SeDara - Commitment

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was staring up at the ceiling in a bedroom on the bed. Sehun was on top of her shirtless and kissing her neck. Dara was aware that she was underneath the blanket and making love with Sehun, something to be missing in their relationship. She didn't felt the usual spark that she always had when she was with her younger boyfriend. Dara was afraid that she might be losing her interest in Sehun.

"Sehun." Dara called her boyfriend, but Sehun didn't seem to hear her mumble as he trail his lips down to her shoulder, her arms and her collarbone. "Sehun!" Dara finally shouted and sat up, which caught Sehun off guard.

"What is it?" Sehun asked, his kneeling in front of Dara with both of his arms next to her.

Sehun dived in for another kiss, but Dara pushed him away. Sehun noticed the concern and with a sigh, he sat next to her.

"Now, why is my bunny noona upset, huh?" Sehun said playfully pinching her nose, but Dara shook it away.

Sehun was slowly starting to notice that something was definitely up with her because she was not the cheerful and bubbly girl he knew. There was rather a gloomy and dark aura around her.

"Noona, what is the matter?" Sehun threw his arms around her shoulder. "Did you not like it?"

"It's not that Sehun, but... I don't think is right." Dara glanced at him and Sehun looked surprise as well. "I'm sorry."

"But we're couples, isn't that what we're supposed to do?" Sehun asked.

Dara looked at the younger's confused expression and heaved a sigh. He was still young and Dara was starting to feel the difference between two couples and their .

"Sehun, you wouldn't understand it because you're still young." Dara pointed out.

"I'm 22 and I consider that age as an adult." Sehun said and leaned his forehead on the back of Dara's head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter