The Sleepover (Part III)

Catch Me When I Fall

“I love you too, Taetae. And I’m no longer confused.” Tiffany said as she broke the kiss, looking at Taeyeon who still had her eyes closed.

 

“No, Fany…” Taeyeon sighed, eyes closed.

 

“N-no?” Tiffany didn't expect that from Taeyeon.

 

“No. You’re not sure yet. I… I can’t accept what you just said.” Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, staring deeply at Tiffany.

 

“B-but, I am sure, Tae.” Tiffany tried to reassure.

 

“No. How can you say that you love me too while seconds ago you said that you were confused and you're not sure if you are gay? Bring yourself together, Fany.” Taeyeon said calmly still holding Tiffany’s hands.

 

“B-but, Tae…”

 

“Fany… How could you change your mind after just kissing me? Don’t you think you changed your mind too fast?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“But you kissed me back!” Tiffany protested.

 

“I’m sorry. I’ve had these feelings for you since I first met you and I… I am so happy that you finally kissed me. But, it’s not right, Fany…”

 

“How can you say that after telling me that you love me and after I finally realized my feelings for you?” Tiffany felt tears forming in her eyes. She held her tears back as hard as she could.

 

“How come you suddenly realized your feelings for me now? You weren’t sure before.”

 

“My heart beats faster every time I am with you, Tae. And our kiss before… I felt butterflies in my stomach. That’s why I asked you to help me find out my true feelings. I needed to confirm it with just one kiss.”

 

Taeyeon sighed at Tiffany’s explanation. She was beyond happy that they finally kissed. But she knew, there was something wrong.

 

“Fany… I know I told you when it comes to love, heart leads the way. But, let me put some logic in it. You know I am a woman, right? And you know the consequences of same relationship in this country? Also, you already have a boyfriend. You already have a normal relationship that won’t be opposed by anyone. If you really love me, let me ask you this, Are you ready to face the consequences of our relationship? Are you willing to break up with your boyfriend? Are you willing to be in a commited serious relationship with me? Because I do not plan to have my feelings played around with.” Taeyeon stared deeply into Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and hung her head low. She couldn't answer Taeyeon’s questions. Taeyeon sighed once again noticing Tiffany’s indirect answer.

 

“You can’t answer, can you?”

 

Tiffany continued to stay silent.

 

Taeyeon let go off Tiffany’s hands, hugged the girl and soothed her.

 

“It’s okay, Fany. I told you that I do not ask of you to love me back, and I mean it. If you can’t return my feelings, it’s okay. We can still be friends. If you don’t mind having a gay friend that is.” Taeyeon chuckled, trying to light up the mood.

 

“Tae…” Tiffany finally said a word.

 

“Hmmm?” Taeyeon hummed in response.

 

“Can you give me time?”

 

“Time? For what?” Taeyeon pushed Tiffany’s shoulder a bit to look at her face.

 

“To love you back? For real. With no confussion.” Tiffany shifted her eyes to the girl infront of her with all seriousness. Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Take your time. And if at the end, you can’t love me and you can’t face the consequences, just remember, I am totally okay with it. I don’t want you to be burdened. We can still be friends like we used to.”

 

“You know that we can’t go back to square one, Taetae.” Tiffany sighed.

 

“I don’t want to go back to square one either, Fany.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Eh? What do you mean?” Tiffany couldn't understand Taeyeon.

 

“When you said back to square one, the only thing in my mind was becoming the boring Kim Taeyeon again. I still want to be your Taetae, so we can’t go back to square one. I won’t let us go back to square one. I am not letting go of my best friend.” Taeyeon replied with a cute pout on her face. Tiffany finally chuckled at the sight in front of her.

 

“Don’t pout. You’re a 26 year-old, Taetae.” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks. The latter ignored it and jutted her lips even more.

 

“Stop pouting or I’m gonna kiss you for the third time today.” Tiffany warned.

 

“No more kisses, Fany!” Taeyeon immediately covered her lips with her hands, resulting in a laughed from the other girl. The tense atmosphere started to fade away.

 

“So I managed to steal another one, Taetae?” Tiffany playfully smiled.

 

“Yes, my first and second kisses.” Taeyeon blushed as she uncovered her lips.

 

“I love to see you blush. You look so cute!” Tiffany said.

