LayBom - Tsundere?

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Xing, sometimes I wish I can see the tsundere side of you." Bom suddenly said as she was walking down the frozen ground with her boyfriend, holding hands with him.

It was snowing few days ago and the ground was solid from the harsh snow. 

"What is tsundere?" Lay asked in curiosity, his innocent eyes gazing softly to Bom.

"You can't be serious, are you?" Bom asked, shocked that her boyfriend didn't know tsundere. She turned around, facing Lay, but her yellow glove hand gripping to Lay's black glove hand.

"I'm serious." Lay answered.

"You can see it everyday in the typical Korean drama." Bom said and cleared . "I picked this up on the way, so don't get any misunderstanding." Bom said in a low voice, mimicking the male voice. "You don't need to thank me because I didn't do it for you." Bom copied the male's voice again.

She glanced at Lay, but there wasn't any response from him, so she let out a sigh.

"Never mind. Let's just go inside a cafe or something, it's freezing out here." Bom said.

"But that's so harsh..." Lay said. 

"Well, it only happens in a drama, so don't worry about it." Bom said with a smile.

"Bommie, I can't do that." Lay said, grabbing to Bom's wrist.

"Ah, you don't need to. It's fine." Bom let out another smile. "Oh, I see the cafe. Let's go inside."

However, Lay stopped Bom from entering the cafe and Bom blinked her eyes at him.

"I... I can't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter