Bonus Chapter- Bang YongGuk

Bang MinSoo

       The late autumn air sifted through YongGuk's black jacket, causing him to shiver and pull his jacket closer to his body. He looked at his watch and sighed. Twenty more minutes before he would arrive at his workplace. Minseok had taken the car. He had to drive Minsoo half-way across the town after dropping Kyungsoo off at his university. They had offered to give him a ride but declined since they had to leave much earlier and he did not want to be at his workplace waiting. But maybe he should have agreed, the cold was too much. He burries his face deep into his scarf as he continues towards his job.

     In the midst of writing a paper report, his phone rings. He stops typing on the black keyboard and reaches for the cellphone on his left. He smiles as he sees that it was Minseok calling him. He answers and puts the phone near his ear.

" Hi Min, what's up?"

" Hey love. How's work going?"

Yongguk smiles as he leans back, relaxing. " Tiring as usual. But today there's not much to do."

" Well that's good to hear."

Yongguk sits up abruptly. " Why are you calling, shouldn't you be watching Minsoo performing?"

He hears Minseok sigh. " His group haven't started yet. He's nervous. I called so that you can talk to him. Try and calm him down or something. just let him hear your voice."

" Give him the phone then." Minseok tells him to wait a second as he goes to get their youngest lover.

" I love you Guk. Here talk to him." His smile widen.

" I love you too." He replies. He hears Minsoo mumbling and he smiles sweetly. " Hi babe."

Minsoo mumbles a greeting back. That's the way Minsoo is, mumbling when he's nervous. And Yongguk knew that he was also chewing lower lips.

" How are you?" he asks softly while leaning back on his chair.

" You a-already know hyung." Minsoo sighs.

" Yeah I do and I also know that you'll do great. Babe, if you get nervous just think of us," he smiles, " we'll be right here." He hears Minseok agreeing to his words and gather that maybe he was on speaker.

Minsoo sighs again, " I know, its just-"

" I know and it's okay. You'll do great."

They talk a bit more and Yongguk manages to calm him down a little. They say goodbye and Minsoo tells him that he'll call Kyungsoo and see how he's doing. The building is cold and the more then two layers of clothing he's wearing doesn't do much, but talking to his lovers brings him an uncertain warmth. It's unfamiliar but welcomed.

                                                     

 

    The fist thing that he recognizes as soon as he steps through their door is the smell of Kyungsoo's cooking. He smiles as he takes off his jacket and shoes. Placing the black backpack on the brown lather sofa, he makes his way to the kitchen. He stands in the kitchen doorway watching with a fond look in his eyes as kyungsoo moves around the kitchen. Kyungsoo doesn't notice him.

" It smells great." Kyungsoo jumps, almost dropping the plate in his hands. Yongguk smiles. Kyungsoo glares.

" Are you trying to kill me?"

"  Hmm and risk losing you? Never." He kisses kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo shakes his head as he goes back to what he was doing.

" Where's Hyung and Minsoo? You're cooking a lot of food, what's it all for?"

Kyungsoo chuckles. " Too many questions. They're not here yet."

" Really?", He checks the stove clock. " I'm sure the show ended many hours ago."

" Probably went on a date or something." Kyungsoo watches him. Date. Nowadays they rarely ever spent time together. Conflicting schedules. Work had taken a toll on them and even at home they could not spend that much time together. They usually ate dinner and went about their ways. To sleep or work some more. Not enough time together. He sighs and pours himself a glass of water.

Kyungsoo holds his hands, understanding. He nods his head in the direction of their bathroom. " Go and freshen up. Food will be ready in a few. And maybe by the time the food is ready, the other two will be here by then."

Yongguk nods and goes to do exactly that.

 

There's laugther filling the house when he gets finished with showering and getting dressed. He makes his way towards the kitchen, where he hears the sound of conversations coming from. Minsoo is the first to see him and he runs towards him,almost knocking both of them down. Yongguk laughs as he wraps his arms around him.

" I missed you hyung." Yongguk kisses his temple.

" I did too. Both of you." He looks at Minseok who's looking at them with a fondness. Minseok walks over to both Yongguk and Minsoo. He stands on his tippy toes, earning a chuckle from Kyungsoo who's in the middle of setting the table, with his palm caressing Yongguk's cheeks he gives him a chaste kiss. A whine leaves Yongguk's lip and their hearts skips a beat. Minseok joins in on the hug as Minsoo motions Kyungsoo over.

" Hmm this is  the best thing in life." Kyungsoo says, his words muffled against the corners of YongGuk's.

" It is." Yongguk repplies.

 

They're all sat at the table. Kyungsoo and Minsoo on one side while the two eldest sat on the other. They hold hands and say their thankfulness for the food and their loved ones. There's food, laughter, and love on and around the table. Yongguk looks on on the poeple around him, the ones he truly love and knows that they love him all the same. He startles when he feels someone's feet kick against his. Minsoo is looking at him with a mischievous grin. On his left he hears Minseok laughing, he looks over to find him shaking his head as he forks the noddles on his plate.

" They're so childish. We're not teenagers anymore." He gives them a playful frown. YongGuk finds him cute.

" We might not be teenagers anymore, but me and  Minsoo are still young, old men." Kyungsoo waves his fork at the two eldest. Minsoo nodding in agreement. They continue to tease each other, while Yongguk looks on and smiles. Laughing when necessary and joining in when Minseok whines and taps him to help.

" It's alright Minie, they'll be the ones changing us when we're too old to do it ourselves." He laughs at the younger's bewildered and disgusted expresions.

Minseok Hi-fives him.

These are the types of precoius moment that he likes to cherish. Keeping them as photographs, and looking at them when his heart feels heavy.  He wouldn't trade it for the world.

" I love you."

The laughter stops for a brief moment as they all look at him lovingly. He sees love in their eyes. For him. For one another.

" As we do." They all answer.

" Lets all go on a date soon. All of us, together."

He laughs when the other's feets meet with his, all rubbing against each other.

" I take it that's a yes."

" Soooo childish." Minseok comments.  They erupt in laughter.

Time spent with loved ones is always the most precious moments.

 

 

 

 

 

** I hope you like it! :)

-What do you like so far about this ship?