MUSIC SHOW 02. Goodbye Surprises and Taking Chances

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!

MUSIC SHOW 02. - Goodbye Surprises and Taking Chances

 



After the initial announcement and press release of Tina's departure, her appearances as a member of IDYLL were almost nonexistent, choosing to focus her remaining energy on finishing the drama and moving out of the dorm. It hadn't felt like goodbye though, Tina still slept there most nights and made breakfast for everyone in the morning before she left. But it was different. Everyone knew their days as a whole group were numbered. Fans even expressed their sorrow to the remaining three at music shows, hoping that 4xU will continue on with their careers and have a great full group comeback in the new year.

The three seemed more out of sorts today when entering the building, and everyone questioned their strange behaviour. Most people counted it off as their last day of promotions for their hit track, 'I SWEAR', and didn't look too much into it.

Chase adjusted the collar around her neck, feeling very out of place with the current outfit. School uniforms hadn't been worn since high school, and Faerietale... never had the chance to have that era. Not that she was complaining. Sangmi was fixing her hair as the group stood by for their final performance. Chase reached back and squeezed her friend's hand. "Thanks for doing this."

Her smile still was beautiful, despite it being sad. "You know this is the least I could do to thank everyone." And when the lights dimmed, the girls quickly got into place. The fans knew that there would be a special stage from a girl group today, but they had no idea who from.

When the music began and the lights came up, fans were surprised to see Clara in the center of the stage, but as the group spaced out, the middle was shown to be none other than the leaving member, Tina in a pink beret. The debut song of the nation's girl group was a classic, but it showed the fans just how close the girls were and how much they loved each other despite one of them leaving. Once done, the group had a brief group hug before leaving the stage, the older girls changing into similar styled outfits for the final version of I SWEAR with IDYLL as a whole.

The fanchants were some of the loudest they'd had during their promotion cycle, but none of the four cared. Even when they knew their song was up as a finalist for the week, the eight of them gathered up there, hands clasped as they stood on stage together.

Even as the winner was announced as someone else, the girls hugged each other tightly and acted like they had won, leaving some fans and members in tears. Many idols came up to hug Tina and some of the other members, waving them off as they left first. Sangmi turned and hurried over to the winners, quickly congratulating them on 4xU's behalf before rushing off stage. 4xU was the first to leave, hardly stopping for fans even though they wanted too. 

Because they knew that once they got home, Tina would be packing up and leaving. It'd be emotional and sad and they didn't want the fans and other idols to see their tears. Not because they were ashamed, but because they had all agreed that this was a family affair. The girls had grown to be sisters, even with the short amount of time they had together as their new group, and their goodbyes were not meant for the public.

Tina took her time as she packed her remaining few things in her backpack, Taeyeon shuffling around with her, trying to lighten the mood by joking around with the girls. The atmosphere still held the sadness of their member officially departing however many laughs were exchanged. Chase's face was splotchy and red, showing traces of crying but refusing to let them out around her best friend. 

"You're still going to come over, and you'll have to call all the time to make sure that we don't drive Sangmi insane --" Chase babbled as she tossed Tina's stuff to her, sometimes even sneaking an already packed item out to length the process. Tina smiled softly. "Of course, Chai. I'm only a phone's reach away." Chase swallowed hard, nodding and leaving her to finish. 

Soon enough, everyone was gathered at the door, Tina with her backpack and Taeyeon next to her with her keys. She was going to live with her cousin until filming ended and for the time being. Taeyeon had insisted it was no rush, that she was welcome as long as she wanted to stay. Tina smiled as brightly as she could to her now former group members.

"I love you all so, so much." She said, proud that her voice wasn't cracking. "I'll be at every event, fan sign, concert, anything I can be. I'll watch every drama, web series, variety program, anything that even mentions your names. You guys are going to do so much and I can't wait to see it."

"We can't wait to see what you do too, Tina." Sangmi offered, smiling back. "Whether it's becoming the most intelligent actress in all of Asia or even pursuing the MENSA and PhD program of your dreams."

"See you soon, Tina...." Naeun offered, her lower lip jutting out just so. Tina reached out for a final hug from everyone, and when she got to Naeun, she squeezed her extra tight before whispering, "Nothing is your fault. Remember that." Naeun blinked back tears, nodding furiously as Tina waved goodbye one last time.

"I'll see you guys soon." She promised, and Taeyeon nodded, "You guys are all invited to the holiday party me and Tiffany and Tina are gonna host. Even sooner, we can have cheat days at my place~" The singer smiled, and the group nodded and said they'd look forward to it. 

And with the click of the door, it was done.

Eight had gone to seven.
 



Seven would soon turn to six in the New Year. Not because of another member leaving, but Clara had made a decision that honestly shocked everyone, including the CEO. 

The rumors were true: Clara had stripped her stage name to become Yoon Jinsol and participate in KPOP STAR 6: The Final Season. When she had first expressed interest, to say everyone was taken aback was a bit of an understatement. However, she was determined, even when Tina came forward with her withdrawl request, to go on the show.

It was during dinner amongst the seven when Venus brought it up again. The auditions were in mere days, and everyone could tell that Clara was starting to get nerves about the whole thing.

"So, are you going to tell us the real reason that you want to go on this show?" She asked, mouthful of rice as she spoke. Sangmi and JJ both jolted, wanting to shush the younger girl, but Clara swallowed her drink before responding.

"Well...." She began, choosing her words carefully, "I-i think it'll be beneficial for me." She seemed to sink further in thought, so the girls allowed her to gather herself before continuing. When Clara spoke up, she sounded more sure about her decision than ever before, "I know that e-everyone really wants me to succeed, and e-even though I know I've been improving, I-i still lack the stage presence that you all have. A-and while I work on that, y-you all can e-experiment with your sound like I know you want to."

The older girls all made some noise and started to protest, the over said phrases of "We don't mind the wait" and "It wouldn't be 4xU without you" going in one ear and out the other of their maknae.

"I wasn't finished." 

The clear and stern statement caught everyone's attention, silencing everyone half way, slowly sitting down and giving Clara their undivided attention. Clara let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"I want to be a confident and talented idol..." She sighed, "And.... And I know that Woollim, you guys, Su-chin-jie, even my brother and his group.... All of you are easier on me with critiques because you know me and don't want me to be discouraged."

The frown on Sangmi's face made Clara flush a bit, "I-I'm not saying that's a bad thing!! But...." She bit her lip, "I want to get real feedback -- even if it's mean! I need the good and the bad from people who not only want me to get even better but aren't going to hold back because of who I am...."

"We could do that, though." Chase pointed out, "You don't have to push yourself to do something like this."

"I'm not." Clara's brow furrowed. "I want to do this. Isn't that reason enough?" She frowned at the group, who still seemed unsure. "It's my decision..." When she looked around, the group still seemed reluctant to suppport her. Clara let out an angry huff. She got up from the table. "I'm not hungry anymore." And with that, she left the table, shocking everyone even further.

Naeun was the first to react. "I'll go talk to her, she is my roommate...." She said, putting hers and Clara's dishes away and going back to the room she shared with the maknae.
 



"Knock knock?" Naeun softly called, opening their bedroom door to see Clara sitting on her bed, looking upset. But not crying, so hopefully this was a sign that she had calmed down a bit.

Clara didn't even look over at her, "Did you come to convince me to drop out of the audition?"

"I actually came to offer my help with your dancing and song." Naeun admitted, making Clara look up in shock. "You... don't want me to drop out?"

The dancer shook her head, carefully sitting on the edge of the bed, "Of course not. This is something you want to do, and I can understand why."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Naeun nodded, "You want to get better, and you want us to continue to grow without you there. And if you think and are sure about your decision of this being the way to go, then I'm here to support you, little rabbit." She ruffled Clara's hair. The youngest cracked a smile and Naeun felt a weight lift off her chest.

"Do you mean it about helping me?" Clara looked up at her. Naeun put her arm around the girl, giving her a hug. "Of course I do! Fair warning, I'm giving you some good choreography that'll be out of your comfort zone. If you do it right though, you'll ace the audition."

"You won't go easy on me?" Clara bit her lip.

"I said you'll ace the audition, didn't I?" Naeun raised an eyebrow, and Clara burst into a grin. "Thank you!!!" She hugged Naeun tightly, who returned the hug. 

 



The next day, Naeun and Clara were in one of the rehearsal rooms, making sure that the younger had her dance down to the second. Naeun wasn't kidding when she said she was giving her some good choreo, and Naeun had to hand it to Clara. She wasn't kidding when she said she was taking this seriously. 

"No matter the result," Naeun said when she took five, "When you get out of this program, you're going to be able to destroy the world." Clara smiled a bit, her cheeks red from dancing but the compliment definitely adding a shade or two. 

"Thank you..." Clara admitted, taking a swig of water. Naeun grinned. "No problem. Okay, after break, we're going to run it a few more times to really make it solid, work on your song, then go back to your dance. Okay?" 

Clara nodded, stretching her arms and getting back up, ready to face the dance again. "And the chair is a good stable thing for you to rely on when doing more mature dances. It'll ground you. It did that for me when I first started getting into these types of dances." Naeun casually mentioned, nodding towards the chair.

Clara eyed the black chair in the room. She didn't know what would come of this audition, but she was going to do her best. And no one was going to point out the fact that she had a chair, right?

 



AUDITION DAY...

Clara had forgotten how charged with nerves, anxiety, and overall fear audition days were. She was starting to wonder how she even managed to get into SM, Woollim, heck, how'd she even get into her group in the first place? She couldn't remember but here she was, reliving something she never thought she'd willingly put herself through again. 

"Yoon Jinsol...?" Yes that was her name. She looked up, and the PD was calling her up to the stage. She had made it pass the priliminary rounds and was now at the filming day. She let out a deep breath, remembering everything that Naeun had taught her up to this point. 

As she bowed to the judges, she made her way to her chair, doing the small movements to release her nerves before sitting properly and cued the music by nodding. 

Her dance was choreographed to a classic R&B song, and while it was simple in presentation, the mood and facial expressions were key to pulling the dance off. Clara counted in her head, making sure each and every move was clean and timed exactly as Naeun had taught her. The minute and half felt like an hour, but as soon as it was done, she felt happy and pleased with her performance. 

Next was her singing portion. While her English wasn't great, the Tori Kelly song was one that she loved dearly and put her all into singing. She blocked out everyone around, just to make sure that she really did do herself.

"Wow, wow... Yoon Jinsol? You're the maknae of a newly debuted group?" YG asked, looking at her information on the sheet in front of him. Clara nodded. "Yes, that's right. I go by Clara in my group."

"Ah, 4xU?" JYP nodded, gaining her attention, "Yes, I know that group very well. But I didn't know you had this much potential!" 

Clara blinked. "...Oh?"

YG nodded, adjusting his hat, "I agree. You definitely have a lot of potential for being an idol. You have a beautiful face, a solid voice and dance abilities. There's just one thing that just bothers me..."

Hee-yeol jumped in, "It was her nerves, right?" The other two judges agreed. "We can see it on your face." YG mentioned, "You can't let that happen." 

"You definitely sold that audition," Hee-yeol added, "The only person that's really keeping you form being the best you can be and improving further is you." 

"Thank you so much," Clara bowed, "I'm so thankful that I'm here. That's why I came on the show. I wanted to know how to improve without bias from others."

"Well, I'm biased." JYP admitted, "If you make it to the casting agency round I will fight these two to have you on my team." 

Clara blushed, thanking him and bowing again.

It took a few more seconds to confirm her passing the audition, onto the elimination rounds before the casting round. JYP made her promise to come back full of confidence the next time they saw her.

 



MEANWHILE...

With the entire group now on rest and no longer promoting until the new year, it left a lot of free time for the group to get back to things they wanted to do. For some, like Sangmi and Chase, it meant going back to the studio and locking themselves away, whether it be at the personal studio at Woollim, or staying away at a certain friend's studio. 

For others, Sophie, Naeun and JJ, it was time to start expanding their prescence in the idol world, whether it be through auditions, OST makings, appearances on vareity shows, etc. 

Venus, while interested in doing these things, really just craved time with her friends. Specifically the ones she had come to find in Krystal, Jongin, and Sehun. Even though they were a year older than her, they insisted that the group spoke informally. When Tinaannounced she was leaving, immediately their group chat became flooded with messages from the other three, with plans being made to keep Venus busy and for her to be with them. They knew how much Tina had meant to her, and said, "No one should be alone at times like this." 

"It was so funny," Jongin was laughing over a story of when EXO first debuted, and how Suho was the of a lot of their jokes and lost many a bet and therefore had to do many embarrassing things because of it, "But he seriously went for it. I'm surprised he wasn't kicked out." 

Venus was laughing alongside her friends, happy to be around people she enjoyed being with. Since Krystal had been more active on social media, she'd also been posting selfies and funny canon pictures of her and Venus, solidifying her friendship with the younger and making it easier for Venus to come to SM without being attacked or yelled at by fans. 

"Oh gosh, is it that close to 7 already?" Krystal seemed to notice the time. Venus sighed, rolling her eyes. Tonight happened to be Krystal and Jongin's date night, so Venus stood up to start athering her stuff.

"Hey... Why don't you stick around?" Venus almost dropped to the floor when she heard Sehun ask that. "Huh? You sure?" 

"Yeah, we'll be back later on, so we could always catch a midnight movie or something if you don't want to go home yet." Jongin offered. She looked to his girlfriend for help. Krystal nodded, urging her to take the chance to get closer to Sehun. 

"Sure, that'll be fun..." Venus sounded like she was trying to convince herself, but when Sehun gave her a bright smile, she forgot why she wanted to leave in the first place. Krystal and Jongin left with their ands intertwined, waving and promising to give them a call when they were at the movie theater after their date so they could all catch a movie before Venus headed back to the dorms. 

Venus and Sehun sat there in silence for a few minutes, sort of taking in the fact that they were alone. To Venus, it was nervewracking. Even as friends, she admired the older boy for his resilence. The more she thought about it, the more she found they were alike in many ways. 

"Hey, Venus???" He asked, waving a hand in front of her face. She jumped, looking up at him with a furrowed brow. Sehun immediately raised his hands in defense. "I just wanted to know if you had a preference in soda or something! I was going to get something from the vending machine and wanted to ask..."

Venus shook her head, "Sorry, I was just... thinking." She sighed, "I'll take whatever you're having. I trust you don't have terrible taste buds. If you bring me something sour though..." She joking raised a fist, and Sehun laughed and pretending to be scared. 

"Ooooh, I would never." His sarcasm just added to his charm, honestly. "I'll buy you that soda and you owe me  He could take a joke and give it right back without taking it to heart. As he left, Venus was alone with her thoughts once more. She couldn't help but really think about what was next for the group. With Tina leaving, Clara taking part of a survival show --

"I got you cola!" Sehun announced, coming back in with two cans of soda and placing one in front of the other. Venus popped open the can, taking a sip as Sehun did the same.

"You took a sip, now you gotta tell me your thoughts." Sehun cocked an eyebrow. Venus rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair with her soda in hand. 

"I'm not sure.... It's hard to explain honestly." Venus admitted, "There's just so much going on that I'm starting to feel... homesick, but I don't think that's the right word either." Venus took another sip before continuing, "I guess I just miss the way things used to be before the stress, the dieting, the strict schedule and rules. But I wouldn't trade it, I just feel like something's missing now that Tina's left. I don't know, it's weird huh?" She looked over, shocked to find Sehun almost in his own thoughts as well, soda untouched.

"Maybe that's why...." Sehum murmured, and Venus caught onto it. "Why what?" She asked, bringing him back to the present. 

"Oh, uh... nothing." Sehun stammered, trying to shake himself of the strange aura he had created. 

Venus shook her head, "Oh no, you're telling me now. What's going on in that head of yours?"

"I'm just... it sounds a lot like... what Luhan, Tao, and Kris said.... before they left." Sehun finally said, "It wasn't that they didn't love us, or this life, but they hated the way their lives were at that point in time. They weren't doing well and needed to get out. And I relate to how you're feeling too. It's hard not to wonder why they'd really leave..."

"Yeah, even if it is for the best." Venus nodded, focusing her eyes on the can's tab. "But I'm glad she put herself first. So many people don't do that, you know. Especially in our line of work."

"Well, we do sort of dedicate ourselves to the fans..." Sehun offered, seeming a little offended by Venus' statement. "I'm just saying, it's good to be selfish. Eventually, you know, it'll end. You got to make sure there's something of you left after.... I admire those who put on a brave face for the fans, but I sometimes can't do it. We're only human too."

Sehun sighed, running a hand through his hair, "You have a point there..."

They sat in silence a while more, wondering where to go from there. The atmosphere was far from happy when Krystal and Jongin were there. Sehun coughed, standing up and stretching. "Well, this just won't do."

Venus just raised an eyebrow at him, letting him continue. "We can be sad. I know just what to cheer us up."

"If you say bubble tea sir --"

"Uhm, rude," Sehun cut her off, the same teasing tone in his voice, "You know you love it. And, I'm planning on it being free and delivered." 

"I'm intrigued. Do tell me more." Venus smiled, standing up. Sehun gestured for her to follow him. "To the man with the big money who can't resist aegyo!" He cheered, all but jumping down the hallway with his long legs and making Venus struggle to keep up. 

Thirty minutes later, they were snacking on not only bubble tea, but various other snacks and packaged goods. "Dang, we could really take over the world with that power." Sehun commented, looking over at their haul. Venus nodded, slurping at her own bubble tea and reaching for a bag of marshmallow candy.

Both their phones dinged, signalling that Krystal and Jongin were both ready for them to come to the theater. They both looked at each other before glancing at the food they still had left over.

"I have a backpack." Venus offered. Sehun looked over, "You're really suggesting we sneak this in?"

"You want to leave it here for anyone to take?"

"....How big is it, I can grab mine too." 

 



Today was the very, very anticipated episode of Kpop Star. For fans and idols alike, it offered a huge opportunity. But that wasn't why the girls were gathered on the couch, squeezing as many people in the dorm as possible to watch Yoon Jinsol perform for the first time by herself. After some explaining from Naeun, who reasoned that if anyone were as young as their maknae and wanted to improve without burdening anyone, of course she'd go for the first chance she had to get feedback not only from popular CEOs, but fans and fellow contestants as well. "She's going to be experimenting as much as we are with our sound these next few months," She had said, "So instead of trying to hold her back from something she sees as furthering herself as an idol, why odn't we do our best to support her and make sure everyone knows we're not going anywhere?"

Which is how they ended up throwing this viewing party, inviting as many people as they could to come and watch the episode with them. Despite the six that were currently taking up their entire couch, there were probably at least 20 others crowded in their dorm. The only reason it wasn't seven was because Clara, as apart of the show, had to live with the girls that were also participating in the show. 

So the girls decided to make this as big as possible, to ensure that they made up for not being supportive of their youngest from the beginning. They all invited everyone they could think of, anyone who'd be interested or who would suffer through it because they loved the specific member.

Of course, it was only right that the brother of their youngest came along, as well as any other members who were able to. "The others are watching on the dorm's TV, it'd be overwhelming to have all of us here." Seungcheol explained, putting the food they brought in the kitchen as the other four came in. Jeonghan, Seungkwan, the8, and Dino were representing SVT and were extremely funny to have around, especially when the8 caught the curses Venus would make because of something she messed up while in the kitchen. 

Alongside them, a few members of PRISTIN who were close to also came along: Seungyeon, Kyla, and Kyulkyung. They were very excited to meet the girls, thanking them for the open invitation and expressing their hope to be closer with not only Clara, but the other girls as well. "We could always use more girl group friends." Sangmi admitted, smiling brightly at the younger girls as they dispersed to talk with either members of Seventeen or tracking down another 4xU member to befriend.

