Come Find Me

Treasure Hunt
Only twenty more minutes until you leave work for the day. You keep looking at your phone bored. Why was it when you were bored at work nobody texts you but when your busy everyone decides to text you all at the same time. Not even one text from your boyfriend. 
 
'He's probably busy.' You thought to yourself sighing. You put your phone down and continue working. 
 
As the clock turned to the time you had to leave. You grabbed your things and left. Saying goodbye to everyone on your way out, you sigh really loudly as you finally reach your car. 
 
'Freedom' you thought to yourself. As you unlock the doors and get in you look down at your phone to see one new message from your boyfriend. 
 
You opened it and notice it was a picture. Clicking on it to get a better view of it you notice that the scenery looked familiar. It was at a park with benches and a playground partly in the picture. You continue to look at it confused. 
 
He usually sent you pictures of places he wanted to take you but this was a little odd. As you were about to text him asking him about the picture he sends you a text message. 
 
'Come find me.' It read. You sigh looking at the picture again. You give up and call him. 
 
"Hello?" He says and you can hear him smiling. 
 
"Jin, can you give me a hint?" You say cutely so he can tell you. 
 
"Nope. You should know." He says laughing and you huff loudly. 
 
"Jiiiinnn." You whine and he continues laughing. 
 
"It's not going to work, babe." 
 
"Fine!" You say and hang up. As you look at the picture once more you notice a street sign. Topak Street? 
 
'Why does that sound so familiar?' You said to yourself. Thinking hard you finally figure out where it is. 
 
The playground on Topak Street was the first time you met Jin. You were babysitting your niece and nephew and Jin was taking a stroll through the park. Your niece had fell while playing and Jin ran over to help her as you were walking your nephew across the equipment on the playground. 
 
As you arrived you notice that his car isn't there. 
 
'Maybe he's on the other side?' You thought to yourself and get out of the car. You see little kids with adults playing around. You look around and there is no sign of Jin. It was a small park so it wouldn't be hard to lose someone. You look around one more time and then pull out your phone. 
 
'I'm here. Where are you?' You text and wait for his response. 
 
'Look under the bench for your next clue.' You put your phone in your pocket and search the benches. Under the first and second one closest to you there was nothing so you moved on to the next. Under the third one was an envelope stuck to the bottom. You pull it off and open the envelope to read the letter. 
 
'I hope you remember how memorable this place is. It was the first time I met you. I remember being so nervous when you walked over to me and Melanie. You said thank you and I couldn't find the words to speak. But when you were leaving I knew I had to see you again. 
Turn it over for the next clue ->' You turn it over to the next clue. 
 
'Pizza in the moonlight.' It read. You read it over and over again trying to think. Pizza in the moonlight? Then it hit you. You walk over and go to your car. As you drive to the place you smile at the thought. 
 
Pizza in the moonlight refers to a date you and Jin had. One night you both snuck away from the world and went to your apartments rooftop to eat pizza. Leaving your phones behind, it was the best night because you both talked and laughed together. You both got to know each other better and it was the night he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. 
 
As you reach your apartment, you quickly walk up the stairs to the roof. You open it and look around. There was no sign of Jin. You walk up and look around to see if he left anything. As you looked around you see an envelope taped to a chair. You laugh and open the envelope. 
 
'Pizza in the moonlight. I can already picture you laughing at the stupid name I came up for the night. But to me it was one of the most memorable nights. We got away from the world for a little bit and it was just the two of us. I asked you to be my girlfriend and I was nervous but happy when I heard you say yes. 
Turn over for the next clue ->' You laugh and turn it over. 
 
'Sandy Cheeks' You laugh out loud and walk down the stairs to your car. Sandy Cheeks was a name Jin used for a part of the beach you secretly go to, to be alone. He also used it because of SpongeBob. 
 
You drive to the beach and walk out to the spot. It was a little cave off of the main beach and barely anyone went to. You walk in and see an envelope on the floor. You pick it up and open it. 
 
'Sandy Cheeks. This was our second date as an official couple and where we shared our first kiss. I tried to be manly and kiss you but I lost confidence many times. After the awkward silence we had I didn't think and just kissed you. 
You know the drill ->' 
 
'BigHit Studio' You shake your head and walk out to your car. As you got to your car and started you checked your phone and no messages from him. He was definitely waiting at the end of this treasure hunt.  
 
As you get to BigHit you park in the back and get out. As the sun started going down it was getting colder. You walk a little faster to the door and walk inside. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." You say bowing to the guard that knew you very well. He smiles and bows to you too. You continue walking and go to the elevator up to the studio. You breathe out as you waited for the elevator to get to the floor you wanted. Some people got in but it wasn't really busy. 
 
As you reached your floor you walk out. You look out and see no one familiar. Quickly looking down you continue walking until you reach the studio. You knock on the door before opening it. No answer. 
 
'They must not be in here' you thought to yourself and opened the door. The room was dark. You furrow your eyebrows and open the lights. Looking around you see an envelope on one of the chairs. You walk over and open it. 
 
'Go to the computer and push play' 
 
You walk over to the computer and move the mouse turning it back to life. As the screen you saw that a video was waiting for you. Clicking play you see it's Jin sitting at the same exact place you were sitting in right now. 
 
"This is for you!" He says in the video nodding his head to a beat that was playing in the background. You laugh watching him be such a dork. You recognize the beat in the back as your favorite song from bts. 
 
You continue watching and laughing as Jin tries to rap and sing the whole song. He was so cute trying to attempt to rap and get super high notes like Jungkook. As the song ended he stops the music and looks at the camera. 
 
"So I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did to sing your favorite song to you." He looks to the side and back at the camera. "The treasure hunt isn't over yet. Your next clue is......" He pauses and laughs knowing your waiting impatiently at what the next place is. Then he points and you hear something move behind you. You turn around quickly and you see Jin coming out the closet. 
 
"Jin!" You scream and get up. "How long have you been waiting there!?" He starts laughing and shrugs. 
 
"How long has it been since you left work?" Your eyes open shocked. 
 
"Jin that was an hour ago!" He starts laughing.
 
"I'm kidding! Yongsam told me you came so I hid." He said smiling. He put out his hand and pulled you towards him. You smiled as he put his arms around. "Did you like the treasure hunt?" He whispered against your skin. 
 
"Yes but where's my treasure?" You ask pulling away to look at him. He then lifts up his hands pointing to himself. 
 
"I'm the treasure." You start laughing and lightly smack him. He laughs and shakes his head. "This." He says pulling out a small box and going down on one knee.