Chapter 29

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
I’m currently seven months pregnant now! My tummy’s got a lot bigger.  I feel fat and bloated.  I look like a pig now. Wahhhh.  But Donghae always makes sure to tell me that I’m beautiful. He’s such a sweet husband.  A lot has happened in these seven months. I’ll tell you guys.
 
Seulgi unnie and Yunho oppa finally got married like a few weeks ago.  They’re currently on their honeymoon right now.  I hope they make a honeymoon baby so our babies can play together!
 
Jiyongie and Jessica are still together. They’re stronger than ever.  But did I tell you this… Jessica is pregnant! They’re not even married either! Tsk tsk Jiyongie. I’m really happy for them though. I know that they’ll be great parents.
 
Tiffany and Daesung are still together also.  They moved in together like a few months ago and Daesung is planning on proposing to her soon! Can’t wait! More weddings to go to!
 
Minji and Taemin are still together.  They’re still innocent as ever since they’re still young.  Minji and Taemin remind me of Donghae and I.  I know they’re going to last.  You can just see it in their eyes that they truly and deeply love each other. 
 
Kim is still single.  She never dated anyone else.  She’s still waiting for my brother.  Speaking of my brother… HE’S COMING BACK TODAY WITH JUNSU OPPA! Ri Innie can’t wait to see Junsu.  She’s been waiting for this day to finally come.  I don’t blame her though.  They’ve been married for only a day and then he decides to enlist for his service.  But she sees him whenever he gets to go on vacation… and guess what? She’s pregnant too! She’s planning on telling him tonight! I’m so happy. We’re all pregnant so it means that our kids will be around the same age!!!  Tiffany keeps on complaining how she’s not pregnant and Daesung told her that he’ll be glad to help her.  That earned him a smack.
 
Sunye tried talking to Donghae again but he refuses to talk to her after what she did.  He said he can't trust her anymore and doesn't want to see her.  She got mad and stopped talking to him ever since.  Nichkhun and I still talk and Donghae is fine with it.  Donghae apologized to him and now they’re great friends.  We asked Nichkhun to be the the god father of our child.  He happily agreed.  Kyuhyun, on the other hand, wasn’t too happy.  He claimed that he was the god father.  So we ended up having Nichkhun and Kyuhyun as our child’s god fathers.
 
Everyone from the YG company is happy.  They all found their other half so I’m happy for them. I’m especially happy for Youngbae oppa because he finally had the courage to confess his feelings for IU.  She loved him for the longest time yet oppa was always oblivious to her feelings. 
 
Well I’m currently outside the training camp with Ri Innie, Kim, and Donghae waiting for Oppa and Junsu oppa to come out.  I really miss oppa.  I told him about Donghae and he was mad at first but then he agreed since Donghae’s his best friend.  
 
“Hyejinnie!!!” I heard Hyukjae oppa calling my name.
 
“Oppa!!! I can’t run to you so you have to run to me!” 
 
“You pig! You got fatter. Stop eating Hyejinnie!” He teased me.
 
“You’re so mean. Baby ah, did you hear that? Your uncle is giving umma a hard time.” I told my stomach.
 
“Ani. Uncle is just telling your mom the truth. Hey baby ah, did you miss uncle? I can’t wait for you to come into this world. I’m going to spoil you.” he smiled at my stomach.
 
“Hey Hyukjae. Congrats on finally finishing your duties.” Donghae told him.
 
“Thanks Hae. It’s good to be back. Please don’t hurt my sister anymore.” Oppa pulled Donghae into a hug.  “Please take care of each other now.”
 
“De.”
 
Oppa turned to Kim and gave her a smile.
 
“Hey. How are you?”
 
“I’m good.” Kim said shyly. I know she’s been waiting for this day to finally come. 
 
“God. You’re still so beautiful.” Hyukjae oppa said and pulled her into a hug. “I miss you.”
 
“I miss you too.” She pulled away from the hug and started hitting him on the chest. “You’re a jerk! How dare you break up with me?! How dare you tell me to go find someone else! You’re so inconsiderate! Can’t you see how much I love you?!” Kim started crying.  Oppa pulled her into a hug.
 
“I’m sorry. I just thought it’d be better for you. I’ve never stopped loving you baby.  Now that I’m back, please take me back. I promise to love you til the end.” He pulled apart and wiped her tears. “What do you say Kim?” She just nodded her head and he pulled her for a kiss.
 
Awww how cute! I think I’m going to cry. One of my best friend and my brother finally reunited.  I looked over at Junsu and Ri In.  They were hugging each other and he was showering her with kisses.  Then I heard Junsu shouting for joy.
 
“I’M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!! I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU KIM RI IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He pulled her into a hug and started swinging her around.
 
We all congratulated them and went towards the car.  We all decided to go to dinner and celebrate this happy event.
 
“You feeling okay babe?” I heard Donghae asking me.
 
“De. I’m okay. I’m just happy that everyone’s back now.” I smiled at him. 
 
After dinner, we all decided to come over to my place and hang out.  We invited the others to come over too and they did.  The house was packed but we loved it.  It was a happy feeling knowing that everyone was happy.  We all enjoyed each others’ company and caught up with one another.
 
I looked around and saw everyone laughing and smiling.  I looked over at Donghae and he looked truly happy and content with everything.  I’m glad that we were able to get through all our problems no matter how big it was.  Even though our hearts strayed away from home, it still managed to find its way back home. The things we went through just made us realize how much we love each other and how much we needed each other.  I’m happy and blessed to have a loving husband like Lee Donghae.  I can now say that I’m happy and contented with my life.