The untold story of Surbaynian (snap-shot) Pt I

Beneath the black canvas

Kai stares blankly at the weeping willow tree ahead of him as the rain pours heavily; drenching him. Every single fiber in his body is getting numb and his shaking hands seem to be paralyzed. The roaring sound of the sky does not make him flinch nor did he have any strength to move. His muscles are tensed and he stands freezing on his spot unable to do anything. Although the day is getting darker but he can still clearly see the lone figure that stands behind those narrow leaves which hang vertically off the branch, almost fully shielding the familiar figure but his heart is not the one to lie, and he knows very well of those sparkling clear blue eyes that are staring deep into his dejected soul.  

 

Is that you? Kai's heart whispers, hoping for a reply from the other and when the figure takes a step forward, his breath hitches. 

 

It's me, Kai. Comes a reply but he stops breathing as the figure suddenly disappears into the puff of smoke; his eyes are quick to scan for the glimpse of the other somewhere behind the tree but the moment when he gets to see the milky guy in front of him, a single tear streams down his face. This is the face he had missed the most, the person he had been yearning to hold for a decade and the person that seizes away the sparks of happiness in his eyes. 

 

Words unspoken, breaths are uneven, both eyes are staring into one another; scanning for the trace of longing and the love that'd lost behind the brick walls for years. He can still see the universe in the latter's eyes; the glistening orbs that has snatched his heart away; everything in it remains the same but something is gone yet he can not figure it out. Somewhere in the corner of the clear blue eyes, he sees something is missing. 

 

Something is missing. His heart speaks it loud enough for the other to shed a tear. What is that?

 

My heart. The other shortly replies and brings his hand up to touch Kai's face. My heart is missing, Kai.

 

No, Sehun. It can't be true. 

 

It is. 

 

And Kai's world stops spinning as he locks his gaze with his lover. 

 

I love you, Kai but I can't feel the love anymore.