Next were the electic but supportive group of Sophie's chice: BTOB. Sungjae and Hyunsik both appeared for the night, being comfortable with the members and having a great time. Immediately Sungjae and Chase were ready to team up on Sophie, who loudly complained about needing to find new friends once again while threatening to chase them with her guitar. 

This was the scene GOT7 and BTS came into. JB and Jinyoung came with Suga and RM, the four looking around and at each other. "It's like we never left our dorms." They both agreed, entering and greeting everyone, Suga making an immediate beeline to Chase and seeming to stay close by the entire night. "Is anyone from EXO coming? I know you and Venus are close with a few members." He casually mentioned. Chase shrugged, "It seemed weird inviting them, and from what Venus told me, they had a schedule tonight anyways." 

Next to arrive was Yuna and Chanmi from AOA, being Sangmi's close friends and all. "I thought Hyejeong might come along too, but she's helping Jimin record." She apologized for bringing less people than promised, and Sangmi waved it off. "I'm glad you could make it." The girls then shuffled in, making their rounds to greet people they knew or at least recognized. 

Amber and Krystal came soon after, grinning and holding food and Jackjack. Sophie perked up, "I'm sorry did you say you brought a dog. Thank you for your donation, I'll be taking him now." And before Amber could even process what was going on, Jackjack was taken by Sophie and she disappeared into the ever growing crowd. 

Even Taemin and Jonghyun showed up, much to Naeun's happiness. "She threatened us with the sibling and 'true fan' cards." Taemin sighed, waving to JJ as he entered. Jonghyun shook his head, "I can't believe she did that."

"I can't believe you didn't see it coming~" Naeun sang, being probably the most excited about of the group. She knew just how much hard work their youngest had put into this, and was overjoyed she'd be able to show the world and the group what she was capable of.

When Su-chin dropped by, she was honestly overwhelmed with the amount of noise and people that fit into the apartment. "It really makes you think about just how many friends these girls have made over the years in the industry. Really, how could they be worried about being outdated?" She shook her head, handing Chase the food she'd brought. "If I see you and Sophie eating it and not sharing, I will reinforce that curfew I've been very, very lenient about." She warned, makign Chase gulp and Suga give her some side eye.

"You guys have a curfew?" He sounded very amused, and Chase elbowed him as she headed to put the food down. As she came back, probably with a smart answer for him as well, Naeun yelled.

"IT'S STARTING."

One would think everyone would be complaining about space, but with all the focus that was put on the TV, they just dealt with it, adjusting quietly or suffering through the uncomfortable positions. As soon as the episode got into auditions, they all made comments here and there about the people auditioning. There were former idols, long time trainees, and a few very young contestants that made them wonder how they were that talented at such a young age.

"Yoon Jinsol?" 

"SHUT UP EVERYONE IT'S MY BABY ANGEL SISTER." Jeonghan screeched, causing Seungcheol to pull him down and focus on the TV as now Jinsol made her way up to the stage. Immediately, the cameras picked up on fellow contestants and even one of the judges commenting on how pretty she was.

"Of course she is, it runs in the family." Jeonghan rolled his eyes, tossing his now imaginary hair over his shoulder. "And it looks like Sol got all the modesty." Sophie shot back, getting a high five from Seungkwan. 

"Begin when you're ready." And suddenly all attention was on the screen, watching Jinsol sitting down and doing a few things to calm herself down. "Why... is there a chair?? Naeun??" JJ looked over to see Naeun just cackling and grinning at the TV, obviously excited to see the two's hard work finally be showcased. She was ready for the reactions she knew that she was going to get from the room, too.

Soon enough, the silent room soon burst into screams. Naeun honestly couldn't tell who's cheering and who's upset at the baby for dancing so maturely. The dance was over quickly, and Naeun called for silence for the song.

And it remained silent as she began to sing. Naeun honestly teared up. Jinsol really put her all into singing, knowing her diaphragm was weaker than most would care for, so the days leading up to the audition were filled with diaphragm excerises. Her lower register was in great shape, and soon enough Jinsol was able to project pretty well with belting and her higher register without straining or hurting herself. It took a lot of work, and Naeun even convinced a Woollim coach to come in and make sure that Jinsol's diaphragm as being used correctly.

"My baby sister did so well!" Jeonghan looked very emotional, as did most of the Seventeen members. "She worked really hard." Naeun nodded, smiling. "She's all in. And that's only the beginning." Naeun pointed to the TV, "She can only get better from here."

The group listened to the comments, and JB laughed at the fact that JYP was showering her with compliments. "Looks like our company's leader is trying to steal your maknae to put in his next girl group."

Chase made a face, "Won't she be turning 30 by the time he gets around to that?"

At that, everyone laughed and enjoyed the rest of the show, happy that their favorite got through to the next round of eliminations. "I'm not sure if we'll be able to handle having all these people every week, but for sure, please watch and if she makes it to the live shows, vote for her!!" Was the main iteration from the girls as they went around, talking to everyone and hanging out. They all wished Clara was here, but remembered Social Media was a thing and now that Yoon Jinsol had an account to update fans about Kpop Star, they were going to make very, very good use of it.

 

 Shared by 4xU social media:

 
GOOD LUCK CLARA! From your sisters in 4xU to your friends in Woollim, we're cheering for you to see this through till the end! Everyone, please support KPOP STAR6: The Final Season and Yoon Jinsol as she strives to better herself as an idol! @almostangely_jinsol We forgot to take a picture, but we started the hastag #YOONJINSOLSUPPORT so everyone can show our favorite maknae love!!

comments:
(saythename_17 liked and shared official_4xU's photo)
@saythename_17: (17's JEONGHAN): I'm so proud of my little sister for taking part in this program. I know she'll do very well. Carats, Seventeen, let's all support her in her journey! #YOONJINSOLSUPPORT

@ajol_llama: Good luck little one!!! I'll be watching and cheering as loud as I can for you! Jackjack will be too! :)

@minji_8672: i don't think she'll do well. also, she should also leave the group if she's taking part of the program. just saying.

@withlovesophie: OUR SOL SLAAAAAYS. #YOONJINSOLSUPPORT

(@almostangely_jinsol liked official_4xU's photo, saythename_17, and followed #YOONJINSOLSUPPORT)

@almostangely_jinsol: TT^TT i love you guys so so so much.... <3 



ANNOUNCEMENT: 4XU'S JJ TO BE LENDING HER VOICE FOR "STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON" OST.

 


Even with the drama going on with various members of the rising girl group, it seems that 4xU is still keeping busy! Member JJ will be singing the OST for the popular drama STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOO, and the music video will be revealed next week! Titled 그대란 정원, the song is described as a powerful ballad about love that fits the drama well and showcases JJ's impressive vocals. The single will also be available to download by the next episode, so keep an eye out!

comments:
 - this is so exciting! JJ has a BEAUTIFUL voice, and I hope she'll do future OSTs or even a solo soon!

- She needs to act, honestly! Woollim, put this talent to work! She seems like she'd fit soo many popular kdrama leads.

- I hope this doesn't backfire with all the gross drama outside of the show and with 4xU rn. It'll be beautiful, but I'd hate for negative comments to ruin this TT^TT


 

Author's Note
Who, me? Be updating this regularly??? It seems impossible, but hey, I've been making a huge playlist of songs that make me happy and want to want (thanks to you guys suggestions with your applications and on my other applyfic TT^TT) 
I hope you guys enjoyed -- I tried not to make this super Clara-centric, but I'm so weak SO NEXT CHAPTER IS DEF ABOUT THE GIRLS. I'll be starting setting things up to reveal the Swan Princess plotline, and potential trainees that'll get featured in chapters when they're interacting with certain characters. 
There were attempts at characters interacting with love interests, I'm so proud of the Sehun and Venus one omg TT^TT literally me, never wasting a chance for free food and making it last. 
ANYWAYS, I'm planning the next couple of chapters right now as well, so if you guys have MORE ideas to throw at me, again, don't hestiate to mention it in the comments. 
Hint about the next few chapters for your heads to create good ideas and theories: the next chapters are going to start awards season as well... and someone... may or may not... be there... stirring the pot... hmmmmmmMm.
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png