Chapter 31

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 31:

"What's his bloodtype?" Yoongi asked. 
"He is AB+ we're looking at one of the more rare bloodtypes, as only 3.4% of the population has it. And because it's so rare, we don't really have much of it stored either" the doctor said. 3.4 was a low number, but everyone wasnted to do everything they could. 
Minhee stepped forward suddenly "I don't know what my bloodtype is, but please test my blood and if it's a match, please take my blood and give it to Hoseok" she said, everyone just looked at her. Jungmee stepped forward too, and offered the same thing. They didn't want to lose their brother, and if they had the power to help him, they were going to. It touched Yoongi's heart once more to see his little sisters. 
"Back this way dears, we will take some blood samples" he said as he lead them to the back room. All the other guys, they knew what bloodtype they had and it wasn't the same as Hoseok which is why they didn't step forward otherwise they would've. 
"You know, those girls sure are something special" Namjoon smiled as he wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder. He just nodded.
"I just feel like . I can't get over how horrible of a person I am. I treated my own mom like , my own brother, and even sisters who just wanted to get to know me and love, and shunned a man who was trying to be a father to me all these years, when the father I had known most my life just walked out." Yoongi said as he burried his face in his hands. Namjoon patted his back "Look man, this is the start of a new Yoongi, feeling regret it , but it's also means that you want to change. Remember, the best apology is changed behavior" he said. 
"Thanks man, I really appreciate you. Everything you've done for me" Yoongi said as he reached in to hug his best friend. 
"You and Hoseok were here for me the enire time when I lost my family and gave me another family. This is nothing" He replied. 
Minhee was a little timid when it came to this kind of stuff, she hated needles, but braved it because if she could save Hoseok she would. Jungmee wasn't a big fan of needles either, but she had a bit more of an easier time with it than Minhee. 
"Alright, you can go out and wait with the rest of them while we get the results" the doctor said. Jungmee grabbed Minhee's hand as they walked out together. 
"How did it go?" Yoongi said as he came up to them.
"They took our blood, and now we wait to see what the results are" Minhee smiled. 
"Yoongi? Jungmee? Minhee?" they all suddenly heard a voice say. They looked to see their parents coming through the door, it had beena couple of  months since they last saw their father or mother. They all ran, and reunited in a group hug. 
"How long has it been since they last saw their parents?" Jimin asked as him and Jungkook stood next to Namjoon. He smiled as he watched the family embrace each other. "According to Yoongi, a couple of months? Their father's business has been booming lately, and he hasn't really had time to come home. Their mom has been supporting him and helping out as well" he said. Jimin thought about the girls as he looked over at the family, and how they always managed to smile through everything they go through. Sure they cry here and there, but at the end of the day, they always smiled and try to help those around them. It caused a warm smile to creep upon his face. Jungkook just looked at his friend, he could see how in love he was with Minhee, and he hated it because he felt jealous. That hug, the way they held hands...
"Taehyung, what is your relationship with Jungmee?" Jin suddenly asked, it caused Taehyung's eyes to widen. 
"What do you mean? We're friends" He replied, but deep down inside he really wanted something more than that. He loved Jungmee, but she could see how she looked at Jin, and it hurt him. He was also present during that conversation they had just moments ago. He saw the way he hovered over her, the way he tenderly touched her lips. Thinking about it frustrated him, but he wasn't going to burst out and cause  a scene. He needed to be strong for

Please log in to read the full chapter