Your Pink Piggy Taetae

Catch Me When I Fall

Tiffany was sat inside the Dealing Room, waiting for the girls who were currently having a discussion in Taeyeon’s office. She has been working for GG Corporation for 3 months, which meant the end of her probation period, and it was time that both, Jessica and Taeyeon would announce whether she would be a permanent employee or not. Tiffany was confident about becoming permanent, especially after Jessica accidentally spilled some of the beans a week ago. But judging from how long they are taking, she was starting to lose confidence. Tifffany had been sitting there for more than half an hour now and the two girls still had not come.

 

Taeyeon didn't help at all, she didn't give her any hints about the results of her probation period. They just had their fourth and fifth dates last week but no matter how hard Tiffany tried to dig for the results, Taeyeon never let up. The blonde didn't even try to bring up the topic when they were alone.

 

A pair of heels clicking made Tiffany straighten herself up.

 

“Sometimes I envy Taeyeon’s team. Having Taeyeon as a leader must be amazing.”

 

“I prefer our current boss though. Taeyeon is too much of a perfectionist.”

 

“And that’s why her team always has the best performance in the company. Always exceeding expectations. I can’t imagine the bonuses they get annually.”

 

The familiar voices of the GG Corporation’s employees were heard as the heels passed the Dealing Room. Tiffany took a deep breath to try relieve some tension. As much as she wanted to hear the results, she wasn't fully ready. Even other teams regarded Taeyeon as a perfectionist but they still envied for the opportunity she had. Tiffany thought that she was beyond lucky to know Taeyeon more than anybody else in the company. All sides of Taeyeon: The cute Taeyeon, the dorky Taeyeon, the sweet Taeyeon, the Taeyeon she could claim as her Taetae. She was deep in her thoughts when the door suddenly opened, revealing Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

“Hi Fany. Sorry for making you wait.” Taeyeon apologised as she took a seat across from Tiffany, followed by Jessica who took a seat beside Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany suddenly felt the nervous tension creeping in her nerves. Here it is. The results.

 

“What’s with your expression, Tiff?” Jessica noticed Tiffany’s tense expression.

 

“Nothing.” She forced a smile.

 

“Okay, so these past three months I have been supervising you,” Jessica started the review. “You started out clueless in your first couple days which made me wonder, how you even passed the interview and got accepted here.” She continued.

 

Tiffany held her breath. The opening speech from Jessica was definitely unpleasant to hear. Tiffany was one of the best employees in her previous company but here she was, being told how bad she was on the first day. Even Jessica thought it was odd for her to be accepted into the company. But it was better to hear it from the Ice Princess rather than from Taeyeon. Jessica was always blunt and straightforward so it was not a new thing for Tiffany. She just couldn't imagine Taeyeon saying those words to her.

 

“So I decided to be a little hard on you at the beginning but you’re really good at adapting to situations and pretty bright as well. That’s why I assigned you to the biggest project of the semester.” Jessica smiled after finishing her sentence.

 

Tiffany was finally able to breath knowing that she did well but both Taeyeon and Jessica had not announced the results of the probation yet.

 

“But, I have no right to tell you the results of your probation since Taeyeon is your line manager. So Taeyeon is the one who will have the last say.” Jessica said as she turned towards Taeyeon, inviting the latter to speak.

 

Tiffany held her breath once again. It was finally Taeyeon’s turn to speak. The Taeyeon in front of her right now was professional Taeyeon. She demands perfection, The intimidating aura came from her as she stared deep into Tiffany's eyes.

 

“It’s been a tough year. I can say the company itself is not in its best shape. Especially with the global economic situation we facing currently. I haven’t told you this but our budget has been cut drastically compared to last year but your great innovation lead us to gaining extra budget from the investors. There are a lot of things that you still need to improve on but for these past few months, you have proved to us that you’re capable of contributing high quality performance to this company.” She spoke and paused for a moment.

 

Tiffany played with her fingers as she waited for Taeyeon to finish her speech. Taeyeon turned her head to Jessica and both nodded in agreement on something. Taeyeon looked back to Tiffany and continued her speech.

 

“We hope that you continue to contribute more in the future, Fany. You passed the probation. Congratulation on becoming a permanent employee of GG Corporation.” Taeyeon finally told her.

 

“You’re now officially a Junior Marketing Manager, Tiff. Congratulations!” Jessica smiled.

 

Tiffany could hardly hold back her excitement. She squealed but soon covered her own mouth when Jessica and Taeyeon were startled. She finally got a hold of herself and beamed her eye smile to both girls in front of her.

 

“Thank you, Jess! Thank you Taetae!” She reached out her hand to both girls, squeezing their hands as she shaked them. She felt Taeyeon’s hand squeeze her hands back making her turn her head to the latter and smile even brighter. Taeyeon’s heart leaped as soon as she looked at Tiffany’s eye smile. No matter how often she saw it, it still carried the same effect on her heart.

 

“Now, now, there are some documents you need to sign, Tiff.” Jessica retreated her hand from Tiffany to open the file she brought.

 

“The documents here describe what benefits yoy will get from now on as a permanent employee such as: a salary rise, full insurance, housing allowance, and a company car. Read carefully before you sign.” Taeyeon explained as Jessica handed the file to Tiffany. The eye smiling girl read the documents carefully, signing it and returned it back to Jessica.

 

“Everything has been aligned with HR but for the company car, you need to do the handover yourself. Speak to the facility department.” Taeyeon continued.

 

“Understood, Ma’am.” Tiffany playfully answered still with a big smile stuck on her face.

 

“Now, you can excuse yourself, Tiff. Taeyeon and I have another meeting here.” Jessica requested.

 

Tiffany once again thanked the two girls in front of her and excused herself from the room. She walked through the office hall when suddenly the receptionist called out her name. She halted her steps and turned to the receptionist.

 

“You got a delivery just now. I put it on your desk in Miss Jessica’s room. Your boyfriend sure has a unique name, Miss.” The reception chuckled.

 

Tiffany had no idea what the reception was on about. She definitely had no boyfriend at the moment. In fact, she just broke up. Even if her ex-boyfriend sent her something, Nick’s name was surely not unique at all.

 

“Boyfriend? I don’t have boyfriend.” Tiffany questioned the receptionist.

 

“Ah, so Mr. Eh-eh is not your boyfriend. He must be your secret admirer then.”

 

“Mr. Eh-eh?” Tiffany got more confused as the receptionist explained. “What does the man look like?” She asked.

 

“I don’t know. A courier delivered it here. I only read the sender’s name.” The reception replied.

 

Tiffany started to feel curious but she decided to find the sender by herself so she thanked the receptionist and made her way to Jessica’s room. As soon as she entered Jessica’s room she found a small teddy bear on her desk. She walked to her desk and saw a small envelope attached to the teddy bear’s hand. She took the envelope and read the tidy hand written notes:

 

To: Miss Tiffany Hwang
From: 태태

 

Tiffany’s lips soon formed into a smile. She knew exactly who the sender was and why the receptionist thought it was from Mr. Eh-Eh. Taeyeon decided to write her name in hangul(korean) and the hangul(korean) spelling of Taetae looked like with “E”, “H”, “E”, “H”. She opened the envelope and found a card with a message.

 

“Congratulation for officially being Junior Marketing Manager, Fany~~
Let’s work harder together! Go go go our eye smile girl!
Wait, the eye smile girl is not ours. She’s mine! Hehehe.
I know, not yet mine. But hopefully soon!
Congratulation my Miyoung <3”

-your 태태

 

She took her phone and positioned the card in front of the teddy bear, making sure that the card was pretty clear to read. She snapped some pictures of it a couple of times until she found a picture that showed both the teddy bear's cuteness and the sweetness of the message in the card. She did not mind if her other colleagues read the card anyway. They wouldn't know how to read the sender’s name. She proceeded to open instagram on her phone and posted the picture she took before with the caption:

 

@hwangtiff: That moment when you have a very sweet special someone. Thanks for the present, ‘Mr. EHEH’. Now you managed to steal a first. This is my first congratulatory present for being a permanent employee. #LetsWorkHarderTogether #MrEHEH #MyBestFriend #MyEHEH <3 #HwangPhoto

 

She purposely typed EHEH rather than switched to the hangul keyboard so no one would be suspicious. She then switched to LINE app and tapped on her recent chat. Taeyeon’s name had always been at the top of her recent chat since she messaged with Taeyeon most of the time. They had been getting closer after she broke up. She sent the same photo she uploaded to instagram and typed a message.

 

Fany: Never knew you could be this romantic, Mr. EHEH <3

Fany: I love it anyway. Thanks, Taetae~~~ ( ‘ 3 ‘ )

 

She knew no reply would come since Taeyeon was in a meeting with Jessica. Tiffany locked her phone, positioned the teddy bear and the card at the corner of her desk, making room for her laptop to send a email to the faculty department.

 

****

 

Taetae: Who is Mr. EHEH?

 

Tiffany was in the middle of eating her lunch with Yuri when she finally got a text from Taeyeon. She put down her spoon and unlocked her phone.

 

Fany: You, silly.

Taetae: Why am I Mr. EHEH? O_o

 

She didn't notice her lips automatically curving up into a smile. It had always been like this. Every little thing Taeyeon did always successfully made her smile.

 

Fany: You wrote it yourself, dork.

Taetae: No, I wrote my name.

Fany: The receptionist can’t read hangul. She thought it was EHEH. It looks similar.

Taetae: Ah, I see. But don’t you think Eheh sounds silly?

Fany: You are silly.

Taetae: I’m not. You are silly. Silly Hwang. I am dork. Dorky Taetae.

Fany: Dork!

Taetae: Yes~~~? Call me?

 

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon’s message. She was about to reply but Yuri suddenly called her.

 

“Hey Tiff, are you messaging Taeyeon?” Yuri asked. Tiffany nodded, sharing her eye smile to Yuri.

 

“Tell her to bring back my Ice Princess. They've finished their meeting by now, right?” Yuri said jokingly.

 

“I don’t know. I haven’t asked her yet but since she messaged, I assume, it’s finished.” Tiffany said while texting.

 

Fany: Where are you? Yuri is looking for her Ice Princess.

Taetae: About to grab lunch. You only asked because Yuri is looking for Jess? You’re not looking for me? T_T

Fany: Hahaha, why are you being so cute all of a sudden?

Taetae: Because you said that I am romatic >.<

Fany: Dork!

Taetae: Hehe, where are you?

Fany: 3rd tower coffee shop. Come.

Taetae: OK.

 

“They’re on their way here, Yuri. No need to be jealous. My Taetae is not going to kidnap your Sica.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Why do you keep calling her your Taetae? You’re not even official yet.” Yuri teased.

 

“She’s been my Taetae ever since our first date. She is in the probation period now.” Tiffany sticked out her tongue to Yuri.

 

“Wow, a newly official permanent employee is getting cocky!” Yuri gave a fake gasp resulting in Tiffany slapping her arm.

 

“How dare you hit my Yul!” A high-pitched cold voice rang from Tiffany’s back. Jessica stood behind her with Taeyeon. Tiffany automatically blinded Taeyeon with her eye smile, ignoring Jessica who stood beside the blonde. Jessica sighed but couldn't hide her smile as she witnessed how obvious Tiffany was.

 

“Sica, sit here!” Yuri’s voice startled Tiffany and finally brought the eye smile girl back to earth.

 

“Yes, Jess. Come take your seat beside Yuri. And Taetae, here, sit beside me.” Tiffany patted a free chair beside her.

 

Jessica took a seat beside Yuri and Taeyeon sat on the chair next to Tiffany. Tiffany then called Chris to take the girls orders. The charming waiter came to their table with a wide smile as usual. Jessica ordered her lunch followed with Taeyeon who surprisingly ordered fried rice rather than her usual spicy cheesy chicken.

 

“Am I hallucinating or did I just hear Taeyeon say fried rice? Not spicy cheesy chicken?” Chris asked in confusion making Tiffany chuckle.

 

“You better note down her order before she changes her mind, Chris.” Tiffany answered on behalf of Taeyeon.