 

“And I love to see your smile. So pretty!” Taeyeon replied, making Tiffany blush as well.

 

“I’m sorry, Taetae.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For stealing kisses.”

 

“Honestly speaking. I enjoyed it.” Taeyeon could not hide her smile.

 

“So I can kiss you every now and then?”

 

“Noo!!!! No kiss on the lips! Not until we are in a real relationship.” Taeyeon answered as she cupped Tiffany’s face.

 

“Fany… It might sound selfish. But can I request something?” Taeyeon suddenly put up her serious face.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Since you already know my feeling towards you, you also stole my first and second kisses then we’re now technically still on a date. I don’t know whether I will get another chance to be like today, and before everything goes back to normal on Monday, can I… Ehm, can we just continue our date?” Taeyeon blushed and didn't dare to look at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany didn't answer and it made Taeyeon feel uneasy.

 

“I know it’s like you're cheating on your boyfriend but… Well, if you don’t like the idea, we don’t have to do it and let’s just end this date right now and turn it into a real friendly date like it was supposed to be.” Taeyeon continued.

 

“So, I still can kiss you?” Tiffany responded.

 

Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany’s face in disbelief.

 

“I’m kidding Taetae. Let’s just go to sleep.” Tiffany threw her eye smile at Taeyeon. Taeyeon still did not get a reply for her request but she assumed that Tiffany didn't approve of the idea of continuing their date. Taeyeon nodded sadly and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

 

“Okay. Good night, Fany.” She turned her body, her back now facing Tiffany.

 

“Good night, Taetae.” Tiffany replied as she also positioned herself to sleep.

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes, trying to sum up what just happened. Everything happened so fast. Tiffany’s confession, her own confession, the kisses, and at the end they still can’t be more than friends. She secretly hoped that Tiffany would agree to her request to continue the date but the the girl definitely did not approve of the idea. Taeyeon was deep in thought not realising that there was movement going on behind her. She finally came to her senses when she felt Tiffany's hand sneak around her waist.

 

“Fany?” Taeyeon called out without turning to face the hand’s owner.

 

“Taetae?” Tiffany’s reply sounded so close. Taeyeon even felt Tiffany’s breath on her ear.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Hugging you to sleep.”

 

“But, I thought we ended our date already.” Taeyeon was confused with Tiffany’s act.

 

“Don’t you remember what I said on the second date?” Tiffany asked.

 

"What did you say?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Every date should end with a kiss, Taetae. The kisses earlier were not for ending the date. So, technically, we’re still on a date.”

 

Taeyeon did not answer.

 

“Taetae…” Tiffany called out.

 

“Hmmm…” Taeyeon replied.

 

“Don’t face me with your back, please…”

 

“I… Uhm…” Taeyeon couldn't manage to reply. She was pretty much confused and not sure on what to do.

 

“Can you hug me to sleep as well? I’m just like you. I’m afraid that we won’t have another chance for a day like today. I want to cherish this time. So, please?” Tiffany half pleaded.

 

Taeyeon slowly turned her around. A pair of beautiful eyes greeted her as soon as she faced her crush. She reluctantly placed her hand on Tiffany’s waist. The latter immediately snuggled closer to her, closing the gap between them. Noticing Tiffany’s response, Taeyeon no longer hesitated to hug the pretty girl. She even placed her other arm under Tiffany’s head to replace the pillow, bringing Tiffany closer to her.

 

“Good night, Fany,” Taeyeon said as she moved to leave a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

 

“And please count that as a good night kiss. I’m not ending the date.” Taeyeon quickly explained making the latter laugh.

 

“I know Taetae. Good night to you too.” Tiffany replied as she pecked Taeyeon’s chin.

 

****

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. Everything from last night was slowing come back to her, she remembered all of the confessions between Tiffany and her and she felt warmth under her arm. Her full consciousness kicked in as she saw Tiffany’s sleeping face only inches apart from her own and her arm around Tiffany’s back and her another arm on Tiffany’s waist. She was finally sure that all those conversations she had before falling asleep were definitely real. She removed her arm from Tiffany’s waist and slowly shifted her body to check the clock on the nightstand.

 

“Taetae…” Tiffany stirred, being woken up by Taeyeon’s movements.

 

“Yes, Fany?” Taeyeon answered immediately not wanting to wake the girl up.

 

“Where are you going?” Tiffany mumbled, with her eyes still closed.

