SuChae - Comfort Zone

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho immediately ran out from the dorm the moment he received a call from Chaerin, his girlfriend. It's the same Chaerin or CL from 2NE1 and he was Suho from EXO. They had been secretly dating, and have not been seen yet. The reason Suho ran out was because he knew that something was defintely wrong with Chaerin; she wasn't the same. She was supposed to be in Los Angeles, filming a new music video for her solo album. Suho didn't expected for Chaerin to be back this early, so it surprised him.

When Suho came out, he saw Chaerin in her car in front of the entrance of the building. The moment CL saw her boyfriend, she opened the door, letting the EXO leader inside her car.

"Chaerin?"

"Oppa, let's talk somewhere else..."

Suho ride on the car and Chaerin drove. Suho didn't ask her anything and let her take him to whatever place that she prefer to be.

It was not long after that Suho and CL arrived at the Han River. They parked the car somewhere with less people and less light, where it was quiet and there is only two of them. CL seemed to be in a deep thought as she didn't say anything, and Suho saw pain in her eyes.

"Chae, if you're not ready to tell me, I can wait." Suho said. "Remember? I said I will wait for you no matter what in any circumstances. So I..." Suho stopped when he heard a sobbing from Chaerin. She was the baddest female and she rarely cry. However, Suho didn't say anything and waited for Chaerin because he didn't want to pressure her.

"Oppa... I'm having difficult time..." CL spoke in between her sob. Suho didn't say anything, so Chaerin assumed that she can continue because Suho is going to listen to her. "It's so hard... everything is just so hard..."

"It's hard, but you're getting through it well. I know you can." Suho said with a smile. "Chaerin, it's hard. It's not easy to come up with a new album, especially when it's in a foreign country. The industry there is so much different than the ones in Korea." Suho smiled and gently patted Chaerin on the shoulder.

"The audience are different in Los Angeles, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter