DEBUT SHOWCASE - THE REVIVAL OF 4xU - II of II

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!

DEBUT SHOWCASE: THE REVIVAL 4xU! - II of II

 



Chaos was the current status of the backstage area, as the countdown neared it's final minute for the girls to get ready. Fortunately the trio was ready, practicing their performance quietly and their mics off. Sang Mi came over as the time for places came. "You guys will do great, okay?" Sophie smield brightly. "Thanks, Sang Mi unnie!" Clara smiled, fidgeting still. This was the first time she'd really, truly be in the eyes of the public and to be honest, it terrified her. JJ leaned over and grabbed the youngest' hand. 

"Breathe. Look at me or at the floor, not at the audience. It's okay, I promise." She whispered quietly as they took their places on stage, adjusting their chair's placements before settling in and letting the clock count down the final seconds.

5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . PART II.

Music Cued, and people were genuinely surprised to see Sophie playing the guitar and their youngest singing a rather mature feeling song. The crowd seemed content and quieted down and enjoyed the simple but beautiful performance, with the harmonies washing over them and impressing with the trio's unique and powerful sound.


The two MCs once again joined the group on stage, clapping and ushering the trio to the center for another segment that gave the other girls time to change and prepare for their special stage as well. "Guys, that was so well done, the harmonies and Sophie, your guitar playing was fantastic!" Sophie smiled brightly at the compliment. 

"So now that you've hit the stage, it's time to learn more about these new members that help make 4xU, well, 4xU! How about it, everyone?" Lana smiled at the audience, earning a decent amount of applause. Fans were definitely intrigued about these new girls, especially since before debut, no substancial information was released on them, just teaser pictures, a name, date of birth and position. Nothing else, and now they would get a taste of who these girls were.

"So let's start with the leader of this unit, JJ! As mentioned before, you had the longest training time." Yoonji cued, and a sort of 'intro card' that were seen on Weekly Idol with first timers was broadcasted on screen behind them with bits of information about JJ. 

"Yes, my training time was a total of 14 years." She responded, nodding, "And as Sang Mi mentioned, it's a long, dense history that's not easy to sum up."

"Of course, so we'll have to get specific," Yoonji flipped her card, "And it says here that you're from the good old California, USA, and were scouted there."

"I was born in Los Angeles and I was scouted there with my sisters. Only my older sister went at first, because my younger sister and I were too young, but a few years later we joined my sister at SM Entertainment, where I trained until 2007, when I was swapped into Woolim. And here I am." JJ smiled. 

Yoonji nodded, "So we come to the subject of your sisters. Now, it says here that your birthname is Jung Soojin, and there happens to be a very famous sister duo from SM Entertainment. You wouldn't happen to be...?"

JJ smiled hesitantly as she felt the anticipation rise from the crowd, "Yes. I'm the infamous Jinny Jung that is the middle sister of Jessica and Krystal Jung." She admitted, and the crowd's surprised reaction would've made her laugh if it didn't make her so nervous. After all, now there was no going back, she was going to be compared to both her sisters. She just hoped that they wouldn't be disappointed. 

"Wow, that's a sister trio that's beautiful in both face and rich in talent! Hopefully we can see all three of you together one day." Lana commented, moving onto the middle member, "And now powerhouse Sophie. We've come to see that not only are you an outstanding vocalist, but a talented musician as well. Let's get to know you, shall we?" 

"We shall!" Sophie responded, earning a few laughs and her tense shoulders relaxed at the sound. "So you are also not raised in South Korea, is that right?"

"I was raised in Auckland, New Zealand, yes, and moved from here to there a lot because of my father's work." She revealed, trying not to make it sound so depressing. It wasn't his fault, she reminded herself. 

Lana flipped her hair beofre continuing, "So you spent a lot of time abroad and a lot of time here. You must have quite a variety of tastes in music, and we can't wait to see more of that. It says here that you have a very special friend in the industry already, though, and trained with him for a while before going to Woolim."

Sophie couldn't fight back the snort that left her, covering her face immediately, "I-i'm sorry it's just," She smiled, "He's a friend, and I care about him, but when you call him special -- oh he's special all right." She laughed, "I'm friends with Sungjae of BTOB, guys, Please understand what I'm trying to communicate."

At the mention of the boy group member, she earned laughs. After all, BTOB was known for their strange and special antics, and Sungjae was definitely in the center of a lot of them. "Seems like we're getting it," Lana chuckled, "And you seem to be close to Chase already, despite the short time you've been together. Any specific reason?"

"Well..." Sophie thought back on the first time she ever met the energetic rapper, "She's also special, I think. Chase and I are sort of like, soulmates, but platonic." She laughed, "It sounds silly, but Chase has this energy that makes it so easy to be around, and it helped me a lot when I first got to Woolim, so I really consider her one of my best friends."

"That's so sweet!" Lana cooed, and the audience showed their support as well to the heartfelt reveal of the girl's bond, "It's always wonderful to see that group members get along on and off stage. We hope to see you and BTOB interact at some point as well!" Sophie laughed again at that, letting the MCs get to the last little one. 

"And of course, last but not least, our youngest. That was really impressive, those vocals of yours." Yoonji commented, and Clara blushed. "Oh... thank you very much!"

"So, Clara, you were born in Seoul, correct?" Lana mentioned as the screen then flipped to her intro card. "Your nickname is 'Almost Angel', any reason?"

"Oh, well, my birthday is October 5th, so it's funny that it's the day after October 4th, right?" Clara explained quietly, holding the mic closer so she could be heard. 

Yoonji smiled, "That's so cute! Your birthname is Yoon Jinsol, correct?"

"Y-yes, it is." Clara prepared herself for the reveal, it was a big deal and she didn't want to make a fool of herself or her brother from this point on. "Chase calls you her baby and says a familar phrase to you, doesn't she? Care to elaborate?"

Clara breathed in, "She says the same thing my brother also asks me, which is "Whose baby are you?" Although he asks his other group members that more than me nowadays..." 

"So your brother is also famous? He's an idol?" The prompt was clear, and the audience leaned in closer for another famous sibling relation to be revealed tonight.

"My brother is Yoon Jeonghan of Seventeen, yes." Clara managed to get out, unable to hold back the wince of some of the high pitched screams from fangirls of the group in the audience. "Wow," Yoonji pretended to check her ears, "Looks like your brother's group is popular. I hope he does well, and for you three to do well as a unit and as a whole!"

"Thanks for telling us a little about yourselves, now go backstage and get yourselves some water and rest." Lana ushered them offstage, and the lighting dimmed once more. "Now that we have our first special stage from the new girls unit, I'm sure everyone's wondering about the other five we talked to earlier a bit ago."

"Of course," Yoonji jumped in, "You guys have been anticipating, right? Well, you're about to get a very special treat indeed, because not only are the five going to perform in their unit --"

"But they're performing an exclusive English single that will be available for all of you here tonight to download, thanks to the que square on your ticket! hope you kept it~" Lana teased, hearing and seeing the audience look for their entry tickets to claim the new song. 

"So let's here it for the other part of 4xU, performing their first exclusive single, I DID IT." 

The beat dropped, and the crowd went wild over the new look and style of song the five were performing with, as well as the fact that both Venus and Chase were taking the main vocals on this song. The song was definitely a good start to their new sound, and you could see the phones light up as the lights went up so the audience could claim the single and download it immediately. 

The five were joined by the other three as the lights came back up, all of them shuffling to get in formation as the audience continued to cheer. Once they calmed down, Yoonji and Lana continued with their MC duties. 

"Wow, just wow. We're getting so much good music tonight, I'm glad I'll have a copy of this song." Yoonji grinned, pretending to mess with her phone as Lana lightly swatted her with her cue cards. "We can dance all night to the track after we finish here, Yoonji!" 

Yoonji just grinned and continued on, "So! It's great to see you all as whole once more. Now, we learned the new member's real names, which is awesome, but what's in a name, guys?"

"Yes, it seems like you have nicknames for each other, specifically due to certain antics that tend to happen. Is there anyone who is the designated 'nick namer' of the group?" The audience laughed, because as soon as 'nicknames' came up, every member's head turned to their main vocalist. 

"Ah, guilty as charged!" Sophie admitted, stepping forward. "Nicknames are just easier for me to remember off camera, honestly. I like just having to say a syllable or a letter and having them know who I'm addressing -- with the proper honorifics, of course." She added, hoping that no one would consider her rude quite yet. She was barely through her debut, there was no need to have problems already. 

"Chase always calls everyone younger than her 'her baby'." Naeun volunteered, and Chase grinned. "Of course, Naeun, my baby~ So cute~" She cooed, only to have Naeun dodge, laughing. 

"But I'm not your baby!" 

Chase gasped, "Did I rase you to talk that way to me?? After all those years of nuturing you, of driving you to dance class --"

"Anyways, Lana interrupted the could have been long spiel from the rapper, "JJ, you and Sang Mi are the oldest, do you call the younger members by anything other than their name?"

JJ smiled, "Well, Sang Mi and I sometimes will call the younger ones our children, and I'm mom, and she's dad, but --" She looked over at Sang Mi. 

"We tend to stick to names, it's mostly Sophie's thing to call someone by a short name." Sang Mi finished, "But we do call each other 'mom' and 'dad' of the group, which can be really funny when you hear the younger members whine to one of us outside the company." She chuckled. 

"It's cute that you guys do that, I think!" Lana smiled, and Yoonji flipped her card to continue on, "Well, hate to jump from a topic, but it looks like it's time for another game! Or, well, a talent show, more specifically! You're all talented musically, of course, but there's more to you than that, I've heard. SO we want to show the audience what you can do!" 

"Naeun, Naeun, Naeun!" Tina offered, pushing the younger forward. "She's been working on this dance routine forever, and it's really incredible."

Naeun smiled, trying not to blush, "Ah, I have been working on my choreography lately... I guess I can show a short piece." The crowd was very enthusiastic about the idea, cheering her on as she got into place. "Music, please!" Yoonji called, signalling for the audio to begin.

The Nation's Girl Next Door could be y, everyone knew this, but this choreography was really into it. It showcased her natural flexibility and although not complicated, it definitely made it clear of her growth as a dancer and the audience went wild over it. 

"That's it, I hope you liked it!" Naeun laughed, immediately bouncing out of her 'y' persona and into her loveable, normal one as soon as she was finished. The members clapped, and soon Sang Mi took a step. 

"Those who followed us before know that I've been into soccer since before I became a trainee, but I never got to showcase it," She explained, "So I wanted to finally show our fans what I could do." A soccer ball was given to the leader, and she began juggling the ball with ease, even doing a few jump tricks with it before kicking it up into the air and catching it. 

"It's not much, but I hope it was entertaining to see!" Sang Mi bowed, holding the soccer ball close to her even after she got into the lineup again. 

"Clara can play an instrument," JJ offered, and the youngest nodded shyly. "I've been playing the, uhm, viola for a few years now." She explained, swallowing a stutter as she did so. Her viola was handed to her, along with her bow. 

"Could you play something for us then, Clara?" Yoonji asked, and the younger nodded. 

While her playing wasn't perfect, Clara showcased her quick scaling techniques and the beauty of her instrument. You could tell as she played that the girl loved playing and that's what made it so enjoyable. 

"I'd like to do something, if that's okay!" Chase offered, stepping forward. "Of course, what's up?" Yoonji allowed the stage to be used by the 93 liner. 

"Well, while I'm not a dancer or anything, I have some flexibilty like Naeun, so I'd like to do a few tricks with it." Chase explained, and before the MCs could tell her to go ahead, her body was already bent backwards, her back arching and curving as she held her place, before coming back up and bending her body forward, her back completely flat. She even managed to do a spilt before bowing. 

"Not super impressive, but I figured it'd be a fun thing to show!" Chase explained, grinning as she got back into place. 

Lana smiled, "Looks like you all have some interesting talents and hobbies! We can't wait to see more of your new talents as time goes on!" 

"Hate to be the one to break everything up," Yoonji jumped in, "But we're going to ask four of you to leave the stage right now, so if Venus, Clara, Sophie and Naeun could leave the stage for a bit, that'd be great." The crowd buzzed in murmurs of 'why' or 'what's happening?' as the four cheerfully waved and left the stage, going down into the backstage area and immediately thanking the staff as they got water and watched the next surprise from their resting area.

"So we have the eldest four up on stage with us," Lana gestured to the four on stage with them, "JJ, Sang Mi, Tina, and Chase! Would you like to say something to your fans?"

Sang Mi took charge, "We've been inactive for so long, that we wanted to do something a little extra for these next few years to make up for the lack of music." 

"So while this is only one part of many more to come, we hope you're all pleasantly surprised about what's to happen next." Tina finished as the lights dimmed, and the screen flicked to life.

The audience went wild with the teaser, screaming when their favorite had their close up and loving the preview of the girls, some even letting out a scream of anguish when the teaser read 'I SWEAR: 2016.08.'  Audience screamed for more, making the four girls giggle and antsy to explain as the Mcs motioned for the audience to die down. 

"Looks like there's a new sub-unit already! Do you all have a name for your unit?" Lana asked, and Tina smiled, "We're called IDYLL, pronounced as Ideal, because, well, we've all been listed as someone's ideal type in the industry." It was true, the original three were quite popular amongst debuting boy groups at the time in 2008, and JJ, as a Jung sister, was sure to catch someone's eye very soon. 

"Ideal type, huh?" Yoonji asked, "We'd look into that, but we've had enough talk about ideal types and relationships. Let's talk ideal collaborations. You all have been in the business for years now, and all know many a famous person. Anyone in particular you'd like to collaborate with on a future track or unique promotion?" 

"I'd love to work with someone from SM," JJ confessed, "Since SM originally casted me, it'd be a full circle kind of moment. Of course I'd love to do something with my sister Krystal, but if I had to pick, maybe someone from EXO. They're very talented and hardworking, it'd be a pleasure working with them!" 

"What about you, Tina?" Chase asked, looking over at her friend. Tina thought about it for a moment before saying, "I've always been a big fan of VIXX, so doing a stage of sorts with them would be fun!" If they hadn't been on stage, Chase would've burst out laughing at the vague reasoning for her to perform with her boyfriend, but smiled brightly, "Of course!" 

"Are there solo activities, then? As the oldest of the group, it'd be more of you four at first before venturing into the younger members." Yoonji asked. 

"Personally, I'd like to either produce a mixtape, or some solo activities as a rapper. I'd also really like to do more vareity things, either as an MC or as a set member of a show." Chase admitted. 

"A mix tape or a solo track is a shared dream for me, I think," Sang Mi thought, "And I know that both JJ and I would like to try our hand in acting on screen. Who's to say, though? There's a lot of options for us." 

Lana nodded, "Of course. Now, since we've riled the fans up with promises of sub-units and loads of new music, why don't we see another track from your new mini-album, as one unit?" The four nodded eagerly, and the MCs smiled as the younger four joined the girls up on stage, the eight getting into position as they spoke to the crowd.

"And without further ado, please enjoy another fun track by 4xU! Music, please!" Yoonji cued with a 'bang' motion, she and Lana once again exiting hte stage as the lights dimmed for the next performance.

While the track still held a youthful vibe, it had a more mature edge to it that the crowd seemed to really be into. The rapping is what really got people hyped, seeing that Sang Mi, Venus and Clara joined together on the rap, and even Naeun and Tina got a prolonged solo part. The crowd was once again enthusastic as the song ended, including the MCs as they once more continued into the showcase. 

> Segment "___x____" "It's hard to believe that we only have a short while until the showcase is over, don't you think?" Yoonji told the crowd, hearing the disappointed reactions from them, "But we've also got one more interview segment for the girls, which is titled "Blank X Blank! This segment is for two people who go together, and we're not talking about possible ships for the fans!"

Lana continued on, "We've mentioned a few of them throughout the show, but we have yet to actually divide them up and really get to know how deep their relationship goes. So let's go back and hear about famous friends from four of you, shall we?" She motioned each girl to come out at their name, "Chase, Sophie, Sang Mi, and Venus, come forward please and tell us about your famous friend."

All the girls were really confused, it was obvious that this segment had not been rehearsed before. But they obeyed the MCs wishes, regardless of how much they were weirded out about the entire thing. It must've slipped their minds, or added that morning and changed, like a few other things from the showcase.

"Ah, well, uhm... My famous friend is Suga from BTS," Chase paused for the cheers to die down, "And I met him through my brother. We were both into rapping, and he showed me around the underground world. He really helped me when times were hard. I appreciate and admire him a lot, honestly." She admitted and hesitated before adding, "I really wish he would've come today, but he's busy working on his mixtape at the moment. I hope he gets a lot of support when it comes out."

Sophie swallowed, "So my friend is BtoB's Sungjae, and he became my friend when I was a trainee as well. Because I moved from Auckland back to Seoul a lot, I didn't keep many friends..." She took a minute to breath, "But he sort of stuck it out with me. He encouraged me a lot, and when we reconnected he was still just the same. I don't even think i told him about the showcase, really." She laughed, "Knowing he's watching me would make me nervous. I want to make him proud, you know?" She nodded, sighing.

"I've become close to Yuna of AOA recently." Sang Mi admitted, "I went to help with the production of 'I'm Okay', which was her solo track for a drama, and we became close and continued to hang out. She's a lovely person and while we aren't as close as say, Chase and Suga, I still feel a connection with her and admire her for her talent and genuine personality. I hope to be able to spend a lot more time with her and get closer over time." 

"Oh..." Venus flushed, "I'm not especially close with anyone, really... but, uh, Hyuk from VIXX has become my friend recently." She smiled shyly, trying not to curse at the sudden bomb of having to speak, and hoping she didn't accidentally reveal anything about Tina's relationship, "Because VIXX and our group is close, we see each other, and because we're both 95 liners, we're able to speak comfortably around each other... He's very nice and supportive, I hope we can become better friends in the future." 

"You all seem to have good relationships with the people you meet," Lana smiled, "And we also have famous family members amongst the group as well, so why don't you all step forward and talk about it briefly as well, JJ, Tina, Clara and Naeun?"

JJ smiled, "Well, I'm a Jung sister, so I'm especially close with both of my sisters, but..." She paused, "I'm closer with Krystal. She and I trained together mostly, and she supported me all throughout my training. Not that Jessica didn't, but..." The crowd seemed to understand her hestitance to talk about Jessica, with the controversy still present even today. "Yes. Krystal and I are quite close and have supported each other for a long time. She and I talk a lot and I'm lucky to call her my sister."

"Ah, well, Taeyeon and I are cousins, as everyone is well aware of," Tina explained, "And while she's been very busy at her own career, she's never hesitated to encourage me or help me out of a slump with mine. Whenever I need someone, she's there, and I hope to think she feels the same towards me. During the break, she told me to go back to school, even though I was hesitant at first. She didn't want me to put my brain to waste, I suppose. I always surprised her at her MV shooting recently, I was one of the customers and she was so surprised to see me and her brother there. I just really appreicate her and hope that she continues to get a lot of support from everyone." 

Clara spoke up, "My brother is Jeonghan from Seventeen..." She smiled, "And he and I were very close growing up. He inspired me to do to stand on stage and basically everything else I know how to do stems from him somehow. I really appreciate and love him a lot... I really just love and confide in him a lot, it's hard to explain." She wanted to cry at thinking about how much she and her brother had gone through, how much he meant to her, everything, so she blinked back the tears and let Naeun speak. 

"My brother is also famous, as everyone knows, Taemin from Shinee." Naeun stated. She smiled before continuing, "And he's also my inspiration. I understand where Clara is coming from when she says she can't explain. Having a deep bond with your sibling isn't easy to communicate to others without getting emotional. Taemin and I depended on each other, pushed each other, and even though times were hard and everything felt like it was falling apart, I knew he would always be there. He's very dear to me." 

"It's so sweet that you all have connectioned whether family or friend," Yoonji smiled, "So we decided to surprise you with a video from each of them. It's edited together for time, but still! Let's take a look!" She motioned towards the screen, and while the girls were excited and somewhat emotional about their close friends or family, turning towards the screen and tuning out everything else, Lana came forward and hushed the audience with a sense of urgency. Slowly, one by one, a figure came and stood behind each of the girls, all quiet and ready for the real surprise for the girls. 

The video was relatively short, so when the lights came back on, and when the girls turned around, there were screams of shock and surprise. 

Both MCs laughed and cheered, "Say hello to Suga, Sungjae, Yuna, Hyuk, Krystal, Taeyeon, Jeonghan and Taemin everyone!" The cheers were deafening, and all the girls were hugging their respective guest with a look of shock and awe. The crowd and girls tooka minute to settle down, all seated in their pairs and the MCs took a seat as well. "Are you happy with your surprise, girls?" Yoonji asked, not wanting to prompt more happy tears, especially from Clara and JJ, who seemed especially overwhelmed by the fact that their busy siblings made it to their debut showcase.

"Well there's a reason we brought them here, and it's not just to show you how much you're loved," Lana spoke, "We're going to have a game! Who's up to watching these pairs go head to head on a cover dance battle?" 

Excited cheers were heard, and Yoonji grinned, "Okay! SO we're going to play a random hit song from one of the groups represented today, and if it's your guest, you and them have to get up and dance to the song, got it?" The large group nodded, some discussing what song it could be from their group, others just tryign to convince themselves it wouldn't be as bad as they thought it would be.