 

“Just checking the time.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“What time is it?” Tiffany finally opened her eyes.

 

“Six o’clock.”

 

Tiffany yawned as she reached for Taeyeon’s arm and placed it back around her waist.

 

“Let’s sleep a little longer. It’s too early, plus it's a Sunday, Taetae.” Tiffany closed her eyes again and snuggled even closer than before.

 

Taeyeon smiled at the sight, hugged the girl even tighter, and started to doze off again.

 

Tiffany woke up an hour later and the she thing she saw was her cute boss’ face, Taeyeon was sleeping with slightly opened. Her boss really looked like a kid when she slept. She tried not to make too much movement, not wanting to wake the girl. Her gaze did not leave the perfect features of Taeyeon’s face, enjoying the sight she might not see again in her bed. She unconsciously caressed Taeyeon's cheek, making the latter furrow in annoyance. She chuckled at the sight and moved her fingers over to Taeyeon’s lips, the lips she kissed the night before.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes fluttered open, she slowly awakened from her sleep. She felt something on her lips, She immediately smiled as she saw her crush staring down at her lovingly.

 

“It feels like a dream…” She mumbled, earning a soft chuckle from Tiffany.

 

“Everything feels so real for me, Tae.” Tiffany replied, removing her fingers from Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“Where’s my morning kiss?” Tiffany requested, resulting in a smile from Taeyeon. Their date had not ended yet.

 

“Give mine first.” Taeyeon said as she jutted her lips. She had already forgot her own request about no kisses on the lips.

 

Tiffany leaned in to kiss the tip of Taeyeon's nose, the latter couldn't help but blush.

 

“Now give me mine.” Tiffany demanded.

 

Taeyeon also kissed Tiffany’s nose followed by a light peck on her lips.

 

“What’s with the ‘no kiss on the lips’, Tae?” Tiffany chuckled, obviously happy that Taeyeon kissed her lips.

 

“What can I do? You’re irresistible.” Taeyeon answered as she gave another peck on Tiffany’s nose.

 

“Am I? But you rejected me.” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a fake sad face.

 

“Fany, please…” Taeyeon frowned as soon as she heard the reply.

 

“I’m kidding, Taetae.” Tiffany laughed.

 

“Kiss me again?” She pushed out her lips, asking for another peck. Taeyeon chuckled but instead of kissing Tiffany’s lips, she kissed the latter’s forehead.

 

“There! Now, let’s get up!” Taeyeon tried to sit but was obstructed by her own arm, which was still under Tiffany’s body.

 

“Come on, Fany. Let me make you breakfast.”

 

“Not until you give me a proper morning kiss.” Tiffany didn’t budge.

 

“But I gave you one already.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“I said proper which means a long sweet kiss on the lips. Come on!” Tiffany demanded.

 

“But, Fany I-…”

 

“A date is a date, Taetae.”

 

Taeyeon gave up and moved, positioning herself on top of Tiffany. She slowly tilted her head and captured Tiffany’s lips, giving the latter a slow sweet kiss. She pulled away to see a pair of blushing cheeks. The mixture of guilty feelings and happiness started to crawl up in her heart as she saw Tiffany’s face. She felt sorry for Tiffany’s boyfriend for what she was doing, yet she really enjoyed the kiss and the more they kissed, the more she wanted Tiffany to be hers. The slight shift of expression did not go unnoticed by Tiffany.

 

“Are you thinking about my boyfriend, Taetae?” Tiffany asked as if she could read the girl's mind.

 

“Yes… I feel bad for him.” Taeyeon answered honestly.

 

Tiffany sat up, releasing Taeyeon’s hand from under her back. Both girls sat face to face. It was seven o’clock in the morning but the mood was already starting to turn gloomy.

 

“I promised that I wouldn't drag you into this kind of situation again as long as I’m still with him. I don’t want you to feel guilty, Tae. But for today at least for the rest of our date, can we just pretend like I’m single?” Tiffany finally managed to say something after the long silence. Taeyeon looked at her crush who had a serious expression on her face. She inhaled deeply after processing Tiffany’s request.

 

“Only for today. Okay.” Taeyeon said half-heartedly. There were a lot of things ragged in her head. On one side, she wished the date would never end. She wanted Tiffany to be hers, she wanted to do everything with Tiffany. But on the other side, she knew she was doing wrong. She was not supposed to do this. Tiffany still had a boyfriend and everything they did was equivalent to cheating on her boyfriend. But at least now, Taeyeon knew that Tiffany could one day possibly reciprocate her feelings.

 

Tiffany noticed Taeyeon was busy distracted with her thoughts. She cupped the blonde’s cheek, forcing the latter to up to her.

 

“Let’s make breakfast!” Tiffany smiled, showing Taeyeon’s favorite crescent eyes when she smiled.

 

Taeyeon smiled, immediately pushing away those thoughts and standing up from the bed, offering her hand to Tiffany, which the latter gladly took and they both made their way to the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon checked the fridge to see what ingredients were left. “Fried rice or omelet, Fany?” She asked Tiffany who took her seat at the dining table.

 

“Omelet, please. Rice is too much for breakfast.” Tiffany answered, looking to the petite figure in front of her. Taeyeon made an okay sign as she took out a couple of eggs from the fridge. Tiffany couldn't stop her eyes from leaving Taeyeon as she cooked for her. Tiffany couldn't remember when or how she started to grow feelings for her boss. All she knew was she felt really comfortable every time Taeyeon was around her, the comfortable feeling soon developed into more without her knowing. Before she use to look forward to her weekends, but now all she wanted was the weekend to pass fast so she could meet Taeyeon on Monday. She remembered Nick one time mentioned that everytime Tiffany talked about work, Taeyeon's name would end up popping up a lot in the conversation. Taeyeon this, Taeyeon that, Taeyeon did this, Taeyeon did that. She sometimes also mentioned Jessica and Yuri, her two closest friends in office, but it was mostly all about Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon had always dominated her mind from the very beginning.

 

Taeyeon turned off the stove, moved the omelet to a plate and brought the plates to the dining table, Tiffany was stil staring at her.

 

“Checking me out, Fany?” Taeyeon attempted to give a seductive wink but definitely failed, resulting in a laugh from Tiffany.

 

“My Taetae is not good at being seductive. I like the cute Taetae anyway.” Taeyeon blushed while putting the food on the table and taking a seat beside Tiffany.

 

“Just a gentle reminder, I am twenty-six, Fany. I am supposed to be able to look hot.” Taeyeon protested while taking her first bite.

 

“Don’t be too hot, then. I don’t know whether I’ll be able to hold myself back if I have to see the hot version of you. Your cute version is already too irresistible for me.” Tiffany digged in to the food with a blush on her face.

 

“Hmmm…” Taeyeon enjoyed the compliment without saying a word.

 

Tiffany stared at her boss again as she enjoyed her breakfast. Taeyeon looked back at her crush that was obviously staring at her. She smiled and continued stare into her crush's big brown eyes. They had a staring contest all of a sudden but not a fierce contest. Instead, the stare they shared was more intimate. It was a stare that showed that they were drowning into each other.

 

“What Taetae?” Tiffany finally chuckled, admitting her defeat in the staring contest.

 

“You started it first.” Taeyeon replied with a cute smile, showing her dimple.

 

“No, I just stared at you. I did not ask you to have a staring contest.” Tiffany said as she raised a fork full of omelet to Taeyeon’s mouth. Taeyeon ate the omelet from Tiffany, making her delay her answer.

 

“Is it wrong to stare back at the one I adore who happened to be checking me out?” Taeyeon said as soon as she swallowed the omelet.

 

Tiffany blushed hearing Taeyeon’s answer. “I wasn’t checking you out.” She protested.

 

“So? What was that stare for?” Taeyeon asked with an innocent face.

 

“Is it wrong to stare at the one I adore?” Tiffany shot back at Taeyeon’s question, making the latter blush.

 

“Say it one more time, please?” Taeyeon responded shyly.

 

“Is it wrong to stare at the one I adore, Taetae?” Tiffany repeated, this time leaning close to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon could no longer hide her smile and shook her head, “No, it is not. Especially when the one person you adore is feeling the same way.” She leaned closer to Tiffany, leaving their faces a inch apart from each other. They slowly closed the gap, tilting their heads.

 

“Shall we finish breakfast so we can continue our date, Fany?” Taeyeon suddenly pulled away to widen the gap between them, making Tiffany huff in disappointment.

 

“Good way to ruin a romantic moment, Taeyeon!” She grumpily cut her omelet and furiously ate it.

 

Taeyeon chuckled at her actions and patted Tiffany’s thigh, trying to get the attention from the grumpy girl. Tiffany stared fiercely at her. Taeyeon returned the stare with a sincere smile and leaned in, giving a peck on Tiffany’s cheek. The latter soon blushed and shifted her gaze down to the omelet and continued eating. Taeyeon chuckled again at how cute Tiffany looked embarrased then she digged into the food on her plate.

 

As soon as they finished breakfast, Tiffany immediately snatched the dishes, preventing Taeyeon from washing them. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany’s actions and walked to the fridge.

 

“Orange juice, apple juice, or fresh milk, Fany?” She asked the black-haired girl who was now washing the dishes.

 

“Apple juice sounds great.” The latter replied.

 

Taeyeon picked a small bottle of apple juice and a small tetrapack of milk off the fridge shelf. She put the apple juice on the table while inserting the straw into the tetrapack. Tiffany joined a bit later, she noticed that Taeyeon drank milk instead of coffee in the morning.

 

“Are you drinking milk?” She asked in disbelief.

 

Taeyeon raised the pack until reaching her eye-level and turned it to the right and left to make sure that the pack was not signed with other occupants’ name.

 

“And what are you doing now?” Tiffany was confused at Taeyeon’s action.

 

“Does the milk belong to another occupant? I believe I bought this milk yesterday.” Taeyeon continued drinking her milk.

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany was still confused.

 

“Were you asking because you were worried that I might take someone else's  milk?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

 

“No, Taetae… I'm shocked seeing you drink milk this early in the morning.” Tiffany chuckled at the misunderstanding.

 

“Ah I see… I don’t want to argue with you in the morning just because of a cup of long black. I know you don’t like me drinking too much coffee.” Taeyeon answered honestly.

 

Tiffany didn’t respond, she was surprised that her petite boss considered small things like that. Tiffany sometimes scolded Taeyeon every time she found the latter drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. She thought that the coffee had become Taeyeon’s addiction and it’s not good for her health. But, she never expected Taeyeon would care about that.

 

“But, it’s only because we’re on a date. Other than that, I will still have my lovely cup of long black in the morning.” Taeyeon flashed her a naughty grin, resulting a slap on her thigh.

 

Tiffany picked up her apple juice and offered her free hand to Taeyeon, signaling the latter to follow her. Taeyeon finishing her milk, threw the pack in the trash bin and held Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany led her back to her bedroom.

 

“Do you want to take a shower now?” Tiffany offered as she opened the apple juice bottle. Taeyeon nodded and rummaged through her bag to find her toiletries, towel, and clean clothes then proceeded to the bathroom, leaving Tiffany alone in her room. After taking a couple of gulps from the bottle, Tiffany placed the bottle on the nightstand and took her phone out to check messages or missed calls. There were three missed calls and unread messages in LINE, all of them were from her boyfriend.

 

Nick (07:26): Morning Tiff Baby! Are you still sleeping?

Nick (07:33): I guess you are because you didn't pick up the phone :(

Nick (08:06): My baby is so lazy today. Wake up, sleeping beauty.

Nick (08:22): Did you have a long chat with Taeyeon last night, is that why you're sleeping in? You still haven't picked up babe :(

 

Tiffany glanced at the bathroom door and sighed. She decided to call her boyfriend back. She tapped on Nick’s name and put her phone to her ear. It only took one ring until Nick answered.

 

“My baby is finally awake!” Nick’s cheerful tone greeted Tiffany.

 

“Hi, Nick.” Tiffany answered, she was not excited at all. It had always been like this since her first date with Taeyeon. At first, Nick gave her more excitement but as time went on, she began to see Taeyeon as a more important priority over her boyfriend. And after their second date, her feelings towards Nick were starting to fade, almost reaching the zero point.

“Still not in a good mood, babe?” Nick asked sign of worry in his voice.

 

“Not really. I feel much better. Taeyeon is being very helpful.” Tiffany naturally smiled at the mentioned of Taeyeon.

 

“Ah, I see. What time did you wake up?”

 

“Uhmmm… About 7 I guess.”

 

“Then why didn’t you answer my calls?”

 

“I left my phone on the nightstand. Taeyeon and I had breakfast right after we woke up.” Tiffany explained.

 

“You usually check your phone first after you wake up. I'm usually your first morning call.” Nick sighed at the end of his sentence.

 

“You know I didn’t mean to ignore you, Nick.” Tiffany sighed as well.

 

“Can you call me ‘babe’?” Nick suddenly asked.

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany did not expect such a request from Nick.

 

“I can’t remember the last time you called me ‘babe’. It’s always ‘Nick’ recently. Can you call me ‘babe’ right now?” Nick requested.

 

Somehow Tiffany couldn't do it. She didn't notice that she had stopped calling Nick 'babe' but she knew she couldn't call Nick that at the moment because she no longer had feelings for him. Taeyeon had stolen it all. She kept silent until she heard a sigh from across the line.

 

“What happened, Tiff? What happened to you? What happened to us?” Nick asked weakly.

 

Tiffany kept closed.

 

“Tiff, Just tell me honestly. Do you still love me?”

 

Tiffany scontinued to not say a word.

 

“Are you in love with someone else?”

 

The silence replied to Nick’s question.

 

“Can we talk it out?” Nick let out a defeated sigh.

 

“I think we should.” Tiffany finally spoke.

 

“When?” Nick’s voice sounded more like a whisper now.

 

“Tonight? Dinner? At your favorite restaurant near my place?” Tiffany offered.

 

“Okay then. I’ll see you at dinner, babe.” Nick kept sighing.

 

“Okay. See you.” Tiffany immediately ended the call. She threw her body on the bed and massaged her temples.

 

“What did you do to me, Taetae?” She sighed.

 

“What did I do?” Taeyeon’s voice replied her question.

 

Tiffany immediately sat back and stared at her boss who stood in front of the bathroom door.

 

“How long have you been standing there?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I just came out from bathroom.” Taeyeon innocently answered as she walked to her bag on the floor.

 

Tiffany sighed in relief. She looked at her boss again to find that the girl was wearing black short pants, topped with a black loose tank top which contrasted with her milky white skin. Taeyeon looked so hot. Tiffany blushed at the sight and immediately jumped off bed, snatching her towel and quickly walking to the bathroom. As soon as she entered the bathroom, she stripped herself and showered with cold water to try clear her mind. She can't understand why her heart beats like crazy when she see' the other girl in that outfit. Taeyeon really made her crazy.

 

After a good half an hour in the shower, Tiffany was drying herself with her towel when she realized that she forgot to bring some clean clothes with her because she was in a rush to get into the shower. She face palmed herself for her stupidity. She had no choice but to walk in to her room with only a towel covering her body. Tiffany slowly opened the door and slipped her head through the small gap.

 

“Tae, don’t look this way. I forgot to bring clothes.” She warned Taeyeon who was sitting on the bed, eyes on her iPad.

 

“Okay!” Taeyeon blushed but didn't let her eyes leave from her iPad.

 

Tiffany left the bathroom to get some clothes in her closet in a hurry. She took her underwear, a white tank top and pink short pants then rushed back to the bathroom to change. She came back minutes later fully clothed and joined Taeyeon on the bed. She peeked at her boss’ iPad to see what the blonde was doing and immediately snatched the iPad once she found out what was on the screen.

 

“Seriously? Replying to emails in the middle of our date?” Tiffany shook her head in disbelief. Taeyeon only grinned and let Tiffany place her iPad on the nightstand.

 

“You were in the bathroom and I got bored. So I decided to reply to some emails, Fany. Don't get mad, pweaasseeee.” Taeyeon put up her adorable puppy eyes. Tiffany could not resist the overload of cuteness in front of her and moved her hand to pinch the blonde’s cheeks.

 

“You should be thankful that your cute, Taetae.” Tiffany said as she released Taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

“I am thankful that I'm cute. I know you can't resist me because of my looks.” Taeyeon confidently replied.

 

“I take my words back.” Tiffany huffed.

 

“And you should be thankful for your pretty eye smile, Fany.” Taeyeon continued as she stared lovingly at her crush.

 

“And why is that?” Tiffany smiled, sensing that Taeyeon would throw a cheesy compliment.

 

“Because your eye smile is way prettier than your face. That's why, when people first look at you, they can't instantly see that you’re pretty.” Taeyeon answered, trying to hold her laugh.

 

“Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!” Tiffany grabbed a pillow and smacked it on Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon let out her old lady-like laugh while trying to block the pillow attack.

 

Tiffany kept attacking Taeyeon until the latter fell on her back, still laughing. Taeyeon finally successfully grabbed the pillow, threw it away to her side and quickly grabbed Tiffany’s wrist, preventing the black-haired girl to launch anymore attacks on her. Tiffany stopped attacking Taeyeon right away. Noticing that she was on top of Taeyeon. She blushed at their awkward position and immediately tried to pull away but Taeyeon did not let go off Tiffany’s wrist, instead pulled her until the eye smile girl fell down on top of her, leaving only an inch between their faces.

 

Tiffany tried to divert her gaze from Taeyeon’s lips by turning her head to the left. Taeyeon put her right palm on Tiffany’s left cheek, turning her head back to look straight into her eyes.

 

“Tell me Fany, do you usually kiss on your third date?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Y-yes… I guess…” Tiffany stuttered, feeling her heart leap because of the tension.

 

“So it’s normal to kiss your date on the third date?” Taeyeon kept asking.

 

“Why are you asking me, Tae?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Because I really want to kiss you right now.” Taeyeon blushed as she answered.

 

Tiffany’s heart beated like crazy after hearing Taeyeon’s words.

 

“But we already kissed yesterday and this morning. Why do you still need to ask?” Tiffany mumbled as her pink blush slowly turned to a bright red.

 

“So, is it okay to kiss you now?” Taeyeon reaffirmed. Tiffany replied with a  nod.

 

Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s cheek while her thumb slowly grazed over Tiffany’s soft lips. Tiffany unconsciously closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly, enjoying Taeyeon’s touch. Taeyeon then moved her hand to hold Tiffany’s chin, slowly closing the gap between them. She closed her eyes as soon as she felt Tiffany’s breath tickle her face. Taeyeon captured Tiffany’s upper lips and nibbled on it gently, trying to convey her feelings through the kiss. She felt Tiffany’s lips respond, enveloping her lower lips. Their lips slowly moved in sync. Both girls felt the desire grow more. Taeyeon broke the kiss first to look at the beautiful girl above her who still had her eyes closed, mouth slightly opened.

 

“Don’t stop, Tae…” Tiffany said when she felt Taeyeon’s lips leave hers. Taeyeon leaned forward, locking their lips together again. They nibbled each other lips. Tiffany finally Taeyeon’s lips signing the latter to open . Taeyeon let out a soft moan at the contact and opened , letting Tiffany’s tongue explore. Taeyeon immediately pushed Tiffany off her when she felt Tiffany’s tongue in .

 

“Fany! Wait!” Taeyeon said as soon as she broke the kiss.

 

“I… I don’t know how.” She continued shyly.

 

“What Tae?” Tiffany was confused.

 

“I don’t know how to use tongue…” Taeyeon’s face turned bright red because of her own embarrassment.

 

Tiffany chuckled as she pulled herself away from Taeyeon and layed beside her. She laid on her right side facing the shy Taeyeon. Taeyeon shifted her position and laid on her left to face Tiffany as well.

 

“I’m sorry. I ruined the romantic mood again.” Taeyeon frowned as she caressed Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“No, not at all.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“You’re not angry?” Taeyeon was surprised.

 

“Why should I? We can just take it slow, Tae.” Tiffany put her hand on top of Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“So, no tongue involved for now?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nodded back. Then Tiffany moved her hand to Taeyeon’s waist, pulling the blonde closer to her.

 

“Kiss me again, Tae?” She asked. Taeyeon answered with a long sweet kiss and pulled away to look at the thief who stole her heart. She mentally said, “I love you” but had no courage to say it. Not when Tiffany still had a boyfriend. Tiffany read Taeyeon’s expression, knowing there was something she wasn't telling her.

 

“Spill it.” Tiffany said.

 

“What?” Taeyeon pretended to not understand.

 

“Whatever it is in your mind.” Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon sighed and bit her lips in hesitation. But she gave in.

 

“I love you, Fany…” She said in whisper as she lovingly stared at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany smiled and leaned in again to give Taeyeon another kiss, hoping she could deliver her message to the blonde. If only she was still single, if only she was not confused, she would definitely say she loved her too. But the situation was complicated. She could not say it.

 

“I hope I can answer you, Taetae…” Tiffany sighed after breaking the kiss.

