Warm Hands

My Daily Life Living With Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💮My Daily Life With Kim Jongin💮

Warm Hands

💮

“We’re going out, Jongin.” Taemin stated out of the blue.

Jongin sat across the table from Taemin. The crunching of the cereal in his mouth slowed as he looked up to Taemin. “Who’s going out with who?” Jongin asked.

Morning had just begun and Taemin was already feeling fairly annoyed. He sat at the table, sipping his orange juice from his mug like he was drinking coffee and reading the weekly morning magazine that usually stayed untouched. Jongin noticed the title of the magazine being ‘Where to Take Your Man out for the Perfect Date’. He nearly chocked from laughter.

 “Don’t you dare think I’m talking about a romantic outing.” Taemin threatened, squinting his eyes at the other, before he sighed out the anger, “You’re going to be home alone for a while.”

Taemin’s words only confused Jongin even more. He felt his mouth go a bit dry. “Where are you…” He glanced at Kyungsoo, who was in the kitchen doing whatever and not bothering to listen in on their conversation, “Where are you two going?” Jongin looked back to his best friend and rose an eyebrow, “I thought you two hated each other?”

Taemin shook his head and clicked his tongue at the younger, “Just because we argue sometimes,” All the time, “Doesn’t mean we hate each other.” He lied, but was convincing enough to Jongin like he’s been telling the same lie for years.

“You sound like a married couple in stress.” Jongin chuckled.

“Listen, Jongin, Kyungsoo doesn’t have anything to do today and neither do I.” He explained with the roll of his eyes, “You, on the other hand,” Taemin help up the magazine in his hands to that the cover was facing Jongin, “need to go get ready for a photoshoot for this magazine.”

“You aren’t going to kill each other?” He sounded less sarcastic than he wanted to be.

Taemin smiled at his question. Probably because Jongin was finally catching up on how much they disliked each other, “He’s still alive, isn’t he?”

Jongin pressed his lips together, thinking hard about what to say. A thoughtful look on his face was soon replaced with a soft smile,  “You really don’t want to move away from Kyungsoo, do you?”

Taemin just stared at Jongin for a while, his grin slowly dropping. Then he clicked his tongue and shook his head once more without bothering to answer him. Instead, he went back to his article and sipped his orange juice.

💮

“We’re going out.” Taemin commanded, towering over the short Kyungsoo.

All Kyungsoo could do was stare up at him with wider-than-usual eyes while the corners of his mouth twitched. He was trying to find some kind of evidence on Taemin’s face to prove was joking, “Wait, what?” He was too shocked to say much more.

Taemin didn’t break eye contact, “We’re going out.” He repeated, no trace of any foolishness in his voice.

Kyungsoo forced on a happy expression, “Is this your way of asking me out on a date?” He looked over Taemin’s body as if to give a brief judging on him. He noticed Taemin was already dressed in something casual; Jacket, t-shirt, jeans, sneakers. After giving Taemin a scan with his eyes, Kyungsoo looked back up at his face. “Because the answer is  no.”

“ no!” Taemin scoffed, “I wouldn’t give you the pleasure so don’t pleasure yourself. We’re going out to prove to Jongin that we can live with each other without killing each other. So hurry up and get dressed.” He noticed Kyungsoo’s plain white shirt and ugly sweatpants, “And shower. We leave at one o' clock.”

Kyungsoo gave his signature death stare at his enemy before giving in to Taemin's persuasion, “Urgh, I can’t stand you.” He mumbled, shaking his head and making his way into his room anyway. As long as they were going out together for a good cause, especially a cause that included the wellbeing of Jongin, Kyungsoo was willing to do it.

Kyungsoo took a quick shower before walking out of the humid bathroom, a white towel wrapped around his waist. He searched around his messy room for some clean clothes and he found a sweater and jeans and lazily put them on.

He was just going out with Taemin, no need to brain sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter