Chapter 4

The Demon
Krystal's dream completely changed.
before she was sitting on the floor , seeing a movie and was kissing a wonderful girl. 
but now
she was in a black room. no longer was the short haired girl or the dog in her dream anymore
but just her by herself. her clothes was her school uniform now, since did she change?.  Krystal got up and fixed her school unifrom skirt. Trembeling with fear Krystal spoke up not caring if she would let the male know shew was terrified. "W-Who are you?". the male appreared again in fornt of her  and laughed. " Baby girl wants to speak up?". the male clapped his hand together and a light was directed at krystal as if she was the spotlight in a play and everyone was watching her. Krysal was now seeing and the whole place was pitch black. Krystal walked backwards trying to get away hoping it would all end but it resulted in her falling flat on the floor or at least she thought so. " you can't even walk right and you dare to question me?". she didn't know where the male was talking from , the deep voice was all around the room. Krystal hugged herself , hopefully making her feel better. "since your such an important person , ill anwer your stupid question". Krystal looked around the room waiting for her answer. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"Im your, worst nightmare." 
the male said and laughed at the end of his sentence before Krystal could react , there was grey smoke in front of her.
suddenly there was now light in front of her and there were two people.
It was Victoria and Sulli.
what were they doing here?.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
 
Victoria had her arms crossed over her chest and had a mad expression while Sulli had he hands on her hips. Krystal got up and walked up to Victoria but Victoria pushed her before Krystal was about to hug her and tell her how she was happy to see her. Krystal fell back again but this time, it was rougher. the young girl was in shock , why would her close friend do that. both of the girl's went closer to Krystal where she was on the floor and sulli kicked her on her leg. "ouch! , Sulli why are you hitting me?.'' Krystal said and rubbed the area where she got hurt. Victoria spoke up . "don't ing play with us! everyone knows you like girls! your life is ruined and you didn't bother to tell us! don't you know how ing disgusting  you are ? now the whole school hates you , including us." what was victoria talking about?. before she knew it , the whole school appeared before her and all of them had evil smirks on their face , their hands behind their back. Sulli bended her knees and was now in front of Krystal , hiding something behind her back. "you know , I really liked you since that day you talked to me when I was the new girl in elementary but your disgusting for liking the same gender , do you remember that time that you told my crush in middle school that I liked him? and everyone hated me! three girls ganged up on me and beat me for liking the same guy as them!this is payback mother er." Sulli took up a blade from behind her back and went towards Krystal's face. Sulli  traced the end of the blade slowly on Krystal's cheek. Krystal trebled in fear and starting pouring tears. " why are you crying? ill give you to something to ing cry about!". Sulli got the blade and swang it across Krystal's face. Krystal felt something dripping in her left check. it was warm and the liquid was thin it was running easy like water. Sulli got up pointed the blade towards Krystal. " look shes a crybaby and she doesn't ing care". Every student started laughing and removed their hand from their back and was trowing some liquid and some white power. it was flour and eggs. soon everyone started laughing even more and echoes were heard. "crybaby! crybaby!". Krystal was crying her eyes out and was letting screams be heard, no one bothered to help -or stop this madness. 
but it all stopped.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
 
this was a nightmare! 
she was scared of everyone that she loved will hate her at any moment.
loving someone will hurt you.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
 
 
After she heard two fingers snap together.
Everything changed before her eyes. everything went into swirls, Krystal was no longer in the black room. she was now in a bedroom with a huge bed with beautiful white sheets and blankets , the walls were white , everything was white in the room it was neat and organized. looking around and turning around she saw a mirror behind her , looking at herself. now she was wearing a completely white. no longer was she crying or was their any students here. what happened before was not here anymore. Looking herself at the mirror , she didn't have any cut or any scratch on her left cheek. where was she now?.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Turning around there was a male sitting in  a chair near a window , looking as if he was deep at thought. the male turned around and saw Krystal , he got up , snapped his fingers and everything around him went black. no longer was the walls white or the bedsheets , everything was black. Krystal felt something sparkle in her , looking down at her outfit , it was now black. the male had blond messy hair and dark brown eyes that could eat anyone's soul, the only thing that was white was his lose t-shirt , his pants were black , so were his shoes. " that's just a little taste of some of your nightmares." walking towards Krystal. what did he mean by a little taste?. "probably lost arent you? you are , i told you i am your worst nightmare". the male laughed . Krystal was not going to let herself. "no you aren't , your just my imagination!". Krystal pointed to her head , saying he was fake. the male furred his eyebrows together and growled. getting up from his seat and threw the chair back causing it to break into pieces. As he started walking closer to Krystal , everything was getting black. it seamed as he was a gray cloud covering everything in his way even the sun. The furniture and everything was out of place and was now broken. Krystal was terrified and stayed frozen in her place. her back meet the mirror. the male was now face to face with her. he got her by the shoulders and pushed her back hard. pieces of broken mirrors were now on the floor sh everywhere. her back was in pain. he then wrapped his neck around her neck. he started choking her. Krystal was lifted off the air , her feet were dangling . she wrapped her hands around her neck ,trying to stop him from hurting her. his hands were ice dead cold, if she was touching a ice cube. her breathing became heavier, her vision started to get blurry. her face was being turned into another different color.
"Don't you ing dare talk back to me!". 
the male let go and soon krystal feel to the floor. she quickly took a deep breath and touched her neck. it was slightly red and fingermarks from where he had is fingers wrapped around her. krystal was threating tear drops to fall on her cheek. the male laughed, " your going to cry!? go on no one ing cares! no one will hear you or any type of !". now krystals tears were streaming down her face. what did see before this? sometype of horror movie?. "what does he want from me?". the male laughed, it seemed he founded everything halaruois. " you my dear, have something precious that i need for myself only." did he just read her mind? but, its her dream shouldnt she be in control ?.
the male walked backwards and did a half smirk.
" of course, I can read your mind , foolish human"
wait, foolish human?
Krystal furred her eyebrows together and wiped away her tears.
" that's right , Human , I'm a demon".
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"what! a demon? but how?". Krystal thought as she was frozen in her place.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
" not just any demon , a soon to be king demon , which I will be soon with your unwanted help".
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
" I am prince Kai , the soon to be king of the demons".
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
prince! demon?!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"Kai" snapped his fingers and disappeared.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Krystal woke up and got up right away. she was sweating. hurt her so bad and it was dry, was she talking in her sleep?. reaching to grab , she got scared.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Krystal felt light scratches on and did feel a pressure on . that area was cold, did "kai" really do that?. after all, he is a demon. turning her head around and looking at her nightstand. "5:56 pm". 
"how did this go from her dream about a tomboy girl and kissing her  followed by her close friends and the rest of the school abusing her ,then to a "demon prince" choking her.?"
Krystal decided to better get up and get ready for for school.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
there was no way in hell that she was going to sleep.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
id she just thinnk of that? there was no time of playing around. Krystal needed to read that book that sulli has and read if it says anything about a demon prince
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
~unknown place~
"wait , let me get this straight , so you actually went yourself and decided to strangle her and tell her your identy in this world!". the tall male with red hair said and was walking around the place with his hands in the air.
"Chanyeol I just ing told you! and of course I did , I need her for a reason and you know it has to be her , if not I have to wait for an eternity for someone like her". kai rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.
" I know but I blame your father for this".
" I know it's my father's fault , your lucky he is your uncle if not then he would erase you for eternity." Kai laughed at the end. Chanyeol and Kai are cousins , both of their fathers are brothers. Kai's father has the throne since he was the oldest soon. chanyeol was older than kai but it didn't matter if kai was youger and he would soon take over the place.
Chanyeol whistled a tone and was walking around in a suspecius way around kai. he knew something that he thought kai didnt. rolling his eyes he replied. " what is it?".  he stopped walking around in circles around kai and stopped whisling." oh a little demon said that someone was entering the young girls dream like you are but-". " I know chanyeol , she goes and does "happy dreams" or that is romantic."Chanyeol eyes went wide opened. " what! you know this type of isnt allowed! dont give your victum happy dreams or any type of hope and-". " I know the council rules!" kai got his hand and did a fist. " I am the demon prince! never fall in love with a human that is your victum nor a human!". chanyeol backed away and lowered his hands. " I was just saying". kai took a deep breath and relaxed. " im just letting the young foolish demon anything now but later on she wont see it comming."
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
kai turned away and left into the darkness.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Was this really happeing? its the council rules! no one not even the king can break them. kai was not acting like himself, he knew his cousin was evil after all their demons but he didtn expect this. it has said who ever knows about something or someone about  breaking the rules will sufer the punishement as those who do those forbiden acts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Chanyeol let out a deep sight.
their are famliy.
whatever they both do it will affect everyone they are related to.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
finally an update! sorry for the long wait i have been so busy!
next chapter will be about the council rules and more about demon stuff.
i know i said this chapter.
yes , its kai.
before anyone says its because i did it because of the kai and krystal dating.
no.
i did this way before they dated! or anyting involving them. it has always been kai since i first thought of this.
hopefully in the next chapter i will say kai's situation and ambers also.
short chapter i know ._.
excuse grammar
comment and subscribe :D
i some how imagine kai like this .
a dorky chanyeol with red hair ( idols in red hair ar my life!)
pics belong to their rightful owner.
have a wonderful night or day.