Introduction

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time ago, in the far away magical kingdom called fairy land.There lived various mythical creatures called fairies along with many other mysterious magical creatures which normal humans thought existed only in fantasies or their story tales. The fairy land was a beautiful place with greenery, beautiful flowers, Blue Ocean and clear sky. It had various mythical creatures like mermaids jumping in the water, the fairies flying with their fairy dust falling everywhere, dragons flying in the sky, unicorns moving around.The fairy land was a land of peace and harmony.

As it is said with every good thing there are bad things too.The fairies were divided between good and bad fairies. The good fairies were called seelies where as the bad ones were called unseelies. The fairy land was ruled by a fairy god mother, the queen of seelie fairies ‘Queen stella’ and was protected by the ancient fairy spirits. Queen Stella is the fairy of glimmers; she was flawless, kind and beautiful.

The bad fairies started appearing at night and assault travelers, often carrying them through the air, beating them, and forcing them to commit acts such as cheating, stealing.Queen Stella decided to punish them for their acts and sent the unseelie fairies to the other side of the fairy land called dark land. she created a magical boundary so that they can’t enter the fairy land. This decision was made to protect others from their evil and mischievious acts.

But one day an evil fairy formed a troop of unseelie fairies and provoked them to take revenge on the fairy queen for banning them and throwing them aside. All the bad fairies got together and declared a war. They made her as the queen of unseelies. She was the fairy of shadows, the evil fairy queen ‘Queen Nadia’.The evil queen with her troops broke the magical boundary and invaded the fairy land.

She spread destruction all over the magical kingdom. She was more powerful than before. A war took place between the seelies and the unseelies. Queen Stella tried all possible ways to protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter