XiuBom - My Type

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok was waiting for Bom in front of a small cafe. He sat on the chair, and drank the small size Iced Americano, searching through the internet for latest update from the media. 

"Xiuming!" Minseok glanced up at the cheerful voice, only to see his friend, Bom running toward him and waving hands in the air. 

Bom was in a very casual outfit, white top and skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers, and a grey and white cardigan that fell below. The cardigan seemed bigger than her body size, but she still looked dazzling with her long brunette hair falling down on her back in a perfect length. She wasn't even wearing too much make-up, just a small touch here and there. She was so natural that it almost made her look innocent at a certain point. 

Bom was the perfect ideal type for Minseok. He really loves everything about her, even if she was in a bare face. He really was attracted to her, but he was nervous to confess his feelings to her. He didn't want for their friendship to be detached because of his childish feelings toward her.

"I'm sorry, did you wait for a long time?" Bom asked as she sat in front of him.

"I just came here too." Minseok said, even though he had been waiting for her the past 30 minutes. "You look great today, Bommie." Minseok said and he swear that he saw a light blush on her cheek; she was that adorable. "What do you want to eat? It's my treat today."

"Well, I was looking at the cakes from the counter." 

"That's it? You want a cake?"

"Cake now and food later."

Minseok chuckled at her statement. That was Park Bom, his best friend and the reason why he likes her.

"Okay, what kind of cake do you want?" Minseok stood up, grabbing his wallet.

"I want the strawberry cream cake." Bom said and put the purse behind her chair.

Minseok smiled and went inside the cafe. He purchased the cake and came back to the balcony, and gave the sweet dessert to her.

"Ah, thanks oppa~" Bom said cutely.

"You always call me oppa when you're in a good mood." Minseok said and chuckled. Bom ignore Minseok's statement and ate the cake. "Yah, I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter