Wedding dress

DAEJAE Oneshot collection~

“Mom! You can’t do that to Youngjae!” Daehyun whined after his mom told him that she wouldn’t give them her bless if Youngjae did not do what she had wanted since Daehyun was young.

Both of them were sitting in front of Daehyun’s mom to get her bless because they wanted to get married after knowing each other since high school.

The moment they laid eyes on each other and found that they had the same passion in singing, they knew that they were going to be together forever. Daehyun’s mom knew about their friendship and Youngjae always had a sleepover at their place so she basically knew everything about Youngjae.

Youngjae had no families because her parents passed away when he was young and he lived in the orphanage until he was old enough to be let out to live his own life. It was hard at first, but he managed to get to where he was now. Studying in the top university with his boyfriend with his scholarship fully supported his study.

Daehyun’s mom was an ambitious one. She had planned his son’s wedding since his puberty age. She dreamed of having a beautiful daughter in law, the wedding of hers son would be in a garden and her daughter in law would walk down the aisle in the most glamorous dress ever, looking so beautiful that made everyone’s jaws dropped off.

But all of her dream crushed down the moment her son told her that he was in relationship with Youngjae since they were 18. She was quite shocked at the news because she never noticed the little affection the two had around her and she never caught them doing something suspicious.

Daehyun’s mom didn’t want to give up. She waited until both of them had graduated to see if they were serious about their relationship or not and it surprised her because their relationship was still strong as ever. Daehyun was not the type to love something for a long time but once he did, he would never let go of it. And that included Youngjae.

So there they were, in the living room, trying to persuade Daehyun’s mom to bless them. She said she would give them her bless if Youngjae wore a dress and dressed up as a lady on their wedding since she wanted a daughter in law but got son in law instead. Daehyun, of course, objected his mom’s motive as soon as the words spewed out her mom’s mouth.

Youngjae bit his lower lip as he considered his future mother in law’s desire to get her bless. For them, since Daehyun’s mom is a single mother, why not getting her bless so they could have someone who would be supportive for them. Besides, Youngjae did not have anyone in this world besides his boyfriend and Daehyun’s mom.

“I will do it.” Youngjae blurted out in the middle of the argument between the mom and son.

Daehyun looked at his boyfriend in disbelief and his mom had the opposite reaction. She was smiling so wide and it was the brightest smile Youngjae had ever seen.

“Okay! Great. You have my blessing now and I will plan all of the wedding myself so you don’t to worry about it. How does that sound my beautiful sons?”

Daehyun sighed and nodded his head. He looked at his boyfriend, seeing Youngjae smiled reassuringly at him.

“What do I do now..”

 

“Come on Youngjae! Try it!” Youngjae awkwardly looked at the wedding dress in his hands and then back to his future mother in law. She was grinning as usual. Youngjae noticed that she smiled a lot after he agreed to be in the wedding dress. Maybe it worth it after all..

Daehyun on the other hand, was trying the tuxedo in the fitting room so Youngjae waddled over to the other fitting room, careful not to trip on the dress.

Daehyun’s mom squealed when her son emerged out from the fitting room in the tuxedo, nicely fitting his body. He looked more handsome in that tuxedo so she walked up to him to smooth out the crease before over looking at her son again.

“You look so handsome Daehyunnie! I can’t wait to see you wear this on your wedding!” Daehyun smiled and looked around for his boyfriend.

“Where is Youngjae, mom?”

“Oh. He went to try the dress! I bet he must look so beautiful!” She giggled and both of them waited for Youngjae to come out.

One of the staff had helped Youngjae to get into the dress because he had been in there for over than 15 minutes. When everything was done and the dress perfectly fitted his slim body, he nervously walked out of the room. His cheeks were red when he stepped out of the room and Daehyun came into his sight with his mother.

Both of them were speechless when they saw Youngjae in that dress. Their gazes stayed on him for a few seconds, inspecting him from up to the bottom. He covered his slightly exposed chest with his hands when he noticed Daehyun’s lustful eyes on him. He knew his boyfriend enough to know what was on his mind at the moment when he looked at Youngjae with those eyes.

“M-Mom.. I guess your idea for this must be the most wonderful thing ever..” Daehyun spoke up, his eyes never leaving Youngjae’s form.

“I know right! You look beautiful!” his mother hugged Youngjae as her eyes got teary.

Youngjae hugged his future in law back and glared at Daehyun when his boyfriend sent a erted wink to him, mouthing that he would kill him later when they got home.

They changed back into their clothes and Daehyun’s mom drove them to the place where the wedding would take place which was in a garden. It was beautiful because the flowers were blooming and the place was quite warm.

As his mom were discussing about the plan of the set up with the wedding planner, Daehyun excused himself from them because he couldn’t bear the playful winks the wedding planner gave him. He found Youngjae walking around, taking a few photos here and there so he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist from behind.

“Daehyun? I thought you were discussing with the planner?” Youngjae turned around in his boyfriend’s embrace to look at him with raised brows.

“Urgh.. the wedding planner kept giving me dirty look. Euw..” Daehyun groaned and shuddered in disgust when he remembered the face of the man who looked like he was in his thirty.

Youngjae laughed. Daehyun smiled when he listened to Youngjae’s beautiful laugh and he would never get tired of it. When his boyfriend stopped laughing, he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

“I love you baby.”

 

 

Daehyun’s friend, Himchan and Yongguk were helping Daehyun to dress up nicely in his own room while Youngjae was in the room on the opposite side of the building. They could see that Daehyun was nervous and he did not stop fidgeting.

Daehyun did not meet Youngjae since yesterday because his mom did not allow them to. She said something about tradition for the grooms and brides not seeing each other so that they would feel special when they met at the altar the next day.

They didn’t text or call each other too because they promised Daehyun’s mom to not contact each other at all. Daehyun knew about Youngjae’s location at the moment because Himchan was the one to deliver the news between the grooms.

Daehyun’s hair was styled nicely by Himchan and he put on a bit of make up to look good since he had eye bag because he couldn’t sleep the night before, thinking about how nervous he was for that day.

Yongguk was out to check out on Youngjae since Daehyun’s mother and her friend were the one to dress Youngjae up for the day. Daehyun had sent him to see if his future husband would be good and if everything was running smooth.

It was about time for them to start because guests had filled in the seat at the garden so Daehyun turned to check him out in the mirror for the nth time and then turned to his friend, Himchan. “How do I look Channie? Do I look good? Do you think Youngjae would turn away and leave me behind because I mess up?”

Himchan sighed and patted his friend on the shoulder, “You look fine. Hundred times better than your usual self so I’m sure Youngjae will be knocked off his feet the moment he sees you because he loves you even when you are ugly.”

“I’m not ugly!”

“Yeah you are.”

“Hyung!” Himchan laughed and looked at the time just before Yongguk came in.

“It’s time.” Yongguk spoke up and Himchan nodded his head.

“Let’s go Daehyun. Take a deep breath and you will be fine.” Daehyun nodded and did as told, both of them walking out to the altar in the garden. Most of the seat were occupied and Daehyun greeted a few of his friend to make his nervousness went away.

The moment the music started, Daehyun stood still in his place and turned to look down the aisle. There he was, his future husband aka wife, walking down the aisle in his wedding dress and his mom was by his side too. Youngjae looked so beautiful, just like a girl would be on their wedding day and Daehyun’s eyes started to tear up a little.

Daehyun offered his hand to Youngjae as Youngjae took it, their eyes never leaving each other. Even when they said their ‘I do’, their eyes stayed on each other, bright smiles adorning their faces.

When they said their vows, Daehyun didn’t wait to be told they could kiss and just dived in for Youngjae’s glossy lips. The audience laughed at Daehyun’s antic and Youngjae pushed Daehyun just slightly, whispering into his husband’s ear, “Not here Daehyun. We can continue tonight..”

Youngjae gave a playful smile and Daehyun knew he would get it. He just needed to hold on for the day before the night came.

They greeted the guest and continued with their wedding reception at a 5 star hotel which was Daehyun’s mom’s idea because she insisted and they had to accept no matter what.

After the guest left and there were just close friends, they continued with the party until late night. Daehyun stayed sober because he didn’t want to be drunk on their first night as newly weds and he made sure that Youngjae did not drink much too.

As soon as they got home, both tired from the party and celebration of them being the newly weds. But that did not stop Daehyun from jumping on his husband the moment they laid down on bed.

Youngjae admitted, that was the best night ever in his life when Daehyun made love to him.

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!