Chapter 3

The Demon
Krystal was now in the library looking around the place and noticing how there were any people actually here. sitting down in the library its cold and quiet. in front of her was Victoria pointing her index finger to the history book that was in front of sulli and was telling her what it said and then what should sulli write. while Sulli was writing with her pencil and looked she was using a lot of force into the small wooden stick. focusing on what she was writing and her eyes never left her paper. other than that there were two other girls who were actually looking for books, Krystal remembers them because they asked herself if she wanted to join the book club. thinking about the dream she had , she wanted to tell them now. " Victoria". Krystal said in a whisper. Victoria stopped her finger on the textbook and looked up at Krystal. " if you want to tell us about what you said earlier , I'm sorry but it needs to wait until lunch , as you can see am helping sulli and god knows what grade she will get if I didn't help her." Victoria said in a quiet tone and went back to what she was doing. Krystal rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. it was rare when victoria would talk in a quiet tone , it meant when she was in no mood to talk or to joke around with. twenty minutes passed and what seemed like an hour for Krystal . the school bell rang , meaning all the students should be walking to their morning class. Krystal got up and waved her hand saying goodbye to her friends. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
After what seemed like forever for lunch to come it finally  came after almost three hours of classes , she needed some chatting with her friends and of course food. walking towards the caffeteria and openeing the door and seeing a table with her friends there. walking closer to the table , Victoria spoke up, "let's get lunch I am starving , having gym before this is a horrible idea." Krystal let out a weak laught and noded , Victoria raised her eyebrows and make her eyes look up and down at krysta. she knew the younger girl was not being herself , hopefully, Victoria will not say anything about it. sulli was reading a book she was holding in her hands and looked so into the book , ignoring everyone and everything around her. Victoria grabbed Krystal's hand and walked over to the lunch line. they where five students infornt of them , hopefully it will not take long. krystal was about to speak to victoria about the subject and how it was nothing big to worry, Victoria spoke up. "so what did you want to tell me about?". Krystal looked straight at victoria and let out a deep sight, she was going to lie . she never liked lying but when it was needed she sadly needed to. "just if you wanted to go to the mall with me tomorrow''. It was the most lamest excuse Krystal could think but they were both girls and what kind of teenagers didnt always hang out at the mall almost every chance they have, to talk about boys, fashion and whats been going on in their lifes. Victoria let out a laugh. "this whole time for such a simple thing? , ill go and dont forget your money like the last time and you wanted almost every pretty shirt you saw." Victoria fell for it without hesitation . " of course not , you know Jessica was rushing me so she could catch her flight." Jessica was Krystal's older sister. The older sibling got married at twenty three and left to America with her husband and every two years she would visit her family and stay three weeks. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Soon they were next in line. Victoria got her tray and Krystal soon followed both with their tray in their hands and walking towards the lunch table where sulli was reading. sitting down next to victoira and in front of them was sulli filiping a page over her book. " looks like someone loves reading but dosent do any work in class that is assigned." Victoria said making a wide smile and picking up her utensil to start eating. Sulli still didnt bother to even look up at what was happening. Krystal threw a piece of lettuce to sulli at it landed on the book page. Finally sulli looked up , her eye's where wide open and her lips where in a oh way. "why did you do that?". Sulli flicked the piece of lettice of her precious book. "because our -" Krystal was cut off when Victoria spoke up. "because your mother is speaking to you , your welcome i didnt close your book and thank you krystal. the young girl looked at the older and flashed a quick smile. " if you had done that, i would have no idea what would i have done". Sulli folded the corner the page of the book she was reading. " what are you reading?". Victoria said and took a piece of chicken to . " about dreams and what they stand for and why we dream." sulli flashed a smile , she seamed she was glowing with happynies when she said about the topic, making it seem she was really intrested in it. Krystal was holding her utensil but dropped it to the ground when she heard what sulli said. it caused a slight loud noice , both victoria and sulli looked straight at her. " say that again" . sulli let out a deep sight, " i said im reading about dreams , why we dream? what do they stand for." Krystal opened her eyes wide and went towards sulli. " what does it say?". sulli kindly backaway from her seat and showed the book to krystal. " i just told you and right now im reading some messeages behind dreams for example if you dream of snakes it means there is a lot of gossip about you." Krystal had many things and question to ask sulli .
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
but one of the most important question.
"what does it mean when you dream of the same gender and they kiss you?.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
the school bell rang , indicating lunch break was over. Krystal needed to know, she was about to speak up but Sulli did first. " if you want to borrow it , you need to wait at least some months until i finish the book , sorry". Sulli opened her school bag and put the book away. " como'n lets get going before they count both of us tardy like the last time." Victoria got her hands and pushed her to pick her up from her seat. Krystal was about to pick up her tray but it wasnt there anymore. Krystal looked to the side , as if she was looking for it. " i trew it away since sulli was going on about the book. when did victoria do that?. the young girl got her school bag and got up from the seat. only four more classes and then it would be headed straight home.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Soon the four classes passed it was time to go home. After school Sulli would ride the bike to go home while Victoria took the bus. as in for Krystal being picked up by Minhyun again. being taken back to her house , Krystal was still with the dream she had. most people wont even remember what they dreamed , why was that? because it was boring , thats why its forgtten easily. unlike this dream it was nothing she could even think she would get a kiss in her dream. going deepper into thinking , it brought her back to reality when Minhyuk cought and looked at krystal thorught the mirror. " are you ok , Madam?" krystal fixed her hair , and brushed thorugh her hair with her fingers. " yeah i just have some homework to do". Minhyun smiled and nodded his head and drove straight ahead.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
It was eight thirty when Krystal was done with the end of the day and was ready to start a new day. When she got home , there was food for her served , finishing her meal. she did some homework she had and checked her social media and took a shower and was now watching the last few minites before the episode would be finished. Krystal got up from the living room couch and went towards her room. since she had a personal restroom , she opened the door to brush her teeth and then it's off to sleep. turning on the bathroom light and rubbing her eye's , she looked at herself in the mirroir. her expression was dead meaning she had no emotions in her eyes or anything , no meaning for her to feel happy. but then again there was a reason why Victoria called her Ice princess, being isolated from a lot of people and always has an "ice stare" or expression. she combed back her bangs with her hand and let out a deep sight. turning on the faucet and gettting her toothbrush and applying toothpaste. while brushing her teeth and hearing the water run in the sink. the lights flickerd for a moment and the water stopped running for a second. Krystal blinked her eyes fast trying to think if she was seeing stuff or it was actually happening. finishing brushing her teeth , she walked straight to her bedroom. letting herself fall into the coumterfile bed and fluffy pillow , she feel asleep quickly. she must have been tired.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Krystal was sitting on the floor of an unknown place. there where two couches by the color of white. on the couch was sitting a very small dog with black fur and some light brown on their fut also , their pointy ears pointed downwards. the dog had his eyes closed. around him was a blue blanket , guessing the blanket was keeping the cute dog warm. Krystal moved her eyesight from the small animal and looked down at herself. she was wearing black shorts and a long sleave shirt in the center was a red rose, wearing boots as well by the color of black and she was parted in the middle. while she was looking at the clothes she was wearing . Krystal was sitting on a white carpet that was fluffy. looking up she saw there was a movie playing there where two young males talking about how one of them liked a girl and how she could ask her out. seeing what was next to her was food it was popcorn , coke and some gummy worms , along with other sweets. looking at the foods sitting on the floor she saw a hand , following the hand going up she saw how they were wearing black shorts and a white lose t-shirt. looking more up she saw they had the blond hair she saw before but it was hidden with a snapback that was backward. the person smiled and let out a laugh. 
that smile was the same smile from that person she dreamed of.
the girl from before that kissed her.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
" is it my princess curfew already? that she is thinking where she is?". the girl smiled and showed the eyesmile that looked beautiful on her. Krystal closed her eyes rapidly and looked down at her legs. how did she know her nickname? Krystal only lets Victoria call her that because she was the more mature and always helped her when she needed help. Looking up Krystal saw the young girl talk. " I know I promised that movie date today but the rain ruined it and I didnt want you to get wet or anything , so consider this still a date?". the short haired girl spoke and grabbed krystal's hand and smiled once again. when did she promise her a date? they're in a relationship?. krystal soon felt one hand leave her right hand and felt the young girl move her hair and place it behind her ear , allowing her to see her face more. the girl moved closer to her as she was getting closer , the girl was starting to close her eyes more and more and soon Krystal did the same thing and allowed her to continue. it seemed as the young girl was taking time , not wanting things to rush after what seamed like a long time for krystal who secretly wanted those small soft lips of hers , finally felt it. when their lips touched , the girl grabbed her by the side of her cheek . slowly moving her hair out of the way. Krystal got closer to her. at first, it was just a touch but slowly it was changing. the girl went to the right side and opened , she slowly was making Krystal open also. Krystal didnt hesitate for a moment and followed what the young girl did. soon after the kisses were getting bigger and hotter. Krystal by accident threw the girls snapback and it landed on the couch and the dog started barking. the girl stopped and fell backwards beacause of the sudden loud noise. Krystal's lips were pouted and her eyes were wide opened. "Jackjack! not when im with krystal!". krystal smiled for the first time in her dream.
soon after Krystal's dream was turned upside down.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
~unknown place~
" what ? of course not ! that is complety one of the top five rules and why are you asking?". N asked as he was fixing his hair.
" I was just wondering and how come some people do become like us while others don't , N?"
" you young demon , you need a lot to learn and if you excuse me I need to go ". N disappeared into darkness , leaving no trace behind.
Amber was alone for some seconds until someone showed up.
having blond hair and black tight jeans and a white button-up shirt and black shoes.
" looks like someone has a lot of question for a young useless demon". the male went in circles and soon turned into black smoke and was floating in front of amber looking at his palm.
"you know your not the only one that got a victim at such an early time and thinks you have something special". 
" of course, I do"
" we as demons have done something wrong in life that is so sinful that it can be forgiven , how are we forgiven?"
" I don't know"
" we are never forgiven! " the male touched the floor and pointed his finger to Amber.
" we are meant to kill ! those useless humans that claim that are everything in the world! what do they do to us?" 
Amber didn't reply and looked at the floor.
"they hate us as much as we hate them, I hope you arent doing what you're supposed to because everything has their consequences, foolish young demon".
with that, they snapped their fingers and disappeared.
 
~note~
hello~
finally an update
i might have a 1 week worth of writters block since i have finals and personal stuff.
sorry Unni~ 
hopefully next chapter i will write about what turned upside down for krystal in her dream
should i dedicaate a chapter about the story about what do the demons do and who is the male and what is happening? 
im still deciding if i should or not
yay :D 200 subs thank you!
please comment and subscribe
Thank you unni for liffting my mood about writting~
Sorry for the awkward kiss scene ;-; 
I'm just a fabulous person that likes being fabulous