Little Cupcakes and The Baby(Editing)

Catch Me When I Fall

The weather was so nice when Taeyeon and Tiffany finally arrived at Dufan. Taeyeon had purchased premium tickets so they can have access to the premium lounges and fast track access for the rides. Tiffany insisted on paying and demanded Taeyeon to buy the regular tickets but Taeyeon managed to convince the girl to go with the premium tickets.

 

“Why didn’t you at least let me pay?” Tiffany asked with a frown after they getting their tickets.

 

“As I said before, I don’t want to be squished in the big queues for the rides. I want to go fast track and that can only be used by premium ticket holders.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“I know but my question is why did you not let me pay, Taetae? I am the one who asked you on this date.” Tiffany still frowned.

 

“Why can’t I pay for our date?” Taeyeon asked her back.

 

“Because I am the one who asked for this date and set it all up, d’uh.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. She had quickly learned that Taeyeon was one of the most stubborn people she had ever met.

 

“There’s no rule like that.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“So, is there a rule saying that you can be the one who pays for the date?” Tiffany argued.

 

“No.” Taeyeon answered shortly.

 

“Then why did you keep on insisting to pay?” Tiffany still questioned her.

 

“Because there is no rule that can stop me from paying.” Taeyeon’s answers only made the girl groan in frustration. Tiffany could never win a argument with her boss, be it in the meeting room or even on their dates. The only time Taeyeon would listen to her is when Tiffany picked out food at a restaurant as Taeyeon couldn't figure out what she fancied.

 

“Why do we have to argue over a silly thing like this?” Tiffany pouted.

 

Taeyeon only grinned and held Tiffany’s hand, interlocking their fingers. “How about, let’s just stop arguing. I want a happy date with my Fany.” She said childishly but Tiffany kept pouting. “Stop pouting, Fany.” Taeyeon requested. Tiffany ignored the blonde and kept her lips jutted.

 

“I will count to three and if you keep pouting like that, I will kiss you.” Taeyeon threatened. Tiffany was surprised by the words that just came out of Taeyeon's mouth and unconsciously smiled shyly. The last time they kissed was when Taeyeon had a sleepover at her place and after that, there were no more kisses. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon managed to have some self control, at least until they were official.

 

“Really? I dare you!” Tiffany smiled slyly knowing how shy Taeyeon could be in the public. It was nearly impossible for the latter to have the guts to kiss her in public.

 

“Of course not, Fany. I know if I say that, you will stop pouting. That’s why I said that. I don’t need to kiss you to make you smile. I haven’t even started to count but you're already smiling.” Taeyeon smirked noticing Tiffany’s smile.

 

“I just can’t understand how I'm dating a person like you.” Tiffany groaned making the other girl chuckle. Taeyeon raised their intertwined hands and placed a quick peck on Tiffany’s hand.

 

“There, I kissed you.” She grinned but obviously turned pink.

 

“No, you kissed my hand.” Tiffany protested but kept smiling at Taeyeon’s simple gesture.

 

“Your hand is part of you. So practically, I kissed you.”

 

“Smart .” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“No. SmarTae would be the right term.” Taeyeon corrected. “Now, let’s stop this silly arguing and choose the first ride.”

 

Tiffany no longer protested and dragged Taeyeon through the main gates of Dufan. They stopped in their tracks right after entering the gate, noticing that they had not decided on which ride they would go on first. Taeyeon opened a map given by the amusement park’s staff. Tiffany looked at the map trying to choose their first ride.

 

“Before you choose, I don’t want to start with a scary ride, okay?” Taeyeon requested. She needed a warm up before riding the big roller coasters and she was worried that Tiffany would choose a extreme ride for their first one.

 

“So, what should we do first? Don’t tell me you’re gonna choose ‘Gajah Beledug’.” Tiffany joked but Taeyeon was excited at the mention of the ride.

 

“Oh no. Don’t tell me, Taetae.” Tiffany tried to muffle her laugh.

 

“What Fany? It’s fun! And the elephants are like Flying Dumbos! They are cute!” Taeyeon defended herself.

 

“It’s a kids ride, Taetae. Oh my God.” Tiffany shook her head in amusement.

 

“No, look! The map says that it is a family ride. So, adults can ride it too!” Taeyeon pointed at the mark on the map.

 

“I am not going there.” Tiffany noticed Taeyeon was serious.

 

“Ah, whyyy?” Taeyeon whined.

 

”Because I am not a kid.”

 

“It’s not a kids ride.”

 

“It is.”

 

“Even if it is, you can say that you’re accompanying a kid. You keep saying that I look like a kid. Please Fany…” Taeyeon begged.

 

“No, Taetae.” Tiffany could not believe how childlike Taeyeon was being at the moment. She could bet a million dollars on the people who saw them would think that Taeyeon was her niece.

 

“Fany doesn’t love Taetae.” Taeyeon looked away pouting. Tiffany couldn't get mad at that sight and poked the pouted girl’s cheeks a couple of times trying to get the short girls attention but she did not show any interest.

 

“Why are you being so kid-like all of a sudden, dork?” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon kept pouting. “Maybe it's because I'm with you.” She blushed a bit while fixing her gaze to the ground.

 

“Why? Do I look like a mother of a child?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Noooo. It’s not that.” Taeyeon turned her head to the latter right away, not wanting to make Tiffany angry.

 

“Then why?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“Because I am too comfortable around you.” Taeyeon admitted shyly, her gaze back to the ground which brought a smile to Tiffany's face. The latter then stepped to the front and faced Taeyeon. She cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks with her hands and squished them.

 

“If that’s the case I won’t protest but you are also not allowed to protest if I am being demanding all the time.” Tiffany said as she lifted Taeyeon’s head to face her.

 

“And why is that?” Taeyeon mumbled since she could hardly speak with Tiffany’s hands squeezing her cheeks.

 

“Because you should know by now that I am comfortable being around you too and I might not be able to hold myself back when I'm being demanding, nagging, jealous, possessive, and-…”

 

“I don’t mind.” Taeyeon cut her speech. Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s reaction.

 

“For your information, I am not only good at acting like a kid. I am also moody, workaholic, introvert-…”

 

“Stop it, Tae.” Tiffany chuckled. “It feels like we are focusing on the negatives. Aren't we supposed to be having fun today?” She retreated her hands from Taeyeon’s face, releasing the latter’s cheeks.

 

Taeyeon grinned and reached out to hold Tiffany’s hand again, intertwining them. “So, shall we start with riding ‘Gajah Beledug’?”

 

“And here, I was thinking that you had already forgotten about riding those silly elephants.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“Not a chance, Fany.”

 

****

 

Taeyeon really made Tiffany rode Gajah Beledug, she also could not escape the wrath from the eye smile girl right after they got off the ride. Tiffany still could not believe that her boss had made her ride the silly kids attraction but her anger vanished after Taeyeon said that she no longer has anymore demands. It was now Tiffany’s turn to drag Taeyeon around the amusement park.

 

Tiffany chose Ontang-Anting for their second ride. The ride had 48 single seats, which connected to two slings in each of its chair to the roof of the ride. They did not wait long thanks to the fast track that came with their premium tickets. Taeyeon took a seat that was located in the outer row of the ride, while Tiffany sat beside her on the chair in the inner row.

 

“I see you’re brave enough to take the outer row, Taetae.” Tiffany commented. Taeyeon shrugged in response to Tiffany’s comment.

 

“From what I can remember, this ride never scared me when I was kid.” Taeyeon said proudly.

 

“Really? You were allowed to ride this?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Eh? Why not?”

 

“I can’t believe you passed their height restriction.” Tiffany smirked.

 

“I can’t believe you’re making fun of my height.” Taeyeon replied with a pout, pretending to sulk, making Tiffany giggle in amusement. The chair they were sitting on started to move, the ride was about to start. The ride moved in circles, faster and faster, causing the sling to elevate and lifting the seats higher. Taeyeon excitedly grabbed the sling and screamed, “Here we go!” The ride moved faster and the chair lifted even higher, as it brought the girls higher, All that could be heard was loud screams of joy.

 

“Yoohooo! I told you, Fany! I am not afraid!” She said loudly to the girl beside her to beat out the excited screams from other riders. Tiffany only smiled at Taeyeon’s excited scream, thinking how cute Taeyeon was every time she let out her childish side. Taeyeon clanked the safety bar in excitement and screamed some random words.

 

The ride soon started to slow down, bringing the seats down until it finally stopped. Taeyeon sat on the chair waiting for the ride to stop entirely while swinging her legs. Tiffany got off first and stood beside Taeyeon’s chair, offering her hand to the shorty. Taeyeon grinned, lifting the safety bar up and grabbed Tiffany’s hand as she hopped out from the seat.

 

“What’s next?” Taeyeon asked as they walked hand in hand out of the ride arena.

 

“I thought I was supposed to be the one who got all excited about having a date at a amusement park but seems like you are enjoying it way more than me.” Tiffany said, earning Taeyeon’s protest, which soon stopped when the latter saw a cotton candy kiosk. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the small kiosk, she bought one cotton candy and opened it right away. When she was about to eat the cotton candy, Tiffany stopped her and stepped to face Taeyeon. The latter was holding her iPhone, snapped a picture of Taeyeon holding the cotton candy then chuckled looking at the picture. She moved beside Taeyeon again, switched from rear camera to front camera, fixing them together in the frame. Taeyeon positioned the cotton candy in the middle, grinning widely at the camera while Tiffany winked as she tapped the shutter button. Tiffany took the second picture as she pouted cutely while Taeyeon pinched a huge amount of cotton candy with an excited expression. When Tiffany was about to tap the shutter to take the third picture, Taeyeon shyly offered the cotton candy she pinched to Tiffany. Tiffany blushed at the gesture and opened to eat the cotton candy, subconsciously tapping the shutter button, capturing a picture of Taeyeon feeding her the cotton candy.

 

“Send me the pictures, okay?” Taeyeon requested as she retreated her hand back and pinched another portion of cotton candy for herself. Tiffany nodded as she checked the pictures. The last one was her favorite for sure. She switched to the LINE app and sent the pictures to Taeyeon.

 

They continued exploring the theme park. Tiffany requested to ride Niagara-Gara, a trunk-shaped boat with a seating for 5 people. The ride consisted of the rider following water streams, bringing them up to as high as 20 meter and back down to a very steep rail. Taeyeon gulped at the height as soon as they reached the peak.

 

“Are you guys and girls ready?” The staff voice echoed from the speaker. All the riders including Tiffany screamed ‘yes’ in unison except for Taeyeon who helplessly screamed a ‘no’. Tiffany laughed when she heard Taeyeon’s shaky voice. Taeyeon's helpless 'no' soon turned into a loud scream when the boat finally slid down, bringing the five riders down at a fast speed and finally slowing down when it hit the water at the end of the steep rail. The water splashed, making the riders wet but none of them protested yet they screamed for more. Taeyeon sat there not able to say anything. Tiffany got out from the boat as soon as the boat reached the exit post only to find Taeyeon sat still in the boat, with a look of her soul had been out of her own body. Tiffany could not help but laugh witnessing at a pale Taeyeon. She slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder as a attempt to bring her back to life. Taeyeon came back to life, slowly turning her head to Tiffany and frowned. Tiffany was entertained by the current Taeyeon, this was another side of Taeyeon she hadn't seen before. She stretched both her hands towards Taeyeon, grabbing Taeyeon’s arms and pulling them, guiding Taeyeon to stand up and exit the boat.

 

“Are you seriously that scared, Taetae?” Tiffany asked the lifeless human beside her in between laughs. Taeyeon only responded with a weak nod, she didn't have the strength to reply with words. Tiffany stopped laughing and smiled at her now seemingly fragile boss. She put her arm around the shorty’s shoulder, “You are acting like a zombie, Tae. Now, let’s go to the gift shop and get changed out of these wet clothes.” Tiffany said as she lead Taeyeon to the nearby gift shop.

 

Taeyeon finally became more lively when they reached the gift shop. Tiffany looked for a t-shirt as Taeyeon followed. She picked a blue t-shirt with the words ‘Do Fun!’ plastered on the front. Blue was not her favorite color but it was Taeyeon's favorite color and the shirt would match with the blue shorts Taeyeon's wearing right now. Tiffany took the t-shirt and turned to Taeyeon, “Have you picked your clothes yet, Tae?” She asked. Taeyeon shook her hand side to side as she kept looking for a t-shirt. Tiffany helped her choose a t-shirt when she saw a pink t-shirt with a picture of Dufan’s mascot on it.

 

“What about this?” Tiffany offered. Taeyeon looked at the t-shirt and widened her eyes.

 

“No way!” Taeyeon gasped.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked with a frown. She chose the pink t-shirt, secretly hoping that Taeyeon would wear her favorite color.

 

“I don’t want to wear that scary bekantan all day long.” Taeyeon pouted as she pointed her finger at the picture of Dufan’s mascot. Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon's reason for disliking the t-shirt. She put back the t-shirt and took another t-shirt which was similar to hers but pink.

 

“What about this?” She asked as she showed the newly picked t-shirt. Taeyeon nodded in agreement. Both girls walked towards the cashier, paid for the t-shirts and proceeded to the restroom to change.

 

Taeyeon came out first from one of the stalls in the restroom, she got busy tidying up her wet blonde hair. Tiffany went out not long after and stood beside Taeyeon as she rummaged her bag. Tiffany took out a small towel and put it on Taeyeon’s head. She then softly wiped Taeyeon’s wet hair with the towel. Taeyeon blushed at Tiffany’s gesture and turned her body so they were face to face. Tiffany smiled as she kept her hands busy drying Taeyeon’s hair. Both girls tried to control the racing of heartbeats pounding in their chests. Taeyeon stepped forward minimizing the gap between them without leaving her gaze from Tiffany’s eyes, resulting in Tiffany pausing on the attempt to try Taeyeon's hair. Taeyeon made another step and Tiffany held her breath.

 

“Tae?” Tiffany left the towel on Taeyeon’s head as she brought down her hands to lay on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Her gaze slowly shifted from Taeyeon’s eyes to Taeyeon’s luscious lips but she quickly moved her gaze again, this time fixed on the floor. ‘Is she going to kiss me?’ Tiffany thought to herself and closed her eyes in anticipation.

 

“Hmm?” Taeyeon hummed. She took the towel from on top of her head with her right hand and put it on Tiffany’s head, now drying Tiffany’s hair. Tiffany opened her eyes and looked up to see Taeyeon who was focused on her hair.

 

“You should dry your hair first before drying mine, Fany.” Taeyeon said, furrowing her eyebrows. Tiffany chuckled noticing how ridiculous her thought was.

 

“I thought you’re about to kiss me.” Tiffany unconsciously said it out loud and immediately cupped her own mouth and mentally cursed herself for letting the words slip out of . Taeyeon stopped drying Tiffany’s hair and looked at her crush that still had her hands around .

 

“Errr… I was about to.” Taeyeon admitted shyly.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s eyes and found honesty. Her lips formed into a smile behind her hands. At least it was true that Taeyeon was about to kiss her. Taeyeon continued to dry Tiffany’s hair to hide her shyness. After Taeyeon finished with Tiffany’s hair, she dried her own hair with the same towel. Tiffany then played with her half dried hair, trying to make it presentable. Taeyeon finished drying her own hand, folding the towel and gave it back to Tiffany.

 

“Should we get lunch?” Taeyeon asked as she reached out to hold Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany nodded as she intertwined their hands together, making their way out of the restroom.

 

****

 

“You ordered us two happy meals? Really Tae?” Tiffany laughed when she saw Taeyeon walk towards her with two happy meals. They settled on McDonalds for lunch,  Taeyeon offered to order while Tiffany looked for a table.

 

“Wait until you see what’s inside.” Taeyeon said with a smirk as she put both meals on the table and  sat down on the seat in front of Tiffany.

 

“Let me guess cheeseburger, fried chicken, or nuggets?” Tiffany answered with confidence as she open one of the bag. She took out a cheeseburger. “See, cheeseburger. I knew it.”

 

“No, no, look once again!” Taeyeon requested.

 

Tiffany peeked into bag one again and mentioned each item one by one.

 

“Chilly sauce?”

 

“Not that one.”

 

“Tomato sauce?”

 

“Noo, Fany…” Taeyeon started to pout.

 

“Oh my… Don’t tell me…” Tiffany finally noticed what Taeyeon meant.

 

“Yes? Yes?” Taeyeon pout turned into excited grin

 

“The toy?”

 

“Yes!!!! So cute, right?” Taeyeon grinned widely.

 

Tiffany took out the toy and saw a cute little girl figurine wearing a cute pink dress with a cupcake hat of the same colour. The toy was indeed cute but she still could not believe that her dork boss sitting in front of her really purchased the happy meals for the toy.

 

“And I got this one in mine.” Taeyeon stated as she took out a similar figurine wearing blue clothes with a blue hat. “The waiter said it is Monchhichi edition. The name of your figurine is ‘Little Cupcakes’ and mine is simply ‘Baby’. There are other figurines named ‘Cool dude’, ‘Butterfly Beauty’, ‘Secret Agents’ but I chose the Little Cupcakes and the Baby.” Taeyeon continued explaining to Tiffany the different toys.

 

“So why did you choose the Little Cupcakes and the Baby?” Tiffany asked as she put down the figurine on the table, and unwrapped the cheeseburger. Taeyeon also began unwrapping her cheeseburger as well.

 

Because you are my little cupcake and I am your baby.” Taeyeon playfully answered in English resulting in Tiffany choking on her burger. Taeyeon laughed at the sight and handed a piece of tissue to the girl.

 

“I should have given you a cheeseburger instead of gummy bear earlier today. You seriously are cheesier than cheese, Tae.” Tiffany said as she wiped .

 

“Hehe, I was kidding. The real reason is because the Little Cupcakes wears pink and the Baby wears blue. Pink for you, and blue for me.” She explained. Tiffany nodded at Taeyeon’s answer. She still preferred Taeyeon’s first answer though. No matter how cheesy it was, it sounded really good to her ears.

 

They finished their lunch and rested up for a while to allow their stomachs to process the food before continuing exploring the theme park. Both girls played with their phones, Tiffany was definitely checking her instagram and uploading her picture with Taeyeon. She was about to upload the picture with Taeyeon feeding her the cotton candy from earlier but soon chose another picture of her winking and Taeyeon grinning. She typed a caption, tagged Taeyeon and slid her phone back into her bag. Taeyeon followed not long after with her phone.

 

“What ride shall we go on next that will not cause you to be petrified , Tae?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Ice Age Adventure, I guess.”

 

“You and your kid-like taste.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m fine with Tornado, and Halilintar. But a big no-no for Kicir-kicir and Hysteria.”

 

“Whyyyy? You are weird.”

 

“I don’t know. I rode all of them before and I was scared to death when I rode those last two. I felt like I was about to die.” Taeyeon shuddered as she recalled her experience. Tiffany chuckled hearing Taeyeon’s response. All the rides Taeyeon mentioned were similar to each other and definitely lead to a adrenaline rush but the short blondie made out as if the rides were very different from each other.

 

“Well then, let’s just take those two rides out from the list.” Tiffany concluded.

 

“Really?” Taeyeon looked so relieved.

 

“Yes. I don’t wanna deal with Zombie Taetae again.” Tiffany chuckled remembering how lifeless Taeyeon was when she got off from Niagara-gara. Taeyeon smiled sheepishly as Tiffany mentioned her new nickname. She was actually shy for exposing that she could be scared to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then stood up from her seat, as did Taeyeon to continue their exploration at Dufan. Tiffany suggested Ice Age Adventure first, which of course was welcomed happily by Taeyeon. The latter female could not hide her excitement as they entered the boat that brought them to a wall which played a short video of Sid’s Arctic Tours Pre-Show. The ride then moved on into a dark cave  filled with neon lights that resembled the setting of the Ice Age movie. There were also some videos playing on the wall with moving figurines of Ice Age characters. The cave soon turned darker and without a warning, the boat they rode on, slid down from a steep rail and suddenly stopped as it crashed into water making them slightly wet. Taeyeon unconsciously grabbed Tiffany’s arm and screamed as the boat slid, making the latter laugh out loud for the umpteenth time today. The ride then reached its end. Despite being wet again and shocked by the sudden steep on the ride, Taeyeon really enjoyed the ride. Noticing how happy Taeyeon was, Tiffany proposed another ride, Istana Boneka which was a similar attraction to Ice Age Adventure but instead of having the Ice Age’s characters along the ride, this ride offered various dolls representing Indonesia’s culture and other countries from around the world.

 

To Tiffany’s surprise, Taeyeon shuddered at her offer saying that she did not want to go to Istana Boneka because the dolls were scary. Tiffany shook her head in amusement knowing that her date was easily scared.

 

“Why are you afraid of the dolls, Tae? I noticed that you have some plushies in your room.” Tiffany was curious.

 

“I know all my dolls, Fany. But the dolls in Istana Boneka, they are old and stuck there forever. You never know what they do at midnight. Have you watched Toy Story?” Taeyeon answered seriously and it made Tiffany even more amused. She started to believe that Taeyeon suffered from multiple personality disorder. How could a intimidating boss turn into a kid like the one in front of her?

 

Since Taeyeon didn't agree to go to Istana Boneka, Tiffany took her to ride Tornado. Taeyeon was right when she said that she was did not afraid of riding Tornado. Taeyeon screamed in excitement every time the ride brought them upside-down. She even laughed out loud when she noticed there were some passengers who were panicking when the ride turned them upside-down for couple seconds before twisting them back in a fast rotation. Once the ride brought them down, Taeyeon hopped from her chair and witnessed a pale Tiffany sat still in her seat. It was finally Taeyeon’s turn to let out her old-lady-like-laugh at the sight. She put her arms around Tiffany's shoulder and helped the latter walk out.

 

“Look how lifeless you are, Zombie Fany!” Taeyeon chuckled as she poked Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“Please remind me not to take that ride again.” Tiffany sighed earning another laugh from Taeyeon.

 

“Wanna sit there for a moment?” Taeyeon offered as she pointed at a bench near an ice cream stand. Tiffany nodded weakly and let Taeyeon lead. Tiffany sat on the bench but Taeyeon continued walking to the ice cream stand and came back shortly with two ice creams in her hand. She gave the strawberry flavored ice cream to Tiffany and had the vanilla flavor for herself.

 

“Thanks, Taetae.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“No probs.” Taeyeon casually replied as she sat beside Tiffany.

 

“One more ride and we move to Ancol Beach, okay?” Taeyeon requested. Tiffany was surprised at the sudden request. Taeyeon did not usually ask where they would have their date but just now she requested to continue their date to the beach.

 

“No, two more rides then we’ll go.” Tiffany bargained.

 

“Okay then. I heard that the sunset in Ancol Beach is pretty. I want to see the sunset there.” Taeyeon said.

 

“I have better idea.” Tiffany said with a secretive smile.

 

“I don’t think yours is better.” Taeyeon joked earning a slap on her arm.

 

“I haven’t had my present yet. We can’t leave Dufan if I still don’t get it.” Tiffany threated making Taeyeon sigh in defeat. There were times when Taeyeon could be stubborn but there were also times when Tiffany became the demanding one.

 

“OK. Can you walk now, Zombie?” Taeyeon asked playfully.

 

“I guess so.” Tiffany stood up, followed by Taeyeon and they made their way to Halilintar, the legendary roller coaster in Dufan. They finished the ice cream before reaching Halilintar entrance. They made their way to fast track access and chose the front seats of the ride. Since the roller coaster was the main attraction, and it was definitely not their first time riding it, they only screamed in excitement instead of hysterical screams. Once the ride was finished, both Tiffany and Taeyeon hopped off from their seat and made their way to the exit.

 

“Now, last ride.” Tiffany said as she looked at the sky, which started to get darker. “I am afraid that you won’t be able to enjoy the sunset at Ancol Beach, Tae.” She told her blonde boss.

 

“No problem. We can still have dinner there.” Taeyeon gave a reassuring smile to Tiffany. “So what’s the last ride?” Taeyeon asked as she reached out for Tiffany’s hand to intertwine their hands.

 

“Follow me.” Tiffany dragged Taeyeon along to the entrance of Bianglala, another legendary ride in Dufan. Bianglala consisted of a huge ferris wheel and was the highest attraction in the amusement park.

 

“We will enjoy the sunset from here.” Tiffany announced as she looked to the ferris wheel. Taeyeon looked up to see the ride and blushed as she thought about how romantic the ride will be. Tiffany noticed the blush.

 

“Why are you blushing, dork?” She giggled.

 

“It’s just so…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

 

“It’s just so…?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Uhm, romantic?” Taeyeon mumbled making Tiffany chuckle.

 

“Dork. We’re on a date. It’s supposed to be romantic.” Tiffany said as they entered the attraction.

 

They sat side by side in one of the passenger cars of the ferris wheel. After they were safely locked in the car, the ferris wheel began to move up a bit to let the other passengers enter the car below them. After all the cars were filled, the ferris wheel started to move slowly allowing the riders to enjoy the view of the entire park below them, the Ancol Beach, and the sunset. Taeyeon seemed a little quiet since entering the car and it intrigued Tiffany.

 

“Are you afraid?” Tiffany asked worryied that maybe Bianglala was one of the attractions that Taeyeon was afraid of.

 

“No. Not at all.” Taeyeon answered quickly.

 

“Then why are you being so quiet?”

 

Taeyeon smiled sheepishly before answering Tiffany’s question. “Like I said before, it’s so romantic.”

 

“So?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“I am so happy that I’m here with you to enjoy this romantic moment.” Taeyeon took a brief pause before continuing her sentence. “And now I am trying to calm my beating heart down.” Taeyeon said as she lowered her gaze to her feet.

 

Tiffany chuckled and shifted herself to the side to cup Taeyeon’s face, lifting it so she could meet Taeyeon’s eyes. “I’m happy to hear that.” She flashed her infamous eye smile to Taeyeon, earning a sheepish smile from the latter.

 

“Tae, did you enjoy today’s date?” Tiffany asked as she moved her hands from Taeyeon’s face to Taeyeon’s hands and held them with hers. Taeyeon’s eyes followed Tiffany’s hand movement and back up to Tiffany’s eyes again.

 

“Sure I did. I always enjoy our dates.” She answered sincerely.

 

“Is it too much if I say I hope there will be more dates to come?” Tiffany’s face slightly turned pink.

 

“That’s not too much at all since I know how much you like me.” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

 

“You know I like you, Taetae. Very much.” Tiffany answered with a sincere smile making the blonde blushed.

 

“I… I like you too…” Taeyeon returned the confession as her face turned red.

 

“Tae…” Tiffany called out again.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Still remember the present I requested?” She asked.

 

“Yes. Do you want to ask for it now?” Taeyeon asked, answered with a nod from Tiffany. “So, tell me what it is. What do you want as your present?” Taeyeon asked with a cute smile showing her dimple.

 

“You.” Tiffany answered shortly, fixing her gaze to Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

Taeyeon was stunned hearing Tiffany’s answer. She could not close her eyes even for a second in case of missing the eye smilling girl in front of her bright blushing.

 

“I know, maybe it’s too fast for us. We’ve only known each other for just over three months, we also meet everyday in office and it’s only our 6th date. We still need to get to know each other better. I know. But, can I know you more than just a friend, Taetae? Can I learn to know you, not just as a best friend?” Tiffany took a deep breath before continuing.

 

“Can I know you more, as your girlfriend? Will you be my girlfriend, Taetae?” Tiffany finally asked as she tightened her hold on Taeyeon’s hands, nervously waiting a answer from the girl in front of her.

 

Taeyeon’s face turned bright red and she could not hide her smile. She smiled wider than she had ever smiled in her life. The smile did not get unnoticed by Tiffany.

 

“Is that a yes?” Tiffany made sure since the girl heard her.

 

Taeyeon still did not answer yet she squeezed Tiffany’s hands gently as she leaned forward, capturing Tiffany’s lips with hers, and let their lips slide against each other for a while before gently nibbling Tiffany’s lower lips. Tiffany reciprocated the kiss. Both girls closed their eyes as they savored the kiss. Taeyeon loosened her hold on Tiffany’s hand and moved her hand up towards the back of Tiffany’s neck and pulled the latter to deepen the kiss and only pulled away when she needed air. Tiffany let out a dreamy sigh when the kiss ended. When she opened her eyes, she saw the equally dazed looking Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smiled at the sight in front of, half believing that Tiffany asked her to be her girlfriend. “So, I am now your baby and you’re my little cupcake?” She asked while caressing Tiffany’s cheek lovingly.

 

“I’d prefer a normal term like girlfriend instead of that toe-curling puppy names though.” Tiffany giggled.

 

“Girlfriend sounds good to me, as long as it’s you.” Taeyeon answered with a grin.

 

“Whatever. The bottom line is: you’re mine.” Tiffany smirked.

 

Taeyeon did not protest to that, hearing Tiffany telling her that she was hers somehow sounds so right in the moment. Her thoughts cleared when a glimpse of reddish light appeared on her side.

 

“Fany, the sunset!” Taeyeon said when she found out where the reddish light came from.

 

Tiffany looked at the sunset and immediately opened her bag to take out her phone. She switched to camera and took a picture of the breath taking sunset in front of her. She then switched to front camera and put her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder, pulling Taeyeon closer.

 

“Now I want to take a picture with my girlfriend.” She expressed as she pressed their cheeks together, leaving no space between them. Taeyeon grinned happily hearing the sentence. Tiffany pressed the shutter button capturing the beautiful moment of  her smile, Taeyeon's grin and the sunset view behind them.

 

“Once again.” Taeyeon requested. Tiffany complied the request.

 

“Ready? One, two, three.” Tiffany counted and right before she tapped on the shutter button, Taeyeon turned her head and kissed Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“Send me the picture, okay?” She grinned at a dazed looking Tiffany. The latter giggled.

 

“You, sneaky little baby.” Tiffany snickered.

 

“You, grumpy little cupcake.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Dork!” She slapped Taeyeon’s thigh.

 

“Your dork.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Indeed. My dork.”

 



 

 

 

Notes related to story:

1. Gajah Beledug

A kid ride in Dunia Fantasi (Indonesian's theme park). It is the local version of Dumbo the Flying Elephant in Indonesia.

2. Ontang-Anting

One of the legendary ride in Dufan. It was first introduced in 1972 and only made 200 around the world. It started to operate in Dufan since 1987

3. Niagara-gara

A trunk-like boat that brings the passenger to stream through a fake river with a rail under it, bringing the passenger up to 20 meters of height and slid it down to crash to the water.

4. Dufan's Mascot / Bekantan (Nasalis lavartus)

Dufan chose bekantan as their mascot. Bekantan itself usually known as long-nosed monkey is a reddish-brown arboreal Old World monkey that is endemic to the southesast Asian island of Borneo (Kalimantan, Indonesia). This species co-exists with the Bornean orangutan.

5. McDonald's Happy Meals Monchhichi collection

McDonald usually releases their Happy Meals collection by season. And when Taeyeon bought it for Tiffany, it was Monchhichi collection. Can you find the 'baby' and 'pink cupcakes'?

6. Ice Age Adventure

An attraction in Dufan in partnership with 20th Century Fox Consumer Product, allowing Dufan's visitors to experience the Ice Age experience with Sid, Diego, and Manny.

7. Tornado

One of the most attractive ride in Dufan because it is also one of the most advaneced top-spin rides in the world.

8. Halilintar

Dufan's legendary ride. Halilintar is the roller coaster in Dufan.

9. Kicir-kicir

Another top-spin ride in Dufan. It spins you in any angle possible in the height of 17 meters of the ground.

10. Hysteria

The most favorite adrenaline rush ride in Dufan. It brings you up and down to 60 meters height and drop you off in only 4 seconds. I will never ride this myself. I know I am a coward >.<

11. Istana Boneka

As what it actually means, Istana Boneka (Istana means palace, boneka means doll) is the palace of the dolls. It's the attraction where you are brought to get to know more about Indonesia which are represented by the dolls.

12. Ancol Beach 

Ancol Beach is the beach in the same complex as Dufan. Even though it is located in Jakarta, the rushing capital city of Indonesia, the sunset is still breath taking >.<

13. Bianglala

As cheesy as I might sound but what would be an amusement without a ferris wheel? Dufan has its own ferris wheel named Bianglala. Bianglala word itself means rainbow. But Indonesian usually mentioned rainbow as 'pelangi' instead of bianglala.

 

 

*grin*
*grin*
*grin*
There! They finally get together!!! Hehehehe. Should I end this story now since they already get together? *smirk*
I read all the comments from previous chapter, saying that I get cheesier as the chapters added. Oh my God! I swear, I am not a cheesy person in my real life but I don't mind if you see me cheesy as long as you keep staying here, reading my story and leaving constructive comments :)
Thanks for staying with me for 15 chapters already! Whoa! Thank you, guys!!!!
As usual, welcome to the new subscribers (whoa! 887 subs already? Thank you!), welcome back to old subscribers, loyal readers, and silent readers (I'm still waiting for your comments >.<), and thankyousomuch to the upvoters: shinrfsnsd95, let4get, DorkyButt93, pithyeyen, anafluffy, FanyGoo47, LockLoyalist!
I will see you guys again around! I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

TY so much,
Sara

 

 

E/N: Hi guys! It's been a really long time! I'm the editor of this story and I know it's taking me awhile to edit but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic. Also if anybody is interested in getting there story checked and edited, please PM me :)

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123