 

“Okay, I guess so. It’s a rare event, you know? Is there something special I missed today?” Chris asked while noting down Taeyeon’s order.

 

“Nothing special happened to Taeyeon but today is Tiffany’s special day. She is now officially a Junior Marketing Manager!” Jessica answered.

 

“Wow!! Passed the probation? Congrats, Tiff!” Chris offered a high-five to the eye smile girl, which of course was gladly returned by Tiffany.

 

“Thank you, Chris! But please keep the bill separate because I’m not paying for these girls. They are practically my seniors. I won’t treat them.” She joked, earning protests from Jessica and Yuri, while Taeyeon only smiled cooly, definitely still in her professional mode, totally different from the way she replied to Tiffany’s chat. Chris then left the table, leaving the four girls to chat while waiting for their meals.

 

****

 

Tiffany knocked on the door to Taeyeon’s room. It was almost nine o’clock and she was the only employee left in the office besides her boss who was still in her room, finishing something. She heard a reply telling her to come in. She opened the door with her right hand while her left hand was holding the teddy bear she got earlier today.

 

“Still working, Tae?” She asked as soon as she entered the room. Taeyeon was in front of her laptop typing away. She peeked at her boss' inbox when they were in a meeting and found out that her boss received almost twenty emails in a span of fifteen minutes. She could not imagine how many emails Taeyeon has to reply to daily.

 

“Yep, a bit more to finish.” Taeyeon took a glance at her crush, noticing the teddy bear. “Do you like my present?” She asked with a grin.

 

“Yes. But this is not the present I requested. You promised to give me a present, remember?” Tiffany reminded.

 

“Sure. Take a seat for a moment, Fany. I am about to finish my work.” Taeyeon replied as she continued typing on her keyboard.

 

Tiffany smiled at the sight in front of her. Her Taetae was so cool when she was working but her favorite Taetae was the Taetae who could be totally sweet and cheesy but dorky at the same time. She took a seat on the single couch across Taeyeon’s table, putting her bag and the teddy bear on her lap. She then took out her phone from her bag and secretly snapped a picture of Taeyeon who was diligently working. Taeyeon looked so handsome and she could not help but smile at the picture she took. She loaded the LINE app and sent the picture to Taeyeon.

 

Fany: Really. You are so handsome. Irresistably handsome.

 

She heard a buzz on Taeyeon’s table, indicating an incoming message. Taeyeon ignored the buzz, still concentrating on her laptop screen. After couples of minutes, Taeyeon finally stretched her arms upwards and let out a sigh. She then closed her laptop, inserted it into her laptop bag, and finally reached for her phone to check any new messages. Her serious face changed into a smile and Tiffany who was intently watching Taeyeon missed nothing.

 

“Really? Sending me a message when you are right in front of me?” Taeyeon blushed while tapping on her phone screen. Tiffany’s phone beeped signing an incoming message.

 

Taetae: Can I say something cheesier to answer that?

 

Tiffany smiled as she closed the app, locking her phone and slid it in her bag. “No, you can’t. Better save it for latter.” She smiled secretively.

 

“Not fair.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

Tiffany chuckled, seeing her boss' response. She picked up the teddy bear with her left hand again and her bag with her right then stood up, “Let’s go home, Taetae.”

 

Taeyeon immediately stood up, grabbing all her belongings and both girls made their way out of the office together. They were on their way home in Taeyeon’s car when Tiffany finally asked something.

 

“This car is yours or the company’s car?”

 

Taeyeon took a glance at the girl beside her. “This is mine. Why?”

 

“Where is your company car? I assume that you must be getting a company car since you are a senior manager.”

 

“I asked the facility and HR department to convert it into transportation allowance. I live in an apartment, Fany. It’s inconvenient to have two cars if you live in an apartment.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Ah, so I can do that as well?” Tiffany’s eyes widened in excitement.

 

“Yes, if you get an approval from your line manager.”

 

“Can I get your approval then?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“No.” Taeyeon replied shortly.

 

“Why? If I don’t get my car, I can still get you to drive me home. You know I enjoy these moments with you.” Tiffany frowned.

 

“Because you need one, Fany. You will have more things to do, like representing our company in meetings with clients and partners in their offices and I won’t let you use public transportation for that. In addition, the company car you get is part of a Car Ownership Program. The car will be yours after five years. It’s part of the benefit.” Taeyeon seriously explained.

 

Tiffany only sighed hearing Taeyeon’s explanation. Her boss was right. It was part of the benefit she got but as much as she wanted a car for herself, she still wanted to have quality time with Taeyeon after work. It was one of her favorite times of the day because she could talk about anything and Taeyeon would always be in her Taetae mode. It was not easy to find Taetae during office hours, so she really cherished the drive to her house.

 

“But I won’t be able to spend time like this anymore.” Tiffany still had a frown on her face.

 

"How about we make a deal?” Taeyeon offered.

 

“What deal?” Tiffany was curious.

 

“I will try my best not to overwork myself so I can go home earlier and we will have dinner somewhere after work everyday. After that, we can just drive to our homes with our own cars.”

 

“Every single day?” Tiffany could not believe what she just heard. They only managed to have dinner together once or twice a week since Taeyeon usually worked until ten. But here she was, hearing Taeyeon offere her to have dinner everyday.”

 

“Yes. I promise.” Taeyeon took another glance and smiled at Tiffany. “How?”

 

“But I still want to be with you longer. Can't I just take the transportation allowance instead of a car?” She still tried to bargain.

 

“No, Fany.” Taeyeon frowned. “You have no idea how worried I get every time you go home alone using public transport. You know my schedule is sometimes crazy and there are times when I have to spend a full week travelling for meetings around Indonesia and you will have to take public transport at night. Especially when you have overtime.” Taeyeon sighed, admitting her worries.

 

Tiffany could not help but smile at her boss' honesty. She was glad knowing that Taeyeon cared for her so deeply. “Ok then. I have no other choice I guess. But keep your promise!” She finally gave in.

 

“Yes, I will!” Taeyeon raised her left hand from the steering wheel to make an okay sign.

 

“Tae… The present I requested…” Tiffany changed the topic all of a sudden.

 

“Hmmmm… Yes?” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Can I get it on the weekend?” Tiffany asked with a blush.

 

Taeyeon noticed the blush when she glanced at her crush and grinned. “Are you going to ask me on a date?”

 

“Uhm… Yes, but the date is not the present I ask for.” Tiffany immediately explained.

 

“So, what is it?” Taeyeon was getting curious.

 

“I am not going to tell you yet. But, I will ask during the date and you must be able to give it to me!”

 

“What? How unfair? What if the item is sold out? What if it's not even sold here?” Taeyeon panicked.

 

Tiffany laughed at her boss reaction. “I don’t care.”

 

“Meanie Hwang.” Taeyeon mumbled only to make Tiffany let another laugh out.

 

“So, a date with Meanie Hwang again, Dorky Taetae?” Tiffany asked earning a bright smile and a blush from the girl in the driver seat.

 

“There is no way I will say no, Meanie Hwang.” She grinned like a dork.

 

“Look at your face, Tae! Please remind me how I can have a crush on a dork like you?” She laughed again.

 

“Can I hear that again?” Taeyeon could not hide her smile as she heard Tiffany’s last remark.

 

“What?” Tiffany was confused.

 

“The sentence you just said.” Taeyeon still had a smile on her face.

 

Tiffany soon noticed what the blonde meant and whispered shyly, “Please remind me how can I have a crush on a dork like you?”

 

“That’s the first time hearing you say I am your crush out loud.” Taeyeon grinned, earning a slap on her arm.

 

“Dork!”

 

“You're a dork.” Taeyeon could not stop grinning but Tiffany did not protest.

 

“When will you get your car, Fany?” Taeyeon changed the topic.

 

“The facility department said it would take approximately three weeks until I get my car. So, you will need be my driver until then.” Tiffany answered with a smirk.

 

“'I'll take that as a good news.” Taeyeon replied as she parked her car in front of Tiffany’s house. The time they spent together went really fast and it only felt like a second but they had already reached Tiffany’s place. Taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and turned her body to face her crush with her signature dorky grin.

 

“And why is that?” Tiffany did not unbuckle her seat belt. She did not want to leave the car yet.

 

“Because that means I can still drive you home everyday and give you a ‘see you later’ kiss like I'm about to do right now.” She leaned forward and kissed Tiffany’s nose lightly. She immediately pulled away to avoid herself from doing anymore. After Tiffany broke up with her boyfriend, both of them took everything slow. They did not even say ‘I like you’, let alone say ‘I love you.’ The furthest actions they did was holding hands and a simple hug when they were about to part, and a ‘see you kiss’ on the nose. Taeyeon refrained herself to do more than that because she did not want to rush things. She wanted to give Tiffany time to understand her own feelings.

 

While on the other side, Tiffany’s feelings towards Taeyeon grew more and more as the day past. She still couldn't fully understand how she could like a girl the way she liked Taeyeon but she ignored the fact that Taeyeon was a girl. Taeyeon is Taeyeon and she liked the girl so much. She still remembered what Taeyeon said on their third date, “We cannot choose whom we fall in love with, right? If  love happens to be with the same , what can we do about that? I am not really religious, Fany. But I believe God has His own reason for creating us with a brain and heart. Brain to help us think logically, and a heart to lead us when logic fails to reason. And for love itself, we need no reason for love, right? It just comes naturally and, heart plays its role to lead us.” And she had decided to let her heart lead her way.

 

Tiffany smiled while feeling her face warm up after Taeyeon kissed her nose. Taeyeon always did that every time they reached her place but the butterflies in her stomach had not gotten used to it yet.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Miss Junior Manager.” Taeyeon said jokingly as she helped Tiffany unbuckle her seatbelt.

 

“Sure thing, Miss Scary Kim.” Tiffany leaned forward as soon as she escaped from the seatbelt and stole a kiss on Taeyeon’s nose as well before she left the car.

 

****

 

Tiffany waited for Taeyeon in her living room. Today was Saturday and they agreed to have a date. She already had planned something for today’s date. She always wanted to have a date at a amusement park. She never had a chance to go with her exes. So, she finally decided to go on a date to a amusement park with Taeyeon. She was wearing pink short pants and a white t-shirt. She thought about wearing a flowery pink dress but then changed her mind because she wanted to have fun at the amusement park without worrying about her dress being blown away by the wind when they went on rides. She was worried about being under dressed so she also told Taeyeon to wear casual clothes.

 

Her phone suddenly rang, showing Taeyeon’s name on the screen.

 

“Have you arrived?” She excitedly answered the phone.

 

“Yep, standing in front of your place right now.” Taeyeon’s voice answered her.

 

“I’m coming. Wait a second.” She said as she stood up and walked to the front door. She opened the door and saw Taeyeon standing in front of the door holding a bouquet of pink roses, wearing a white t-shirt like her own and blue short pants.

 

“Pretty pink flowers for my pretty pink princess.” Taeyeon said with her signature grin. “Am I cheesy enough for your liking?” She continued.

 

“Dork!” Tiffany responded shortly as she took the flowers from Taeyeon’s hands but could not hide her smile. It was the first time Taeyeon gave her flowers. Tiffany then rummaged through her bag to find something she prepared for Taeyeon.

 

“I planned to give it to you later but since you’re being sweet so early. I think it’s okay to give it to you now.” Tiffany said as she took out a plastic gummy bear packet and gave it to Taeyeon. “Sweet treats for my sweet dork.” She said making Taeyeon gasp and widen her eyes. The shorter girl soon snatched the gummy bear from Tiffany’s hand and pressed it on her cheek.

 

“Gummy!” She squealed earning a loud laugh from Tiffany.

 

“You and your gummy addiction.” Tiffany said as she stretched her hand to hold the blondes. Taeyeon immediately grabbed Tiffany’s hand and leaned forward, giving a peck on the latters cheek.

 

“Thank you, Fany!” She smiled childishly. Tiffany only shook her head in amusement.

 

They made their way to Taeyeon’s car. Tiffany noticed that they were wearing similar clothes. White tees, and short pants. She was wearing pink shorts while Taeyeon was wearing blue. She could not help but keep smiling. They really looked like a couple.

 

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon said as soon as they were inside the car, turning on the engine.

 

“Guess!” Tiffany smirked.

 

Dufan*?” Taeyeon guessed correctly. The car started moving.

 

“How did you know?” Tiffany was surprised when Taeyeon guessed it right, first try.

 

“Did you forget how smart I am, Fany?” Taeyeon answered with a smug face.

 

“Whatever, Taetae.” Tiffany put up a fake annoyed expression.

 

“Hehehe. Come on, Fany… Casual clothes for a date, you must be planning something related to a outdoor activity and since I don’t think we will go mountain climbing just yet, I assumed you’d take me out to a amusement park.”

 

“But at least you could pretend that you didn't know so I could tell you about our exciting trip to the amusment park.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“OK. Let’s start over.” Taeyeon requested.

 

“No way. Not fun anymore.” Tiffany still pouted.

 

“Fany… Come on… We’re going to Dufan! It stands for Dunia Fantasi but it could also stand for do some fun. Let’s do some fun with me. Let’s start over one more time, okay? Where are we going?” Taeyeon begged and repeated her question again making Tiffany give in and play along.

 

“Guess!”

 

Dufan?” Taeyeon answered it the same way as before.

 

“Taetae!!!!!” Tiffany groaned as she slapped Taeyeon’s thigh making the latter laugh out loud.

 

“Annoying dork!” Tiffany slapped Taeyeon’s thigh again.

 

“Your annoying dork.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“No.”

 

“Your annoying Taetae?”

 

“No.”

 

“Your annoying Miss Kim?”

 

“No.”

 

“Your annoying Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“No.”

 

“So?”

 

“Anything annoying is not mine.”

 

“But I am still your Taetae, right?”

 

“No.”

 

“So what kind of ‘anything’ can be yours?”

 

“Anything pink is mine. But definitely not that annoying Taetae.”

 

“Then should I turn into Piggy Taetae?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because pig is pink and anything pink is yours. If I turn into Piggy Taetae I can be pink and I can be yours.”

 

“Aish. Too cheesy, Taetae. Ah, I forgot. Anything cheesy is not mine as well.”

 

“So what can I be?”

 

“My driver. Focus, driver.”

 

“Meanie Hwang.”

 

“I'm your Meanie Hwang.”

 

“You are~~~”

 

“Please remind me once again why I date you.”

 

“Because…”

 

“Because?”

 

“Because you like pink Piggy Taetae.”

 

“Dork!!”

 



 

 

 

Notes related to story:

1. Dufan or Dunia Fantasi (the amusement park)
Dufan
Dunia Fantasi is Jakarta's own theme park located in Ancol complex, complete with over 30 rides and attractions. The theme park is divided into eight regions which are Jakarta, Indonesia, Asia, Africa, America, Europe, and Fantasi Hikayat (Legendary Fantasy) featuring Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt architecture. The theme park complies with International standards. (source: wikipedia)

 

Aloha~~~~
I know, I know! I promised you to give at least once a week update. But I failed. Hiing~~~ Sorry... The conferences and the meetings were crazy! I did not get enough rest yet. But at least I managed to update a chapter in the middle of making another presentation for tomorrow's meeting (yes guys, another meeting. Help me!).
Thanks for being patient and not unsubscribing this story. Here an update for you. I guess you know what will chapter 15 all about. Hehehehe. A date in amusement park! I pesonally love it! Hehehehe.
Thanks for all new subscribers! Welcome to my story. I hope you enjoy it! And also loyal readers, loyal commenters, and the upvoters: thinii, dede123, brontese, enterawesomename, myoneday, taefye, wonderingthoughts, melyunita, lemon_tips, Beep_beep_u, missno22, agustini, and Junie_luniie! DANKE!
Wait for my another update please please. Maybe next Sunday? Please pray for me so I won't be trapped with meetings and else.
See you around on the next chapter!

TY so much,
Sara

 

 

E/N: Hi guys! I'm the editor of this story and I know it's taking me awhile to edit but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic. Also if anybody is interested in getting there story checked and edited, please PM me :)

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123