"Wiheomhanikka kkok anjjogeuro georeo --The familiar intro started, and the Yoon siblings immediately shot up, jumping into place and although Clara stumbled a bit, still finished the chorus strong and still looking pretty. The song cut, and the two quickly got out of the way for the next song,

"But you're my everything --" The pre chorus got both Chase and Suga out of their seats, but the two weren't the dancers of the group, and ended up acting out the chorus dramatically, hanging onto each other and laughing most of the time they did so. Once it stopped, they hurried back to their place, still laughing at their failure.

"Ayo GG!" The crowd really got going with that tell tale phrase, and once Taeyeon and Tina got into it, everyone was clapping along, impressed by the cousin's sync in their dance. The two quickly exited as soon as the music stopped, 

"Eomjeom ppallajineun Beat~" It was the Jung sister's turn, and just like the Kims, performed rather flawlessly, but what could you expect from the two who had trained long and hard and had something to prove? They smiled and hugged on their way back to their seats, 

"Amugeotdo moreundan eolgullo neon ~" Another sibling pair and from SM, both jumped into place and again, performed flawlessly. As main dancers, they were sure to be flawless, and since it was the Lee Taemin and the Lee Naeun, everyone cheered and screamed for them as they did so.

"
Oh This is the moment amu gomin --" When it was Sungjae and Sophie's turn, Sungjae jumped up, but Sophie let out a cry of "I don't know your dances, I barely know mine!" And Sungjae took the opportunity to dance around Sophie, pulling her out of her chair and just being an overall embarrassment. Sophie looked like she was going to die then and there, and happily pulled him back down in his seat when the music stopped.

"Tudeoltudeol daeyo oh oh oh oh~" Yuna tugged Sang Mi along, laughing and smiling while trying to help her through the 'y' choreography. The audience whistled when Sang Mi got the hang of it for the last bit of the chorus, and she smiled and led Yuna back to their seats when the music stopped. 

"Naneun bigeophaesseo beotigo sipeosseo --" Hyuk and Venus shot up, reminding the audience that despite having been the maknaes (at least in Venus' case), they were definitely good dancers. The two enjoyed playing off of each other, it seemed, and Hyuk even got Venus to pull out his little 'Error' handsign at the very end, making a face that she made right back. It reminded everyone that Venus, albeit shy, was still their dorky little maknae.

"Last one!" Yoonji called, and the girls looked confused, after all, they had all gone, but soon was replaced with muscle memory at the familiar little tune. 

"Nun ape pyeolchyeojil~ dream!" The older fans immediately began the fan chant, and while the dancing with eight members was now a little messy, they got through some of it pretty well, laughing and messing with each other when they could. 

"Well that was a lot of fun, wasn't it guys?" Lana said once all was said and done, "But we have to say good bye to our guests so they can enjoy the last part of the show!" 

Yoonji nodded as the crowd seemed to protest as the guests left the stage, along with the girls, "I know, it's awful that it's time to end. But, with that, there's the biggest surprise of all: The newest title track for 4xU!" 

"These girls have been through a lot together, and this song truly represents their new concept and their motto heading forward. As they were broken as Faerietale, tehy've come together stronger than ever to become 4xU. Now is the time to showcase their revival, and show everyone what they can do."

"This title track was produced with them in mind, their struggles, and their hardships, and they hope that it will bring strength to you when you're down. Without further ado, here's the finale you've all been waiting for: 4xU's debut song: For You!" 

The audience was hard to calm down even when the track started, seeing the girls finally perform their debut track for the first time. The girls all seemed emotional, whether it was from the joy of seeing their close friend/family or the fact that this performance meant that they were officially 4xU, no one could tell. But they danced and sang their hearts out, coming together and bowing at the end.


"Thank you all so much, this one's," Sang Mi paused, and all the girl's joined in, "For You! We're 4xU, thank you everyone!" And they bowed again. 

"We love you all, and like we said, we promise more music to make up for the time we've lost, so please continue to look and asupport us!" Tina bowed, tears in her eyes.

"It's pleasure to officially meet you all, and we hope to never disappoint you!" JJ joined in, and the girls all waved goodbye, signalling the end of the showcase and they exited the stage. 

Their journey as 4xU had officially began, and there was none a regret about it from anyone in that room.


 

Author's Note
 WELCOME 4XU INTO THE WORLLLLD. I hope you all don't mind about some of the surprises, ehehe~ But anyways, their debut showcase is HERE and done and now we get to move onto their first stage and first variety show (speaking of which, if you had to choose between Weekly Idol or Beatles Code, which would you rather them be on? ~ ) I hope you all enjoyed this, please anticipate more of the girls in upcoming chapters ^^
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png