He Never Said It Was Okay

My Daily Life Living With Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💮My Daily Life With Kim Jongin💮

He Never Said It Was Okay

💮

"Taemin." Jongin whined to his hyung, eyes glued to the red cake batter he was supposed to continue sturring. "Can't you just help me out a little bit? I'll never ask for anything ever again, I swear." He pleaded like a child asking for candy.

Taemin didn't even look up at Jongin since his eyes were still busy on SHINee album sales on his phone. He answered with a lazy tone, "Don't complain. You're the one that wanted to bake the hugest cake in the world, so you're going to make it."

Jongin took in a big breath and sighed out a completely new face. Now he wore his infamous pouting puppy face and stared directly at the unhelpful Taemin, "But, like, I have, like, five more bowls to go and my arms getting tired and I migth strain myself because I haven't stretched it before doing this." He continued, "Can't you just do one?"

Taemin didn't even look up from his phone. He could feel whenever that expression appeared on Jongin's face, as though it were forcing him to do whatever Jongin wanted him to do through some sorts of magic. He scooted off the counter and placed himself next to the other. He pulled up his sleeves and took hold of the closest bowl. "I hate you too..." He mumbled, cursing at Jongin for using his ablilty. I

After a few moments of stirring, Taemin started to notice his arm getting tired. He was just about to confess he was going to quit when he realized Jongin taking big scoops of the batter in his bowl and popping it into his mouth. "That's disgusting." Taemin pointed out.

Jongin jumped slightly in surprise, as though being caught in the act of a crime! He needed an excuse! "But it's so good! I can't help it!" He explained quickly, "I see why Jinki's addicted to it now. It's really good." He hummed in delight.

"Red velvet isn't even that good, Jongin. You're just addicted to sugar." He teasingly confirmed.

"No, it really is. It tastes like chocolate, but at the same time it doesn't taste like chocolate." He failed at defending himself. Instead, he lightly placed his index finger into the batter and held it up, "Here, you try it."

Taemin glanced between Jongin’s finger and his face. Taemin wondered if Jongin really expected him to place his mouth on his finger and every bit of batter on it... Jongin’s finger only grew closer and Taemin opened his mouth, rather willing to on it and no pure thoughts at mind. Just as it was about to reach his mouth, Jongin’s finger was placed itself onto Taemin’s nose instead.

“Gah!" Taemin quickly pulled back, but not on time to dodge the sudden attack to his face. Taemin couldn’t wipe his nose because he didn’t want to get Kibum’s favorite sweater dirty.

Taemin was angered. Not only did Jongin make his face dirty, but he led him into a false hope! Taemin pulled out the wooden spoon from his bowl and the dark red batter was quickly all over Jongin’s shocked face.

And, out of nowhere, it was on Taemin’s sweater with the flick of Jongin’s spoon. Taemin was frozen in place. Now, not only was his face filthy, but his sweater was too. Kibum was going to kill him. Jongin just laughed at Taemin’s reaction. “You son of a !" Taemin yelled, flipping some more batter in Jongin’s direction.

Jongin jumped at this, “Wha-!" Jongin was getting his spoon ready for a counter attack, but Taemin was already racing to the other side of the kitchen to escape, much of the batter spilling onto the floor as he did so.

Taemin, after he got to the other side of the room, turned to Jongin. “Stop! I swear to God, I will kill you if you throw more of that at me!” He threatened.

Jongin didn’t say a word. He just smirked and glared directly at the other. The enemy was getting closer. With every step Taemin made, Jongin made two and Taemin was desperately trying to circle around him. It wasn’t working, it never does. Only one thing at the moment would work.

Taemin got into a passive stance and tried to mimic Jongin’s puppy face, “Jonginnie.” Taemin whined, “Jonginnie!" He whined once again. Taemin noticed Jongin growing reluctant with every ‘Jonginnie’ Taemin let out. Jongin could never attack anyone who seemed defenseless. He didn’t have the heart to do it.

Eventually, Jongin just stopped preying on Taemin altogether and hung his head. “I give up.” He surrendered. Jongin lowered himself onto one knee, “You win.”

Taemin gave a one sided smile, “You’re too easy, Jonginnie.” He walked up to Jongin, lifted his bowl, and poured the remains of the mix onto Jongin’s head. Even though his was a wast of batter, Taemin didn't care much. It wasn't for a cause he liked, nor did he pay for it!

Jongin suddenly grabbed Taemin’s wrist and pulled him down, forcing him to sit into a puddle of red batter. Chills ran up Taemin’s spine, “Seriously?!” He got to his knees and pushed Jongin down so he was sitting in the batter as well.

Jongin burst out laughing at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter