Chapter 29 [M]

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

Minhee was still confused on how she really felt. She knew she really like the two boys a lot, but she also knew she couldn't be with the both of them. It frustrated her to the point where, she even felt the need to space herself from both of them. Just to give her some time to think about who she liked more. She walked downstairs and went straight for the fridge to find something to eat, she didn't realize that Yoongi had been sitting there the entire time, just scrolling on his phone. She took out a yogurt, and then turned around and jumped "Oh crap" she said surprised, it caused Yoongi to jump a little too.

'' You okay?'' he asked.
Minhee nodded and chuckled a little while grabbing a spoon. "Hey Yoongi, can I- ask you something?" she said as she sat right next to him. He was their brother too, and she hadn't really asked him for anything before, so she wanted to see what kind of response she was going to get.
"Sure, I don't really know how much help I will be though" he replied as he put his phone down.
"I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but have you ever been confused ? like about people you like?" she asked as her gentle hands wrapped around the yogurt cup. He was clearly caught by surprise at the sudden question, but nonetheless, his heart was warmed that his little sister decided to come and ask him for help. "Hm, well to put it simply. I have" he replied briefly

"So, how did you overcome it? How did you decide between whoever it was?" she sighed while looking away.

"I followed my heart. You may feel like you like more than one person, which is normal, but your heart will reveal to you who you can take that like with and turn it into a love" he said

"Thank you Yoongi! That really helped" she smiled and walked back into her room. 
Jungmee on the other hand had woken up, and found herself alone in her room. Seokjin must've left in the middle of the night. She stood up as she cleaned up her room and fixed up her bed. She looked over at the clock "10:30" she said softly, she hadn't been able to sleep that great in a while. She decided to go and find her sister to see what she was up to. "Minhee!" she called out as she opened her door, Minhee just chuckled as she moved to make space for Jungmee to come and join her. 
"Well good morning" Minhee smiled as she pinched her sisters cheek. "Morning. We should go and do something today, rather than sit at home all day and be bored. It is the weekend" Jungmee stated as she laid down on Minhee's bed. 
"You know, I would really like that. I've noticed that we haven't relaly had time for ourselves. Because stupid boys always seem to get in the way" Minhee chuckled. "I miss our sister dates" she then added. 
"Well then, how about we get ready and have a sister date the entire day!" Jungmee jumped up excited on her bed. Her sister just chuckled "Get ready for the best day ever!" she then added and quickly ran back into her room. Minhee quickly got up from her bed excited to spend the entire day with her sister. She felt bad that she didn't realize that they were starting to spend less time together. Her thoughts  consisted of school, Jungkook and Jimin. She felt so bad and stupid for that. She need to be a better sister to her.
Jungmee was excited too, she felt like her and her sister were becoming a little distant lately. She felt sorry for that, she wanted this to be the best, and she wanted to rekindle their relationship again. She suddenly heard her phone beep she quickly walked over to look at it, and it was a text from Seokjin. 
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Hope you have a wonderful day today.  
The text caused her to smile. She couldn't believe that they already took their relationship to the next level, and it made her heart happy.
be safe and have a great day too okay?

She replied and then continued getting ready. Minhee stood downstairs waiting for her sister to get ready, Yoongi was sitting in the living room with Namjoon playing games.
"Where are you going? Another hot date with Jungkook?" Namjoon teased, she just chuckled. "Nope, I got a hot date with the sister. Where's Hoseok?" She asked as Jungmee walked down the stairs.
 "Hmm, he wasn't feeling too good today, so he's been in his room most the day." Minhee and Jungmee looked at each other worried for him "Don't worry, he'll be okay. We have been taking care of him" Yoongi replied. "Alright, we we'll see you guys later!" Minhee said as they walked out. "Be safe!" Namjoon called out before the door was shut.
They walked out and instantly the crisp winter air infiltrated their noses, but nonethless they both simultaneously breathed in the fresh air. 
"Sooo, what should we do?" Jungmee asked as she looked at her sister.
"Ooh how about the winter festival that's going on right now?" Minhee suggested, her sister nodded and they linked arms and walked off. "I heard the lights are beautiful! And that the food is to die for" she said. 
"I missed you" Jungmee suddenly said as she continued to stare off into the distance. Minhee stopped and just hugged her sister tight, it was like she had read her mind or something. "It feels good to have it just be you and I" she replied. Jun

Please log in to read the full chapter