 

“No, no… I don’t mean to ask for a answer now, Fany. I don’t want to be a burden.” Tiffany shook her head and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, putting it on her chest.

 

“Can you feel that, Tae?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon was stunned, feeling Tiffany’s fast heartbeat.

 

“That is how I feel about you.” Tiffany explained. “If only I was in a different situation, you know that I would definitely say the words you want to hear, Tae.” She continued.

 

“But since things are a bit complicated. Can you give me time to put everything into the right places first? So we can have more dates in the near future until I can finally reply to you?” Tiffany tried not to let any tears escape from her eyes. It hurt not being able to say ‘I love you too’ to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon did not say a word. She just lovingly stared at Tiffany, feeling the latters heartbeat. Words were not needed right now. They stayed quiet for a moment until Tiffany broke the silence.

 

“Do you have any plans today, Tae?” She asked.

 

“Only to send my weekly report to BOD, I guess.” Taeyeon replied nonchalantly but soon sat up realizing something.

 

“Oh God, I haven’t even started it, it usually takes hours to finish it.” She panicked and looked at the clock, it was almost eleven o’clock. Tiffany chuckled at the sight and sat up as well, giving Taeyeon a back hug, resting her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Does that mean our date will end soon?” She murmured.

 

Taeyeon sighed and rested her head on top of Tiffany’s, “Honestly, I don’t want it to end. It won’t end if we don't kiss right?” She asked.

 

“Silly…” Tiffany smiled hearing Taeyeon’s answer.

 

“Fany, please say yes for our forth date.” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“Hmmmm… Another date?” Tiffany asked playfully.

 

“There will be for sure.” Taeyeon replied confidently.

 

“OK.” Tiffany answered as she released her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. Taeyeon turned her body to Tiffany, who smiled lovingly at her.

 

“I think I should go now.” Taeyeon frowned while picking up her backpack, making sure all her belongings were inside. She took out an oversized denim T-Shirt and wore it on top of her loose tank top before zipping up her bag. She wore her backpack and stretched her hand to Tiffany. Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand and led the way to the main door. As soon as they arrived in front of Taeyeon’s car, none of them were willing to let go of each others' hand.

 

“So, this is the end of our third date?” Taeyeon finally asked.

 

“I guess…” Tiffany’s eyes didn’t leave Taeyeon.

 

“See you on Monday, then?” Taeyeon asked again, prolonging the date.

 

Tiffany chuckled. “I bet you are trying to prolong the date, Taetae.”

 

“How could you easily read my mind, Fany?! It’s unfair!” Taeyeon pouted making the latter laugh.

 

“I’ll be waiting for the forth date, Taetae. Now, go home and finish your report. I don’t want to be the reason for your unfinished report.” Tiffany said as she let go off the blonde's hand.

 

“Okay…” Taeyeon frowned and pressed the remote, unlocking the car’s door. She was about to enter her driver seat when she remembered something.

 

“Every date should end with a kiss right?” She turned to Tiffany again. The latter suppressed her smile and nodded.

 

Taeyeon walked to Tiffany and gave a quick peck on Tiffany’s lips. Both girls blushed at the contact but could not hide their smile. Taeyeon finally got in her car and the engine while Tiffany was still standing near the car. She opened the car window and playfully winked at Tiffany as she drove away from Tiffany’s place.

 



 

 

Heeiii~~~! I'm back after missing for more than a week... I'm sorry T_T
This is the last part of their sleepover. Do you enjoy it guys? I really hope you like it.

Thanks for your subscriptions for the new readers! I hope you will leave some comments and let me know your thoughts about the story. And for the loyal reader and commenters thank you so much!!! >.< ILoveYouGuys!

Also thanks to the upvoters: blackbook309801, IcePrincessMika, tiara08, Bluish_Panda, kimtaetaehwang, one_zero, krystalhasna, robert, reinna, 2097sone, parkage, and DorkyButt93 MERCIBEAUCOUPGUYS!!! >.<

Anyway, I already back to my daily routines (no more full week stressful meeting) I hope I can give you more update this month >.< I hope to see you guys around. I'm looking forward for your comments and thoughts. Please don't hesitate to let me know :)

TY so much,
Sara

 

E/N: Hi guys! I'm the editor of this story and I know it took awhile but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic.

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123