Chapter 4 Cross Temptation

Cross Temptation

Yoona is now heading to somewhere when she dialled a number on her phone.

" yoboseyo? " leeteuk answer

" oppa, tiffany want to come with me on that event " yoona said

" oh sure she can...." leetuek said " ill get tickets for  two.."

" kamsahamnida" yoona said " i just called you because of that " yoona smile

" no problem at all " leeteuk replied

end their conversation ended up

Yoona is now on her location...its yoonwon school.

" omma....." yoonwon excitedly greet her omma while running

" dont run my dear " yoona said and he hugged yoonwon " so how's school? "

" she is so active on the games awhile ago " sunny said

" hehe maybe because she doesnt have playmate on our house except for his appa " yoona said

" then make one " sunny joked to yoona " im just kidding"

" haha when your married you will know that its hard to raise a kid " yoona said

" omma am i giving you a hard time?? " yoonwon ask while pouting

" no that's not what i mean..." yoona answered " say goodbye on your cheosaengnim"

" bye cheosaengnim" yoonwon bade goodbye to sunny

" ok see you tomorrow " sunny said.

" bye " yoona said

YoonWon and Yoona arrived at the boutique...

" Good afternoon Taeyeon unnie " Yoonwon greeted taeyeon. "hi yoonwon,,your look cute today ah..." taeyeon said. "omo!! did I heard yoonwon's voice?" tiffany shout on her room and she look outside " waahhh your here" and she approach to yoonwon. "hi tita tiffany saeng il chuk hamnida" yoonwon excitedly greet her. tiffany pout " what did i say to you?? dont call me tita right?" tiffany said to yoonwon. "mianhe i forgot hehe tiffany unnie" she smile. " good " and tiffany messed yoonwon hair. "where is seohyun and kyuhyun?" yoona ask to taeyeon. "they are having their breaks" taeyeon answered. "oh I see" yoona said. "yoonwon stay here first ok? im going to look my car if its ok now" yoona ordered to yoonwon. " ne omma take care " yoonwon replied. " do what your unnies order ok? dont give them a hard time ok?" yoona advise yoonwon " ne.." yoonwon said. " ill go ahead now " yoona said. and they bades goodbye. "let's go to my room" tiffany said "yah let her stay here" taeyeon said "you better watch this boutique" tiffany said "i want to spent time with yoonwon too.."taeyeon said. " unnies dont fight " yoonwon interupted. "were not fighting" tiffany said and smile. "let her stay here and do what she want.." taeyeon said. "ok but if you want to talk with me go on my room arasso?" tiffany said. " ne...algesumnida" yoonwon replied. "keep your eyes on her" tiffany said to taeyeon. "ne..."taeyeon replied. "dont go outside ok??" taeyeon reminds yoonwon. " yes unnie " she smile and sat to the counter. 

____________________________________________________

Yuri arrived at the hotel exactly 2pm and approach to lobby.

Nickhun widened his eyes when he saw yuri... "what are you doing here?" nickhun ask. " im applying here...yoona recommended me here" yuri answered.  "hi yuri-ah..." hyoyeon greeted her. "Hi" yuri smile on her. "khunnie you really had a y and beautiful wife" shindong said. "omo thank you.." yuri shyly said. nickhun smile only to shindong. "anyway your going to pass your resume to HR recruitment first.."nickhun said. "aniyo yoona said look for choi sooyoung" yuri answer. "ah i see mianhe, go to 5th floor her office is there." nickhun said. "kamsahamnida" yuri said and she sign on the log sheet.

yuri goes down on the elevator when she reached the 5th floor and look sooyoung's room and she saw siwon with other CEO's is approaching to her...

" yuri-ah" siwon said when he saw yuri. " you go first " he ordered to other CEO.

" hi " he smile to siwon " what are you doing here? " siwon ask " oh im applying here.." yuri answered. " this is not the floor of HR.." he cant even done his sentence when yuri interupted. " aniyo im looking for choi sooyoung..yoona said to me that look for her" yuri said. " ah...go straight and you will see an open room thats her office and if you walk inside my office is there too..." siwon direct her. "your sharing a same room?" Yuri ask. " aniyo, before you enter my room you will going to passed her office first and then my secretary's table" siwon explain. "ah..i see"yuri smile and nodded. "ill go ahead now.." siwon said and walked. yuri look back and watch siwon fiercely while walking.

Yuri reached sooyoung's office...

yuri greeted sooyoung " annyeong haseyo " she smile. "annyeong...what can i do for you?" sooyoung ask. "im looking for miss choi sooyoung.." yuri said. "that's me" sooyoung said and smile "wae?". "ah...im kwon yuri..."she cant even done talking.."ah so you are yuri....yoona referred you to me" sooyoung said "come sit here..."she ordered yuri. " here is my resume " yuri handed her resume to sooyoung. " oh you have experiences of handling a restaurant so i dont have any problem on your job did yoona mentioned to you what job your going to?" sooyoung ask. " ne a branch manager " yuri answered. " exactly.... ok since i dont have problem with you and your a friend of our boss wife you may start tomorrow here are some the guidelines here" sooyoung handed a paper on yuri. " youll be working as a branch manager so all you have to do are maintain the visitors need and eyeing on visitors problem when they want you to see them face them arasso?" sooyoung ask and yuri nodded "but if you cant handle the problem or you cant solve it by yourself just call me.."sooyoung added and smile. "ne kamsahamnida" yuri smile. "you may leave now your schedule is 9 am to 8 pm ok.." sooyoung reminded.

________________________________________________

" annyeong.." yoona smile and bowed to the people around her "annyeong" an old man greeted her "may i ask if my car is already ok?" yoona ask. " what is your car model maam? " an old man ask her. " its __________black car " yoona answred. " oh..ive been waiting for you maam its already done.." an old man smile to her.. then they headed to yoona's car

     Image Detail     

" kamsahamnida...here is my payment for this.. " he handed a envelope with a money. " this is you tip too.." he handed another envelope to an old man and smile " kamsahamnida " the old man smile to her.

___________________________________________________

"how it is?" nickhun ask to yuri. "im going to start tomorrow" yuri answered while logging out on the log sheet. "wow congratulation yoebo..." nickhun greeted her. "so im going to see you everytime thats great...wait what is your work here?" nickhun ask "im a branch manager so do your job here neatly ok.."yuri said.

its already 5pm yoona arrived at the boutique with her car...

" yoonwon is already sleeping, she is on tiffany's room " taeyeon said. " i guees she is tired " yoona said and heads to tiffany office. she knock first "come in" tiffany said. when yoona entered she saw yoonwon sleeping peacefully at the mini sofa. " i guess i need to go home now.." yoona said. " sure you can,,yoonwon is now sleeping its better if you transfer her to comfortable bed" tiffany replied while typing at her laptop."what are you doing?" yoona said while getting yoonwon with care at the sofa. "oh im chatting with my friend...ah boy friend" tiffany said and smile. "you have a boy friend?" yoona ask in a low voice cause she dont want to wake yoonwon who are sleeping at her shoulder. "no he is not my boy friend he is only my friend." tifffany replied emphasizing it. "ill go ahead now." yoona said and go outside. " ne take care " tiffany said.

"yoonwon is too cute.." seohyun said "you want one too like yoonwon?" kyuhyun said. "ne..." seohyun nodded. "then marry me" kyuhyun said. "yah two of you be quiet, there is a princess who are sleeping" taeyeon said in low voice. " im leaving now.."yoona lypsinc. then they bades goodbye to each other.

_____________________________________________________________________

"im leaving now... since there are no things to do now" siwon said to sungmin. " yes sir...take care "sunmin said. "see you tomorrow" siwon replied and off now...

siwon arrived first at their house...

Image Detail

after changing clothes he go downstairs and drink water, and he prepare a dinner for his wife and daughter. after 30 minutes yoona and yoonwon arrive.

yoona entered the house while carrying yoonwon. siwon approach to her and kiss her to lips and siwon kiss also yoonwon's forehead. "why your early?" yoona ask " i dont have any things to do at the office " siwon replied. "ah ok.." yoona said and go to yoonwon's room.

Image Detail

yoona bring down yoonwon with care so she will not be awake...and she goes out after that..outside yoonwon's room siwon is waiting to yoona and when yoona out and close the door. "yoebo..our yoonwon is now sleeping.." siwon said "and so?..."yoona said. siwon slowly pulled yoona closer to him and he smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hello guys....how it is?.. hehe

silent readers please do comment so i know what your reaction too :)

THANKS....

sorry for the wrong grammars....

thanks for reading it.. you you