo Hee liked music too, it wasn’t hard for Junhoe to have a conversation with her. Junhoe and Yeo Hee would sometimes went to the library to study together, or went to cafes for chit chat with some coffee.

“Hi, Junie.” Yeo Hee said after she saw Junhoe opened the door and went silent the moment he looked at her face.

“Uh..Oh..hi Yeo Hee.” He was stuttering again. Dammit!

“Have you made any plans for today?”

“H-huh? Plans?” Junhoe didnt remembered he ever asked Yeo Hee to go out today. ! Did he forget something? “Plans for what?” he finally decided to asked.

“You said you stayed in the dorm the whole summer? But of course you wouldn’t really stayed in literally right?” Yeo Hee let out a small laugh. Gosh that smile is so cute.

“Oh..no no.. i mean yes i will stay in the dorm the whole summer and no i wouldn’t stay as literally” Junhoe smiled after seeing Yeo Hee smiled to his full answer.

“You don’t have any plans for today? Because i thought maybe we could take a tour around the city because i haven’t seen everything around here.”

God bless me! “Yeah i was thinking the same, that’s why i dressed so cool like this.” Junhoe turned his body in front of Yeo Hee and she laugh out loud seeing his act.

“You look like a lost hip hop child but it’s alright i think. It fits you.” She winked.

Junhoe was dress with long black shirt and and a loose pants because he wanted to stay comfortable while taking a look around the city. He didn’t think that Yeo Hee was going to come but he has never been ashamed with the clothes he was wearing around Yeo Hee because she has seen him with a singlet and short pants only when she came to his dorm.

“You dressed beautifully too.” Junhoe said suddenly.

Yeo Hee looked surprised for a moment it made Junhoe wanted to spank his because of his stupid words, but seriously, Yeo Hee looked so beautiful with a denim shirt outside her white tanktop and a short jeans.

Yeo Hee suddenly grinned so wide and pinched Junhoe’s cheek. “Aaaww..you’re so cute Junie-ah. I know i’m beautiful with everything i wear, so hurry up so you can show off my beautiful look to the people out there. Come on.” Yeo Hee gripped jUnhoe’s wrist and drag him out of his room.

“Y-yah..yah..i haven’t locked the door. Can’t you be a little patient, princess-ya?” Junhoe whined pretending to be annoyed by her action but his heart told the otherwise. His heart was beating so fast, he’s affraid that Yeo Hee could feel it through his hand. Junhoe let go of Yeo Hee’s hand even though he didn’t mind if Yeo Hee wanted to drag him across the world.  Junhoe locked his room while trying to calm his heart. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheek.

“Let’s go.” Junhoe’s heart stop for a second. Yeo Hee was examining his face with wide eyes and a frown.

 “Yah, Junie, are you blushing?” !

Junhoe touched his face.“What? What are you talking about?”

“Your face is so red a boiled tomato would be jealous. What’s wrong?” Yeo Hee was pointing at his face.

“The weather is so hot, of course my face become red. I was stuck in this boiling roomfor 3 months. Aish the hotness will beat my hotness finally. I’m so pissed.” Junhoe rolled his eyes while praying that Yeo Hee would forget about his face.

Yeo Hee kept quiet for a few seconds that felt like a year for Junhoe. A smile broke in her face “Let’s go, we’re wasting time here.”

“Okay.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 2 pm when they decided to stop in a candy store in the center of the city. They have traveled with the bus and made several stop to some shops. Yeo Hee wanted to buy a new shirt because the summer will be the hottest summer she said, so they went to a shirt shop. Junhoe wanted to buy a new speaker, because there was no one in the dorm so he can turn up the music out loud, he said, so they went to a music store. Yeo Hee wanted to buy new pencil case so they went to a stationary. Junhoe wanted to buy a new iPad, then he remembered that he didn’t have any money so they only take a look around the Apple store. When they passed by a candy store while walking in the cener city, Yeo Hee was dragging Junhoe to the store because she liked the decoration of the store. There are 6 small genomes in front of the store, like the genomes in the movie 'gnomeo and juliet'    . There’s a large lollipop in the top and the door was painted with the sky blue colour.

“Come on, Junie ya. We can just take a look and then we go home, okay? The store looks so cutee, right? And by the way i have no food stock left anymore. You don’t want me to die starving , right? “

“Aish, whatever.” Junhoe finally gave up. Yeo Hee grinned and grabbed his wrist again to the candy store.

The candy store was filled with lollipop glued in the wall with small candies in pot jars, various chocolate flavour were placed under the lollipops. A huge blue teddy bear was placed in the middle of the store. “Hey, Junie, looked at that teddy bear.  Can you steal it for me?” Yeo Hee pouted.

“Huh?! You’re kidding right?” Junhoe was shocked to her request. Yeo Hee  keep quiet andkeep pouting to Junhoe. “Woah little missy, i can’t do that. I’m too cool to get caught by the police. I would get in the prison. Woah woah i can’t do that.” Junhoe panicked because he didn’t want to dissapointed Yeo Hee, but stealing? He is too handsome for that.

Yeo Hee suddenly laugh so hard while pinching Junhoe’s cheek. “Relax, Junie. I’m just kidding. I don’t want to get caught as an accomplice“

“You know, Hanbin would like that teddy bear.”

And that struck Junhoe like lightning. That was what he forgotten. Yeo Hee liked Hnabin. She never said it but Junhoe could see it from the way she talked with Hanbin, the way she joked with Hanbin in front of Junhoe’s eyes. Junhoe and Yeo Hee did went to library to study and to cafe for some chit chat but after 6 months ago, Yeo Hee started to bring Hanbin too.. There was only 4 or 5 meeting with only the two of them after that. And if they went as three, from 100% of the conversation, around 70% of the conversation was between Hanbin and Yeo Hee. Junhoe would only laugh sometimes if the couple was laughing or pretending to play with his food if he didn’t understand the conversation. After some meetings, Junhoe has concluded that Yeo Hee liked Hanbin. Junhoe has decided to moved on but apparently his heart didn’t want to be an understanding friend to him. His mind still couldn’t stop thinking of her,even when he was showering. After a few attempt to make a move with some other girl friends, Junhoe decided to just wait and let fate decided his everything.

“Yeah, maybe hanbin would like it.” Junhoe answered, unintresting with the topic.

“He must be having fun with Hanbyul now.” With my iPad too, Junhoe thought.

Junhoe only smiled. He was looking to anywhere but Yeo Hee’s eyes.

“You wanted some candy too, Junie?”

“i prefered chocolate thankyou.”

“Your abs will dissappear if you eat chocolate all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter